(> ^.^)> Chapter 37

Are We Fit to be Together?

 

The house was filled with an uncomfortable atmosphere, for YongJi but not for Kyuhyun. Both were minding their own busy in the late afternoon of the day. Kyuhyun was again back to his own world with his gaming gadgets while YongJi was behind him busy with some paper works.

YongJi would secretly look at Kyuhyun as he throws all of his time and attention to the game he was in. He didn’t even move at inch even though he had been in the same sitting position for almost 2 hours and half. YongJi then let out a sigh of frustration and diverted her attention back to her works.

‘He didn’t even bother to say a word to me’ She thought

 

~Mamamara marara jae jae jaebal hajimara
Bwabwabwara bwara nae nuneul barabwa~

 

Suddenly Kyuhyun phone rang which echoed to the whole house. Kyuhyun then look at his phone for a second before pausing his game. He then took his phone and answered it.

“Yoboseyo?”

“Hmm.. No I don’t think so.” Kyuhyun said as he look at Yonji who was busy typing on her laptop then back to the game creen.

“Okay, we’ll be there.” he said then hangs up.

After his short conversation over the phone, he then stood up and does some stretching. He then walk over to YongJi’s side.

“What do you need Kyuhyun?” Said YongJi not taking her eyes off her paper works.

“Omma called, she said she wants us over dinner.” He said, as he take a look at some paper files from YongJi’s desk.

“Hmm, arasso.” She said as she shut her laptop down, stood up from her seat and turn around. Too much to her surprise, she found Kyuhyun standing near her, their facing were centimeters away. If someone would come in and saw them, that person might think they were kissing.

Both were frozen on their positions, staring intensely with each other’s eyes as their heart beat speed up. Kyuhyun then slowly leans forward as he close his eyes, YongJi on the other hand just stood there staring at Kyuhyun, she also close her eyes but immediately open them and turn around.

“I.. I’ll..g..go.. an..and ge..get change.” She stutters as she run to her room.

Kyuhyun on the other hand stood there as he watches the girl disappear behind the doors. He then let out a deep sigh as he run his fingers through his hair.

 

Aish..that was too close. I almost got lost of myself. What is wrong with me?” Kyuhyun thought as he continue cursing himself.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After few minutes, YongJi and Kyuhyun are finally done changing. Kyuhyun in a white V-neck shirt with a cardigan and black tight jeans while YongJi settled in a white dress and heels. She just let her hair down along with a little curls and light make-up.

 

“Kaja.” YongJi said as she approach Kyuhhyun who was waiting outside.

Kyuhyun then stood up and turn around to see YongJi standing beautifully behind him.

“Beautiful.” He mumbles as he stares at her his heart again started to beat abnormally as his eyes were darted to the girl right in front of him.

“What? Is there something wrong with me?” YongJi ask as she check herself.

Kyuhyun then let out a small cough maintaining his cool self.

“Hurry up, we’ll be late.” He said and went to his car.

After few minutes YongJi then followed and got inside the car. The ride was totally silent; no one dare even dare to talk with each other. When they finally arrive at the Cho’s house, Kyuhyun stop his car right in front of their house and went out first followed by YongJi.

Kyuhyun then immediately grab YongJi’s hand before they open the door.

“If you don’t want my parents to bug us with questions, act as if nothing happened.” He said coldly, YongJi just nodded her head in agreement as they both went inside.

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

Before entering, I know my parents well and I know they would really notice the awkward aura between me and YongJi. So I immediately grab her hand before we could even open the door.

“If you don’t want my parents to bug us with questions, act as if nothing happened.” I said coldly.

I look at her and she seems…. Hurt? I then shrug that thought away when she finally nodded her head. I tighten my grip to her hand as I intertwine my fingers to her.

 

Just this time, even just this time be my wife and let me hold your hand like a loving husband.’ I said to myself.

 

End POV

 

“Kyuhyun! Yongji!” Mrs. Cho said hugging the two as they reach the living room area.

“Annyeong Sunhwa Omma.” YongJi said happily as she hug the elder woman.

“Annyeong Appa.” Kyuhyun said as he went to his Dad and gave him a hug.

“Ya~! How come I didn’t get any hug from the two of you?” Ahra said as she suddenly appear.

YongJi then let out a small laugh and hug her followed by Kyuhyun.

Soon enough the dinner finally started, everyone was busy talking with one another asking random things, joking around, laughing and more.

“So how are things going in your company Yongji-ah?” Ask Mrs. Cho as she put some on her husbands plate.

“Oh, things are pretty going well Omma.” YongJi smiled.

“I see, but don’t over work yourself sweetheart.” Mrs. Cho said.

YongJi nodded her head and smiled.

“You seem to be losing some weight also, right Omma?” Ahra said eyeing YongJi.

“I already told her to eat more but she wouldn’t listen.” Kyuhyun said.

“Aigoo, you should eat more sweetheart.” Mrs. Cho said as she started putting more food in YongJi’s plate.

“How could you give us a grandchild if you’re not healthy enough.” Mr. Cho said making the couple choke on their food.

“Gr-granchild?” YongJi said as Mrs. And Mr. Cho nod.

“Isn’t that quite early Omma?” Kyuhyun bluntly said.

“Early? You’ve been married for almost 5 months now. Don’t you think it’s time?” Ahra said.

“Neh, you’re sister is right Kyuhyun.” Mrs. Cho said.

“Omma, I don’t it’s time for us to have our own family yet. I mean were both busy with our works. I don’t think we have time to take care of a baby now.” YongJi said as she let out a nervous laugh.

And the dinner goes on…….

After eating the family settle themselves back in the living room with a cup of tea. After an hour or more the couple decided to leave since it’s already getting late. When Kyuhyun and YongJi arrive at their house, Kyuhyun immediately went to the kitchen and grab something to drink.

“Kyuhyun-ssi.” YongJi said happily as she approach him.

“Kyuhyun-ssi, I ju…”

“Look YongJi.” Kyuhyun said cutting off YongJi.

“The show is over, so we can now go back to what we really are.” He said coldly.

“Bu-but..”

“Okay, to make things clear. Let’s just go back to what we really are before. Act as if we really didn’t get married, act as if we never met, act as if we are totally strangers living in one roof. Got that?” He said and walk away.

 

YongJi’s POV

“Okay, to make things clear. Let’s just go back to what we really are before. Act as if we really didn’t get married, act as if we never met, act as if we are totally strangers living in one roof. Got that?” Kyuhyun said and walk away.

Why? Why is he being like that? Is this what my dream means? Is he really staying away from me? But all I want is to fix the problem between us. I never wish us to be drifted apart not now…

I slowly wipe the tears that slowly flows in my cheeks and took a deep breath.

 

 

“How could I possibly stay away from you, if I’m falling for you already?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 37 out!!

Thanks you so much for all those cheering guys^^

I promise I'll try my very best^^

and Sorry about the last chapter is it is too short, hehehe...

 

 

Comment replies:

 

kpopfan23 : Thank you for understanding.. ^-^

rashiwon : hehe sorry, I actually didn't notice that it was too short... I hope this chapter could make it up to you ^^

ToAnyone-21 : Philippines Chingu.. *sigh* Were the same. I'm actually working my brain out in my Chemistry,since it's all about calculations (*sigh* When did this subject turn into math?? -_-)

Janis_ELF : Aigoo Mianhe for the short chapter chingu. I just hope my parents would really understand. And don't worry I'll try my best to sneak out in the computer :D 

lehcar_rachel0123711:  TT^TT

babekyu : haha LOL, Here he new chapter^^

Thanks for all of your comments^^ Hope you enjoy reading this chapter ^-^