(> ^.^)> Chapter 34

Are We Fit to be Together?

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

I’m currently roaming around the street of Seoul while SunJi is doing some groceries. I already told her that I actually don’t like to do some groceries so I decided to walk around the street to kill time while waiting for her.

After an hour and a half of walking to random streets my phone started to vibrate which startles me.

“SunJi-ah, you done?” I ask since I knew she will be the one to call me.

“Neh, oppa.” She said.

“Ah, arasso I’ll be there.” I said as I started walking back to where she is.

“A-aniyo Oppa, no need. Let’s just meet at the ***** restaurant.”

“Eh? Wayo? And you’re going there all alone? You didn’t brought your car, you know you can’t be too tired.” I said.

“Aigoo, Oppa your too concern.” She said.

Yeah right….’

“ I’m actually with a friend right now, and she’ll be joining us for lunch,” She said.

‘a friend? Who could it be then?’

“Oh, arasso. I’ll be there.” I said as I went back to where I parked my car.

“Arasso, take care Oppa, saranghae.” She said, I then hung up not bothering to reply on her and drive my way to the restaurant she told me.

---------------------------------------------------------------

When I got there, the place is quite crowded and big which made me have a hard time to look for SunJi. I was busy walking around turning my head to different directions to see where exactly SunJi is until I saw a girl waving her hands up smiling. I then went to the place where she is currently sitting, I notice a girl who was currently facing her back at me sited right infront of SunJi.

She must be her friend’ I thought as SunJi approach me and gave me a quick kiss on my cheeks.

“Oppa,did you have a hard time looking for us?” She ask, I then shook my head saying no and smiled.

“I see. You might want to meet my friend over here.” She said as her lips formed into a smirk.

That smirk…She’s planning something again.’

“Chingu, this is my boyfriend CHO KYUHYUN.” She said as she tap her shoulder as she emphasize the my name.

I look at her weirdly as she look at me and smiled then smirk. The girl then stood up, I heard her sigh I was waiting for her to turn around but I guess she doesn’t have a plan.

“Um, annyeong.” I said and tap her shoulders.

She then let out another sigh and slowly turn around..

No One’s Pov

“Yongji?!” Kyuhyun’s eyes went wide-open as his face turn a little pale when he saw who the girl was.

She look at her for few minutes then turn his attention back to SunJi. Who is now laughing evilly inside.

“Oppa, let’s sit for a while.” Sunji said and drag Kyuhyun to sit beside her.

YongJi was sitting to the opposite of the couple facing Sunji, the atmosphere around them is starting to get uncomfortable and awkward and YongJi started cursing herself why did she even come along.

“Yongji-ah..” Kyuhyun spoke but then cut off by SunJi.

“Oppa, are you hungry?” SunJi ask as she lock her arms around Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun then turn to face her and shook his head as he face YongJi again who was now busy looking out the window.

“I see.” She pouted, SunJi then turn to YongJi and smiled. “Why are you so silent YongJi-ah?” SunJi said in a teasing tone.

“No-nothing.” YongJi stutter as she look down at her glass of water.

“Oppa, can you take our order I’m kinda tired to wait at the line. Please Oppa.” SUnJi said to Kyuhyun while showing some of her aegyo to her.

She’s not fitted to do such act’YongJi thought as she caught a glimpse of Sunji doing aegyo.

When Kyuhyun was gone, YongJi then let out a deep sigh and drank her water.

“So you already know about me your husband huh.” SunJi said breaking the silence between them

“Neh. I wasn’t actually surprise about it, I already saw the two of you before.” She said as if it didn’t bother her.

“I see.” SunJi said, YongJi then look at me and smiled.

“Urgh, will you please stop smiling, your disgusting.” Sunji said, which made Yongji surprise by her sudden change of attitude.

“You know Yongji, you should know where your real place is.” SunJi said as she took a sip on her tea.

“What?” Yongji ask a little confuse on what Sunji just said.

“You! Better stay away from MY Kyuhyun! Understand?” She said strcikly while pointing a finger to YongJi.

YongJi was taken aback from how Sunji acted right now, she just can’t believe the girl she met  on her engagement party had turn into someone else now.

“Wh-what do you mean by that?” She ask still confuse on the situation.

“Will you stop pretending to be this oh-so-innocent-and-lovely-girl Lee Yongji! I know who you really are! You’re just one of those filthy es who throw themselves to Kyuhyun! You just want to use him and take his money and his company! Using your family just to make Kyuhyun’s family to feel sympathy on you! Huh! How pathetic!” Sunji said looking intensely to the girl who was standing right in front.

“What did you say?” YongJi said in a dangerous tone while looking down. But Sunji seems didn’t get bothered by her tone and started to talk again.

“You want me to repeat again huh?! Ya! You ty , are you deaf or something?” She said as she also stood up on her seat. YongJi started bailing her fist as she try to control her anger.

Not now Yongji not now, control your’reself…’

“Why are you so silent huh? Is it b’coz I already found out who you really are?! Huh!” Sunji said as she push YongJi’s shoulder by her finger again and again but this time YongJi got a hold on her wrist.

“ya! Let go of my hand you !” YongJi head turn to SunJi as her grip started to get tighter as the minutes pass by.

“What did you just call me?” YongJi said looking totally anger at the moment she saw the girl who was insulting her right through her soul.

“! Let go of my hand!” SunJi said as she started to whimper in pain, she was too busy struggling when she felt a strong impact that hit her right cheeks which made her fall right back on her seat.

SunJi slowly touch her no swollen red cheek as she look at Yongji.

“Did you just slap me?” She said slowly standing up from her seat as she rub her cheeks that Yongji slap.

“Did you just slap me!” She shouted.

“That’s what you get for insulting me. Me? A ? A ? Huh, why don’t you look at yourself first before saying that to others.” YongJi said as she glare at SunJi was now firing up.

“Mworago?!”

“I’m the wife, you’re the mistress. I’m the legal one while you’re the other woman, I’m the one he married and said his vows not you, I’m the one wearing the engagement and wedding ring not you. So who’s the ty now?” YongJi mock as she started throwing the facts to SunJi’s face.

SunJi was about to speak up when YongJi cut her off.

“I’m not listening to your lame excuses and insulting, but make sure next time you insult me that insult of yours won't reflect on you! And don’t you dare to include my family in to this! If you want me to stay away from your BOYFRIEND, then fine! You can take him, his all yours!” Yongji shouted as she walk out of the restaurant and went to her car and drive somewhere else.

SunJi’s POV

THE NERVE OF THAT ! HOW DARE SHE SLAP THIS PRECIOUS FACE OF MINE!! Doesn’t she know how expensive it is?! Ugrhh!!! And the way she talk, aish I wanted to struggle her to death so much!! She’ll get it to me; I promise she’ll regret doing that. No one had ever dare to do that to Han SunJi, NO ONE~!!!!

“Hey where’s YongJi?” Kyuhyun suddenly said as he went back to our table.

“Hey, what happened to your cheek?” he said as he move to the other side to see a greater view of my swollen cheek.

Then something came to my mind *laugh evilly*..

“Oppa…” I said weakly.

“Hey, what’s wrong?” He ask as tears started to flow down my eyes, I immediately hug him and burry my face to his chest.

“Oppa…Yongji..” I said between my sobs.

“What about her?” I then back away and look at him with my teary eyes.

“Oppa, sh-she sl-slap me…” I said and started crying again, I notice Kyuhyun shock expression when I said that.

“That’s impossible Yongji ca..” Urgh!! Is he taking her side?!

“It’s not impossible Oppa since she already had done it to me.” I said.

“She’ll only do such things if someone made her angry..” He said..

“Did you do something?” he ask, I look at him and his face turn into a serious one. I gulped.

“I just explain things between us to her, and then she started insulting me here and there then slap me.” I explained, Kyhyun seems to buy it since he immediately hug me and tried to calm me down.

“Shhh.. Don’t cry now. I’ll talk to her about this one.” He said.

After few minutes we left the restaurant we didn’t bother to wait for our orders anymore. Kyuhyun Oppa then drove me my house.

“Bye oppa.” I said and smiled weakly.

“Bye, take care okay? And drink your medicines.” He said as he cares my hair.

“Hmm, I will. Bye.” I said and gave him a quick kiss on his cheeks.

I went out of his car and wave to him until his car is nowhere to be scene, I then smirk at my great act.

“How can he be such a fool?” I said as I went inside my house.

I was greeted by my cousin, G.Na when I got inside the house, she seems to be thinking seriously as shown in her face. She then look at me and hand me showed me the papers she had on her hands.

“What’s that?” I ask.

“I should be the one asking you that Sunji. What are this?” She said and hand me the papers.

I look at them for a while and throw them back to the table and sat at the sofa.

“Oh, those are my documents from the hospital.” I said calmly.

“Yeah, fake documents to be exact.” She said as cross her arms across her chest.

“Stomach cancer? Stage 3? Are you being serious about this Sunji? You were fully recovered a year ago.” She said.

“I know.”

“ You’re doing your plan aren’t you? Right? Didn’t I tell you not to do it anymore?!” She said with a higher tone.

I then stood up and look at her.

“And didn’t I tell you I won’t stop.” I said raising an eyebrow.

“For God’s sake SunJi, he’s married!”

“And so! I’m the first one who got him so he should end up with me!” I shouted back.

“You’re too impossible SunJi! I hope you would realize what your doing is wrong. You’ll be hurting yourself.” She said this time in a calm tone.

I then walk over to her and gave her a hug, it lasted for few minutes before I broke it.

“Don’t worry Unnie, I won’t be the who will get hurt. I’ll make sure of that.” I said and smiled.

 

Yeah that’s right. I’ll make sure I’ll not be the one who will be hurt, who will suffer and  feel all the pain. It’s either that YongJi girl or Kyuhyun but not me….’

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hi guys!!! :D Chapter 34 OUT!! ^^

So how was it?? It was actually not a fight scene that you all expected but only some shouting her and there ^.^

and sorry for the swearing hehehe, I just need to use them ^.^

I Hope i didn't let you all down by this chapter...

 

OMO!! I'm so loving you guys even more^^ Thanks for the comments guys^^

So many :D

Continue on commenting ,okay? Comment as many as you want^^

 

 

 

Comment Replies:

 

Hismystericsmile: hehehe, well hope i didn't let you down ^-^

xmikyu_26 : Annyeong New reader^^ Thank you so much and welcome to my story fic^^ Well I hope i didn't disappoint you with the fight scene. I'm not really good making those type.. hehehe

xnadhirah : AIgoo thank you so much chingu^^ Your a new reader right? Welcome to my fic and thank you so much^^

xJanis_ELF : hehehe, nop not YongJi and Kyu yet... ^^

YoonSeoMin : New chapter is up^^ Hope I didn't let you down b'coz of this new chapter.x

xhotkey : Updates Chingu ^^

xmeera13peace : Hehe, we all do and thanks ^^

xrashiwon : Updated^^ hope you enjoy it^^

xJanis_ELF : Nah, hehehe thanks :D
 

xlehcar_rachel0123711 : Aigoo chingu calm down...... let's kill Sunji Together >:D

xToAnyone-21: So true... ^^

xYoonSeoMin : Hahaha LOL XD

xHismystericsmile :Updated, hope you like it^^

Thanks for all of your comments^^ Hope you enjoy reading this chapter ^-^