(> ^.^)> Chapter 20

Are We Fit to be Together?

 

A/N: Sorry if it took some time to update. I got some internet problem that's why, SO to make it up to all of you, I made this chapter a bit longer ^^ Hope you enjoy it^^ and please COMMENT :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was around 8 in the evening when Donghae drop YongJi to her apartment. Both of them said their goodbyes to each other and promise to text each other later. YongJi then skip happily to the elevator, she was busy humming until the elevator finally open, YongJi again skip happily until she got inside her apartment.

“ I’m Home!” She shouted happily.

She then remove her shoe, and went to the living and saw Kyuhyun squatting at the floor havinga tight grip on the controllers. She then sat beside him and look at the game he was playing.

“ Why are so into that game?” She ask randomly.

Since she didn’t receive any response to the non-listening gamer, she decided to stood up and went to the kitchen, she took out a glad of water and drank it whole in one gulp. She then put her left arm on the counter top as she place her chin on her palm and started smiling as the image of what happened between her and Donghae earlier replayed on her mind.

“ Ya Monkey! Stop smiling, you look scary.” Kyuhyun said popping out of nowhere as he snap out YongJi from her day dreaming.

“Whatever Creature! You just don’t know anything since you’re not in a relationship.” She said.

“ Why? Are you?” Kyuhyun said in a mocking way.

YongJi then nod nonstop and as a wide smile appear in her face. Kyuhyun then shook his head to the crazy girl in front of him and took a glass of water and drank it.

“ Me and Donghae Oppa are finally together.” Kyuhyun then splash all the water out from his mouth right to Yongji’s face.

“ YAAAAAAAAAA~! CHO KYUHYUN!” Yongji shouted as she hurriedly took some paper towels and wipe the water away from her face.

“ You and Donghae?” He ask as Yongji then smiled and nod again.

Kyuhyun put the glass down and look at Yongji.

“ What?” Kyuhyun just shook his head and look away.

“ I pity him.” He said in a dramatic way.

“ Eh? Waeyo?”

“Since he have you as his girlfriend. If only he knew how terrible are you.” Yongji then frown and grab some paper towels and crumpled them into a ball and threw it to Kyuhyun, but since Kyuhyun has a good reflex action he was able to catch before it hit his precious face.

“ I didn’t know he has a really bad taste for girls.” Kyuhyun continue teasing.

“ Ya! You! You Creature!” Yongji then stood up and run to Kyuhyun but she was too slow that Kyuhyun was already out of sight before she could even reach him.

(A/N: You might be wondering why YongJi keeps on calling Kyuhyun ‘Creature’. It’s just a name she made for him. Remember ‘Creature’ in Harry Potter? That’s how YongJi describe Kyuhyun in her world.)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning  YongJi woke up first. She look at her side to see a sleeping Kyuhyun beside her.

How come he looks like an angel when sleeping and a demon when awake?’

She thought, she then felt something heavy was wrapping around her waist, she then pull her covers away only to find Kyuhyun’s arms where around hers.

Aish! Jinjja? Even in sleeping he is still a ert’

 She immediately throws Kyuhyun’s arm away and proceed to the bathroom and do her morning routines. After she took a bath she then went to the kitchen and started making some breakfast. Yongji was busy making some coffee when she heard the doorbell of her apartment rang.

“ Who is it?” She ask but no one answered instead it kept on ringing the door bell. Yongji got annoyed so she stormed back to the door and and open it immediately.

“ Yaaa! Stop ringing the fre….” YongJi wasn’t able to finish her sentence when she notice a handsome guy standing infront of her.

“Morning too Princess.” Donghae giggled.

“ Aigoo, Oppa Mianhe.” YongJi said as she gave him a slight hug.

“ It’s okay.” Hae smiled.

“ So what are you doing here this early Oppa.” Donghae then showed a plastic bag filled with newly baked, fresh and hot bread.

“ Well I was thinking having breakfast with my Princess.” YongJi then smiled and pull Donghae to the kitchen.

“ Just sit there Oppa, I’ll prepare the food.” YongJi then started putting everything on the table and place a cup of coffee infront of DongHae and sat beside him.

“ Why is there three plates Princess?” Donghad wondered as he look at the table.

“ Oh, well you see Oppa.. Ummm..” Before YongJi could finish her sentence a half asleep Kyuhyun came in.

“ YogJi, what’s for breakfast?” He ask while rubbing his eyes. Donghae then suddenly choke from his food and look at Kyuhyun who was also now looking at him.

“ YOU?!” Both of them said while pointing to each other.

“ What is he doing here?” Kyuhyun ask in a irritated tone.

“I should be asking you that question, too.” Donghae said as he stood up in front of Kyuhyun.

Both of them were staring at each other intensely until YongJi broke the two up.

“ Ahem! Okay let’s eat. Oppa I’ll explain everything,okay?” Yongji then pulled Donghae back to his sit as she glared at Kyuhyun.

The three of them sat silently as YongJi started explain to Donghae why Kyuhyun was in the same roof as her. Donghae just keep on nodding his head as he and Kyuhyun continue on their staring battle. After a while Yongji then nudge Kyuhyun which make him loose his focus.

“ What?” Kyuhyun whined while looking at YongJi.

“ Ya creature! Aren’t you suppose to prepare for work now?” Kyuhyun then immediately stood up and rush to the bathroom when he realize that he haven’t taken a bath yet.

When he went out he notice that YongJi and Donghae were not present anymore, he walk around the house and found a note on the coffee table.

To: Creature…

Ya! You’re taking too long already, so I decided to go first, Donghae Oppa will drive me to the company now. Bye :P’

 Kyuhyun just groaned and throw the paper away. He then took his suitcase and went out. When he arrive at the company’s entrance he then saw a petite girl who’s wearing a fitting and over short dress. He immediately turn away knowing what would happened if ever she found him around but to much for his luck the girl already called him.

“ Kyuhyun Oppa.” She shouted as he just stood there not even facing her.

“ Oppa, come.” The girl said while pulling Kyuhyun sleeves.

“Sunji, not now. I have work.” Kyuhyun said while pulling away from the girls grip.

But as expected from Sunji, she didn’t bother to listen to Kyuhyun’s words and started dragging him out of the company and to her car. Kyuhyun was left with no choice and just follow her around instead.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later that day, Kyuhyun finally got SunJi lost his sight; he then took that time and decided to go home. When he entered his apartment, he heard so many noises coming from the living room. He then went inside only to see his mother again, with about 2 to 3 old ladies and YongJi talking. There were lots of magazine scattered around the room, different types of white fabric, gowns and even mannequins are in there. Kyuhyun just stood there as he analyzes the messy place.

“Oh Kyuhyun you’re here.” Mrs. Cho said snapping him out.

Mrs. Cho then gave his son a hug as she faces back Yongji and the other ladies.

“ Omma, who are they?” Kyuhyun whisper as he look at his Omma.

“ Oh, they are your wedding planers.” Mrs. Cho smiled as she introduces her son to the ladies.

Kyuhyun then sat beside YongJi who was busy looking through the wedding magazine.

“ What are you looking for?” Kyuhyun wonder as he also take a look at the magazine Yongji’s holding.

“ I’m picking on what would the wedding be. I’m still confuse whether to have it on church or a garden wedding.” She said as she continues changing the page from one to another.

“ How about a beach wedding them.” Kyuhyun suggested but YongJi then shook her head in disagreement.

“ We can’t do not, if we pick beach wedding it would be hassle to our guest Kyuhyun.” She said not even taking her eyes of the magazine.

After some more arguments they finally settled in a church wedding, since both of them wants to do in a open area. After that they both through the invitations, what color should be the motif of the wedding,  and what flowers to use.

For the past 6 days this was the only things that they always discuss with one another. Everyone were indeed busy for the special wedding of YongJi and Kyuhyun, well even though that both of them are really not willing to do this. It was already thrusday after and 2 more days before the wedding day and Kyuhyun and YongJi were out together to go to the shop were their moms are waiting, they said they’ll be picking their wedding gown and tuxedo today.

“ Kyuhyun honey, which tuxedo you want? The white one or the black one?” Mrs. Cho said while examining the clothes.

“Anything would do.” Kyuhyun who was playing with his laptop.

“ What do you want to wear? A necktie or a bow?” Mrs. Cho again ask but was still answered in the same manner. YongJi then rolled her eyes.

“ Ya! At least pay a little attention to your Omma.” YongJI whisper to Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun then decided to close his laptop and put it bag on his bag. He slouch back to his sit as his mom continue showing random tuxedo’s he wants. On the other side, YongJi was being drag by her mom were the wedding gowns are place.

“ Oh look, I like this one.” Her mom said while pointing to one of the wedding gowns.

“Mom, isn’t quite over? Just look at the design.” YongJi complained.

“ Then this! This look great on you.” Mrs. Lee said showing another one.

“ Omma! That’s too revealing!”

And the day goes on like that, it took them about 4 hours to finally pick the right tuxedo and gown to wear.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 days had pass very fast and now is the day that everyone had been waiting for.

YongJi and Kyuhyun woke up together, after having a short breakfast they prepared themselves to leave since they are instructed that they are going to prepare for the wedding in the hotel. When they both arrive at the hotel and to the floor where they suppose to be at, people immediately drag both of them to different rooms. Inside Kyuhyun room, all of his hyungs including YongJae, YongJi’s Dad and his Dad are in there preparing for the wedding.

“ Kyuhyun~!” His hyungs shouted as they gathered around the groom and gave him a bear hug.

“Hyung! I can’t breathe.” All of them continue hugging Kyu ignoring his complains.

“Okay a now guys, that’s enough. You don't want to kill the groom on his wedding day do you?” Leeteuk said as the others let go of the hug.

Kyuhyun just rolled his eyes as he went to the make-up artist to start preparing himself. After 30 minutes, he was finally done. He now wore his white tuxedo while the others are in black.

“You ready son?” Kyuhyun dad ask as he patted his son’s shoulder.

“No.” Kyuhyun mumble.

“ I know that you were only forced to do this, but I hope you would be able to be a good husband to my daughter Kyuhyun.” Mr. Lee said.

“ I’m now giving her to you.” Kyuhyun then bowed his head and nod.

After some talking and teasing, Kyuhyun together with his Hyungs went to the car. Kyuhyun with his best man Sungmin together with his Appa and Yongji’s dad and YongJae were at the first car and the others were at the other car.

When Kyuhyun got out of the car, he was immediately greeted by the guest that was already at the church. He continue greeting everyone as he enter the church.

-15 minutes later-

“ The bride is here!!!” EunHyuk shouted while running to the other gys.

“Ya! Hyung don’t shout you’re inside the church.” Siwon said while glaring at Eunhyuk.

“Whatver church boy.” Eunhyuk hissed.

“ Okay position everyone.” The wedding planner said.

Everyone slowly went to their places and seat, Sungmin then drag Kyuhyun in front and waited for the music to start.

“ You ready Kyuhyun-ah.” Sungmin ask as he look at Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun look at Sungmin and scoff.

“Ready? I don’t even want to be here.” Sungmin let out a small chuckle and patted Kyuhyun.

After few minutes, the music started playing and the people started entering slowly. Ring bearer walking cutely while holding the ring followed by some little boys, flower girls throwing cute blue and white petals and the bridesmaid marching with the grooms man which is no other than Kyuhyun’s hyungs, they were now followed by the maid of honor which is Kyuhyun’s Nonna, Ahra. After few second, the bride was finally reveal and started walking to the aisle.

“ Here she comes Kyuhyun-ah.” Sungmin said as his eyes were lock to the walking bride of Kyuhyun.