(> ^.^)> Chapter 44

Are We Fit to be Together?

 

 

 

 

DongHae’s POV

It hurts. It hurts so bad. I never knew this day would come too soon. I wasn’t expecting it. I knew right from the start that this would happened but I ignore that thought of mine. I thought if I fight for my love for YongJi I could get her and be mine.

Yes, she might be my girlfriend but I know her heart belongs to someone else now. She might not admit and deny it right in front of me but it’s too obvious. Just from the way she act, once she saw Kyuhyun. The way she look, the way she smiles.

I ignore everything. Every single thing that would give me a thought that she doesn’t love me anymore or did she ever love me? She was even the one who told me that everything is just an arrangement and there’s no feelings attach. But I guess everything changes right?

Thinking that he would be mine for the rest of my life I just too good to be true.

End POV

 

YongJi got back inside her apartment still worried about Donghae. She knew she’s the reason for everything. She always say to herself not to hurt him but just look at what happened not. She let out a sigh of frustration as she sat back on the couch and face palmed, thinking on how to talk to Donghae tomorrow. Just then she felt a tap her shoulder, she look up to see Kyuhyun sitting beside her.

“Just give him some time, he’ll understand everything.” Kyuhyun said as he tried to comfort the worried girl beside him.

“I hope so, I really didn’t mean to hurt him.” YongJi said as her voice started to crack up.

Kyuhyun knows how devastated she was and he couldn’t do anything since he was the one to blame for everything. He look at her as she tries to maintain herself, trying hard to keep does tears from flowing down. He let out a sigh and pulls her closer to him. To his surprise, she didn’t pull away instead she hug him back.

“Just cry, YongJi-ah. Don’t keep everything to yourself.” Kyuhyun said.

YongJi then started to break down and started crying. Kyuhyun was just there, patting her shoulders to keep her calm down. After half an hour YongJi finally stop from crying and fall fast asleep still in Kyuhyun’s arms. Kyuhyun then carry her bridal style to their room, and place her carefully on the bed. He then lay beside her and went to sleep.

The next day….

 

YongJi’s POV

I woke up b’coz of this noisy alarm clock. I shut it off and jump out of the bed. I immediately went to the bathroom and wash my face. Good thing my eyes are not swollen and puffy. After taking a bath and doing my morning routines I went to the kitchen and started making some breakfast. I decided to have pancakes, bacon, eggs and bread as a breakfast with coffee for Kyuhyun and orange juice for me. I was preparing the table when Kyuhyun came out of the room.

“Good Morning.” I smiled.

“Morning.” He said and sat down.

“Whoa~! You made all this.” He said with a big smile on his face.

I giggled at his dorkiness and nod. Both of us were eating peacefully until Kyuhyun started to speak.

“I’m sorry.” Kyuhyun said, I look at him confuse.

“For what?” I ask.

“For yesterday’s incident.” I then stop and look at him.

I smiled saying that I’m fine and finish my food. I then went back to my room and change.

After 15 minutes, both me and Kyuhyun went out of the apartment together. I was the first one to step out when I notice Donghae outside walking to the elevator.

“Oppa.” I said as he was approaching me. He then just look at me and Kyuhyun and then started walking away.

“Oppa, wait..” I was about to follow him when Kyuhyun stop me.

“Yongji-ah, just talk to him at the company. I think he hasn’t got over it yet.” He said.

“But..”

“Don’t worry, everything will be okay.” He said and smiled. I smiled back.

I hope so, I hope everything would be alright.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Oh! Kyuhyun! Welome!” Uncle Sam said when we reach the company.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Mr. Lee” Kyuhyun greeted back

We then entered the meeting room together with Uncle Sam, and there I spotted Donghae. He look at me for a second and went back to work. Since Kyuhyun is already, Uncle Sam decided to divide the work to the three of us.

After a small meeting the three of us started working, no one even there to speak a word. I would secretly look at Donghae who seems to be in his works so much.

It was already lunch time, and Kyuhyun went out for a while since Uncle Sam needs to talk some things with him. And that means I’m left with Donghae alone. It was indeed awkward, I wanted to talk to him but I don’t know how. I’m afraid he might push me away instead of listening to my explanation.

I turn around to heck what he was doing and he was there, doing his work and not even moving at inch. *sigh* It’s now or never!

I stood up and started walking towards him.

“Oppa.” I said softly. It seems like he didn’t hear me.

“Donghae Oppa, can we talk?” I ask. He then sat up straight and look at me.

He stood up from his seat and let out a sigh.

“Let’s talk at the rooftop.” He said in a cold voice.

End POV

 

 

-Rooftop-

 

 

It was already late in the afternoon and the sun is starting to set and city lights are starting to appear. YongJi sat down at one of the chairs while Donghae was busy looking at the city view. The place is peaceful and quite just the right place where Donghae wanted to be.

“Donghae Oppa.” YongJi said as she stood up and went to Donghae.

“Oppa,  will you hear my explanation?”  Donghae then look at her and gave a slight nod.

“Oppa, whatever you saw last night…. It wasn’t what you think it is.” YongJi started.

“We’re not doing anything, it’s actually an accident.” Donghae then look at her.

“Accident?” he asks. YongJi then nod her head eagerly.

Then there was silence. YongJi keep on looking at Donghae to see his reaction but the only thing she found was a poker face. She knows he’s hurt, she knows he’s mad but he never shows it.

It was about 10 minutes past until Donghae broke the silence surrounding them.

“YongJi-ah~.” He said. YongJi then look at him anticipating what would he say.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Let’s broke up.” Donghae said looking straightly at the girl who was too surprise.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“M-mwo? Br-broke Up?” YongJi stutter, her voice started to shake.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yay! Finally I finish this one.. hehehe..

So how's the chapter?? I decided to make someDonghaexYongJi moments

But not as sweet or romantic than the previous one :D

hope you enjoy^^

 

 

 

Comment Replies:

 

rashiwon : Hmmm, I'll try :

)kpopfan23 : Hahah were just the same :D

Janis_ELF: Oh, don't worry I decided not to make them fight anymore ^-^ maybe for now :)

lehcar_rachel0123711: hahaha Lol :D

XPineX: it's Super Junior's No Other performance in Inkigayo ^^

mikyu_26 : hahaha LOL ^^ He has to, if not something might happen >:')

raymin : Haha, yeah. AIgoo it's okay, at least you gave a comment now :D

Hismystericsmile : xD

Brightside : hehehe (^.^)

hellokpop : Hehehe, hope I didn't disturb you in your studies Chingu ^^

YoonSeoMin : Hahah LOL ame here, and I would like to thank my friend who suggest that :D

nadhirah : I just did ^^ Sorry about that :D

himitsusecret : Yeah, he needs to do it soon before it's too late~ Updated ^^

salmakyu : Glad you do Chingu :D

Thanks for all of your comments^^ Hope you enjoy reading this chapter ^-^