(> ^.^)> Chapter 4

Are We Fit to be Together?

 

No one’s POV

“ Okay, Kyu let’s go.” YongJi said as she walk down the stairs and checking her bag if she left something. He proceed to the living and saw Kyuhyun and her brother playing.

“ Kyuhyun.” She said. But Kyu didn’t even move an inch.

“ Kyuhyun!”

“CHO KYUHYUN!”

Still nothing, so she decided to walk over the TV and pull the plugs off.

“Hey!” Both her brother and Kyuhyun said, the two boys look at her while she wave the plugs on her hand.

“ Noona! Why did you do that? I was about to win the game.” YongJae whine as he throw his control on the side.

“ It’s not my fault if I lost my temper here, someone isn’t listen.” She said while glaring at Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun put the controller he was holding aside, patted Yongjae’s head and stood up.

“ It’s Jae, Hyung will play with you next time.” He said as he was giving a very sincere and sweet smile to him.

YongJi just stare at him as the evil creature who always annoy her and bug her around the school became sweet as he confronted her younger brother.

“ How could he act like this to him while he act so devilish around me.” She thought as she continue staring to the two boys.

“ Let’s go.” Kyuhyun said snapping Yongji from her thoughts. She look at him as he was giving his smile that Yongji saw for the very first time.

“ I never thought you know how to smile.” She mumble under her breath as they both walk out the house and to Kyuhyun’s car.

Throughout the trip the two never stop with their never ending argument until Kyuhyun finally stop his in front of a bulding, YongJi just look at the window and back at Kyuhyun.

“ What is this place?” YongJi ask as she remove her seatbelt and opened the door.

“ This is where we’re  going to practice for our presentation, I owned this place so don’t bother asking. Kaja!” Kyu said as he grab YongJi’s hand and drag her inside.

He first brought her to the music room so that they both could pick on what song they should present. And as expected they started fighting over on which song they should sing, it took them 1 and a half hour after they finally decided on which song.

After picking the song the two started practicing their lines, and of course Kyuhyun continue making Yongji suffer as he continue disturbing which she usually end up forgetting the tone of the song. For the rest of the day the two continue on fighting throughout their practice.

It was already 6 in the evening when the two went home; Kyuhyun went home directly since YongJi was too annoyed to be with him so she decided to take a cab home. When Kyuhyun arrive home he went up to his room and take a short bath and went down to eat dinner.

“ Oh son you’re back!” His Omma said as she place some food on the table.

“ How’s your day?” She ask.

“ Fun.” He said as he sat down and look at the food, unknowingly he didn’t notice he was already smiling.

“ Ohh, so who’se the girl?” Kyuhyun suddenly spit out the water he drank and started coughing.

“ Omo! Are you okay son?” She ask as she look at her son.

Ahra who was also there just shook her head and help her younger brother.

“ I already told her that you’re out with you’re Hyungs, but she keeps on insisting that your hhaving a date.” She explain as she help Kyuhyun up.

Kyuhyun sat up properly and wipe his mouth and started eating.

“ Omma, Yes I was out with a girl bu…..” Kyuhyun’s Omma didn’t bother to finish his sentence as she started throwing questions to her son.

“ Omo! Who is she?”

“ How did you meet her?”

“ When did you started going out?”

“ When can I meet her?”

“ Did you propose already?”

So on and so forth, Kyuhyun stood up and put his hands to his mothers shoulder and push her down back to her chair.

“ Omma, let me finish what I said before you start asking questions, okay?” This time kyuhyun had a serious and annoyed tone on him, his mother just nod as she continue staring to her son.

“ Yes, I was out with a girl today, but it wasn’t a date it’s only a practice.” He explain.

“ Practice?”

Kyuhyun nods then continue his talking.

“ neh, a practice, it’s a practice for our presentation for our last semester.”

“ Oow I see, so what are practicing?” She ask again.

“ Singing, were going to have a duet.”

“ Jinjja?! With who?” She then ask with all excitement in her voice.

“ Ummm, with Yongji.” He said.

“YongJi?? You mean Lee YongJi??” Ahra said butting in the conversation of Kyu and her Mother. Kyuhyun just nod in reply.

“ But I thought you hated her so much?” Ahra throw a question again. Kyuhyun just shrug his shoulder and finish his dinner and went up stairs and sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As the days and weeks pass by Kyuhyun and YongJi continue their practice with their duet song.

1 month and half pass by so fast and now it’s finally time for their presentation. The Batch of YongJi’s class were already preparing. Since Yongji and Kyuhyun were the 3rd pair to perform they occupied the dressing room back stage including Jessica and Tiffany along side with their partners, the boys where in a different dressing room.

Tiffany was in a white tube dress while she curl her straight brown hair. While Jessica wore almost the same clothes juts her tube dress was pink she also curled her blond hair. Both Jessica and Tiffany help to fix YongJi, Sica was the one who pick her dress while Tiffany help her with her make-up and hair. After that the 3 three girls just relax on their sits and started practicing their lines when suddenly the boys came in.

Tiffany's Look:

 Make-up and Hair

 Dress

Jessica's Look:

 Make-up and Hair

 Dress

YongJi's Look:

 Make-up & Hair ( Just think that girl isn't seohyun)

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

Kyuhyun's Look:

Onew's Look:

K.Will's Look:

 (sorry, it's hard for me to find K.will in tuxedo so I just post a pic of a tuxedo)

I went to the girls dressing room since the 3 ( referring to Onew, K.will and him) of us were bored. When I entered their dressing room the first one I saw was Tiffany and Jessica, they really look pretty lucky for these guys beside me, then I look all over the room and saw a girl who really caught my eye, she was totally mesmerizing.

Is it really YongJi? She look so different, she look so beautiful. I went to her and tap her shoulder, she look up, she look so cute… WAIT! What am I saying?? Why do I keep on saying this type of words?? This isn’t me.

I shook my head shaking the thought away and look back at YongJi.

“ Whoa, You look so handsome Kyu..” She said but she suddenly covers but it’s too late. I let out a small smirk and sat next to her.

“ I know, you don’t have to say that.” I said as I look at the lyrics she was reading. She rolled her eyes and put her earphones back.

“ Mind we practice together?” I told her as I pull one of the earphones and put it in my ear.

“ I don’t think I still need to answer that.” She said with a little laugh.

We both started practicing when suddenly a flash broke our concentration.

“ Just a picture for the cute couple.” Tiffany wave the camera while giving us a smile.

Co-Couple?! What the heck are this two talking about?! I look at them with a disgusted look while YongJi glare at her friends.

“ Okay, just kidding continue whatever you were doing.” Jessica said and went back to Onew who was busy munching hi chicken.

No One’s Pov

All participants started preparing at the back stage as the program started.

“ Good evening students and teachers! Later tonight you will all be witnessing a wonderful duet performances from the Music Major Students.”

The audience started clapping as the pair of students started presenting. The one whose up is Jessica and Onew.

( Jessica and Onew's Duet: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qXcJSf5XtQ - One Year Love)

As the curtain move aside and music started playing Jessica who was standing in a boat started singing with all her heart, after a while Onew appear beside the boat and started walking down until he reach the the front and stop right infront of the stage, both of them really made a wonderful performance.

( Tiffany and K.Will's Duet: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhCc8GQMHWE&feature=related - A Girl, Meets Love)

Next was Tiffany and K.Will, When the music started to play the lights went on and revealed K.will who started singing, after a while Tiffany came out from the other side of the stage, After she sang her part both of themwent down the stairs and stop in the middle of the stage as they sang together.

The audience where wowed by their performances.

“ Wow! What a lovely performance from Ms. Hwang and her partner.” The MC said.

“ Next is…..”

“ Cho Kyuhyun and Lee Yongji!” The crowed started shouting, as the girls started cheering for Kyuhyun. The auditorium was so noisy until the lights went off signaling that the next performer where about to start.

Back stage, YongJi was walking back and forth as her nervousness took over, Sica and Tiffanywhere trying to calm her down but still she keep on blabbering stuff which only make her more nervous not until a tap on her shoulder made her stop from thinking.

“ Ya~! Calm down will you? We’ll just sing that’s all” Kyuhyun said simple annoyed by seeing her like a crazy person walking back and forth.

“ It’seasy for you to say that.” She pouted as she tighten her grip to the mic. She look back at Kyuhyun who was smirking already.

“ Don’t worry everything will be fine, trust me. I prepared something which will make everyone wowed our performance. I will make this one an unforgettable performance for eberyone.” He smrik and started walking away.

YongJi just stared at him while walking away.

“ Why do I feel that there’s something bad to happened?” She thought as she try to calm down, she shrug first all her thoughts away, took a deep breath and went to the stage.

“ This is it!” She said as lights slowly turn on and the music started to play.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 4 OUT!

Ohhh, I wonder what Kyu is planning???

Please comment guys ^.^

And Thanks to all who subscribe in my story^^ Please continue supporting this story of mine ^.^