(> ^.^)> Chapter 18

Are We Fit to be Together?

 

The sun shone brightly sending a bright light to Kyuhyun and YongJi’s room. Kyuhyun was the one first to wake up and noticetheir position.

His right hand was under YongJi’s head making it as a pillow while his other hand was hugging her waist, both of their feet were also tangled together and his face was inches away from hers. He tried to move but he notice a tight hold around his waist he look at it only to see YongJi’s arm were around his waist.

He then slowly removes his arm that was under YongJi’s head and place her head softly to the pillows, he then remove her hands around his waist but it only got tighter.

“Arghh, no..” YongJi groaned under her sleep. Kyuhyun smiled at her cute action and patted her shoulder slowly.

“ Yongji-ah” he whispered. “ Let go for a while, I know you wanted to hug me more but I need to go out for a while.” He said sweetly but still having that evil smirk of his on his face. YongJi’s eyebrows furrowed and let go of Kyuhyun’s waist.

“ Go!” She said still sleeping, and turn to the other side.

Kyuhyun just shook his head and got up, he went to the bathroom wash his face and went out. After some time later Yongji woke up and did her morning routine.

“ Where the heck did that creature go?” She mumbles as she notice he wasn’t around the house. Since she has nothing to do she decided to make some breakfast. Right after she was done Kyuhyun came in sweating.

“ Eww, where have you been? You stink!” YongJi said as Kyuhyun pass by her.

“ Jogging, duh!” He said as he drank a glass of water.

“ Take a bath first before you eat, you smell a lot!” Yongji said while finishing the toast bread.

After few minutes both YongJi and Kyuhyun started eating peacefully. After eating Kyuhyun proceed to living room while YongJi washes the dishes.

“ We need to talk, so hurry up.” Kyuhyun shouted.

When Yongji went to where Kyuhyun was, she saw him holding a paper and a pen. Kyuhyun motioned her to sit down so she did.

“ What’s all this?” She ask as she took a piece of a blank paper.

“ Were going to make a contract.”

“ Contract?” YongJi ask in confuse.

“ Yup, since were about to get married soon, we should set some do’s and don’ts” Kyuhyun explained and YongJi nodded.

Soon both Kyuhyun and Yongji started writing on what should be done and what shouldn’t be when they get ‘married’. After some arguments they finally finalize their contract.

RULES:

  • Both should do the household around the house.
  • No one is allowed to touch one’s things (laptop,clothes,cell phones, wallet etc.)
  • NO one is allowed to bring other girl or guy inside the house to spend an overnight stay.
  • Both partied are allowed to see other girl or guy as long they make sure no one will caught them.
  • When the parents are in that’s the time to act as a ‘couple’, BUT when they are  NOT around MIND each other’s business.
  • NO hugging!
  • No Holding of Hands! ( This is only allowed when out with the public)
  • NO KISSING!
  • BOTH parties are NOT ALLOWED/ FORBBIDEN to FALL INLOVE with each other.

After reading their newly made contract, both YongJi and Kyuhyun signed making it a legal contract.

“ Oh wait we forgot something!” Yongji exclaimed.

“ What?”

“How long are we going to stay together? You know I don’t want to live with you forever.” YongJi stated.

Kyuhyun then sit back back and started clicking his pen on his pen.

“Hmmm… after 8 months.” Kyuhyun said writing it on the contract.

“ 8 months?! That long?!” YongJi whined.

“ If you want to help your company then agree with it and stop complaining you know that it’s not that easy to do something like this just for your company.” Kyuhyun said. YongJi could only puff her cheeks since Kyuhyun was right.

“ Well anyway, Omma called earlier she said we need to see her by lunch time.” YongJi said as she got up and went to her room.

Both of them change…

After that both of them entered to Kyuhyun car and started driving to the café where they going to meet Yongji’s Mom. When they arrive Kyuhyun park his car across the street and remove his seatbelt same goes to YongJi. Before they enter the café Yongji stop by the door and took out a small box, she wore her ‘engagement ring’ and give Kyuhyun his.

“ Am I suppose to wear this?” Kyuhyun said.

“ Of course, people might wonder how come I’m the only one wearing an engagement ring, beside it’s part of the contract.” Yongji then entered first followed by Kyuhyun.

They both right across Mrs. Lee when they finally found her.

“ Annyeong Omma.” Yongji said with a smile.

“ Annyeong EunJi Omma.” Kyuhyun said right after.

Mrs. Lee then smiled after greeting her kids. “ So how was your house?” She ask.

“ It’s nice, thanks again for that Omma.” Kyuhyun said politly.

“ It’s nothing son, so how was your first night?” Mrs. Lee ask teasingly and YongJi immediately blush from her mom’s question.

“ Basing on YongJi’s reaction, I think something had happened, I won’t bother to ask anymore.” Mrs. Lee giggled.

 “ Omma, it’s n..”

“ Shhh, don’t deny it any more my child.” Mrs. Said interrupting YongJi.

“ Well anyway, I called both of you here to deliver some good news.” Mrs. Lee said excitedly.

“ Jinjja Omma? What is then.” YongJi ask.

Mrs. Lee then nod and showed another smile. “ You’re wedding has been move.”

“ jinjja?! So are we getting married after a year or so??” YongJi ask eagerly as her Mom shook her head as she giggled.

“ No, silly child. Since Me and your Omma (referring to Mrs. Cho) had finish planning for your wedding, and it was estimate that it would be done early so we both decided to move your wedding and it will be held 2 weeks from now, isn’t it great?” Mrs. Lee said happily while imagining how the wedding would go.

“ MWORAGO?!” Both Yonji and Kyuhyun could only stare at the weird old lady infront of them.

“ 2 weeks?! Omma! That’s too early!” YongJi whined.

“No, it’s not. Anyway what time do you still need, both of you are getting along well already.” She smiled.

House pass and Mrs. Lee decided to leave already so Kyuhyun and YongJi decided to drop by at some shopping mall. They were currently in one of the clothes shop were Kyuhyun was forcely drag by Yongji in. Yongji was picking clothes randomly and keep on asking Kyuhyun whether they look good on her or not, but Kyuhyun keeps on sending thumbs down to Yongji which make Yongji already annoyed.

“ Aish, Kyuhyun! You’re no help at all.” Yongji whined as she went to the clothes line again.

“ Umm, Miss is she your boyfriend.” A random old lady who was also looking for some clothes ask Yonji.

“ Who?” Yongji ask, then the old lady point to Kyuhyun who was now playing with his phone.

“ Ah, his actually my fiancé.” Yongji hesitantly said.

“ Jinjja? Whoa! Both of you look good together. I hope both of you will have a happy married life.” The old lady said happily YongJi thengave her an awkward smile as she went to the cashier and paid for the clothes she pick. After paying Kyuhyun immediately took her hand and drag her outside th shop.

“ ya! Kyuhyun what are you doing?” YongJi tried to release her hand from Kyuhyun grip, buthe was too strong for her.

“ I’m hungry and ‘m looking for a good restaurant to eat with.” Kyuhyun said as he continue to drag Yongji around the mall then stop for a while.

“ Which one is better?” Kyuhyun mumble.

“ Just go inside and order will you?” A tired YongJi said.

“ Y-yongji?” a voice came suddenly from behind, both Yongji and Kyuhyun look behind them to see a man standing there and was looking closely to their hands.

“ Donghae?” Yongji said as she immediately remove her had from Kyuhyun grip and run to Donghae.

“ What are you doing here?” She said sweetly.

“ Nothing, just chilling out.” Donghae said as he look at Kyuhyun.

“ Oh, wanna eat with us?” Ask Yongji but before Donghae could even replied, Yongji had already drag Donghae to wear Kyuhyun was.

“ ya! Kyuhyun.. you wouldn’t mind him eating us right?” Yongji nudge Kyuhyun.

Yes! I do mind!’ Kyuhyun shouted inside his head.

“No of course.” Yongji then skip happily inside the restaurant and started to order their foods.

“ Annyeonghaseyo, Donghae imnida. Yongji’s CLOSE friend.” Donghae smiled while he held a hand to Kyuhyun.

“ Annyeongjaseyo, Kyuhyun imnida. Yongji’s…… fiancé.” Kyuhyun smiled as he saw Donghae’s annoyed look. He then left and went to their table followed by a frowned face Donghae.