(> ^.^)> Chapter 40

Are We Fit to be Together?

 

YongJi’s POV

When we finally arrive that the restaurant that Donghae Oppa said, he park his car right in front of it and walk out first. He then move to my side and open my door.

“Thanks Oppa.” I smiled as I hook my arm to his.

He returns the smile and we both walk in the luxurious restaurant. Then I waiter came and guided us to a table which seems to be specially set for us.

“Oppa, did you plan all of this?”I ask as I look around the place.

“Neh Princess, I have to make sure that everything would be perfect tonight.” He smiled.

“Aigoo, you don’t have to do that Oppa.”I said, still amaze at the place we’re in.

After few more chatting, our food finally came. We both ate happily enjoying the food we ate. There would be times that Donghae would feed and vice versa. I can’t deny that it was one of the sweetest and enjoyable dinners I had.

While we were eating our ice cream, Donghae Oppa suddenly stood up from his seat and smiled at me.

“Is there a problem Oppa?” I ask.

“No, but I have a surprise for you.” He said and went to one of the waiter.

The waiter then nodded his head and guided him to the stage. He then took the microphone and smiled at me.

“Good Evening everyone, I hope you’re enjoying your dinner for tonight.” He said in English (since he really can’t speak Japanese very well.)

“I’ll be giving a special performance to everyone especially to the special person who’s with me tonight.” He continues and wink at me.

Aigoo, I think I just felt blood rushing to my cheeks.

Then the music started playing as he started singing and dancing on stage.

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27C28DDSROw )

You're like a queen and beautiful
I just can't be without you girl
You're complete and beautiful
I just can't be without you girl

Cheoum boatdeon geu moseub kieok haeyo
Sujubeun miso eosaehan malddu chagabdeon
Keu so
Haru jongil geudaeui saenggakeuro
Amugeotdo halsu ga eobseo (michigesseona)

Nuneul ddelsu jocha eobseo
Geujeo babocheoreom nege bbajo deuleoga
Pyeongsaengeul hamkeh balmachueo naga
Naega jikyeojulke saranghaeyo oh love
Coz you are so beautiful
Nal sumsuiga haneun ne ibseul saranghandanmal oh
Coz you are so beautiful
Nae geoteman meomulreo (keudae namanui)
My beautiful, my beautiful oh-oh

Shigani heulreoddo naiga deuleodo
Saranghae saranghae kamsahae kamsahae
Ddaeroneun datugo
Geudaeyege nunmuleuljugo ibeul machumeo

Coz you are so beautiful
Nal sumsuiga haneun ne ibseul saranghandanmal oh
Coz you are so beautiful
Nae geoteman meomulreo (keudae namanui)

Namaneui geunyeo modeun geoljulge
Yeongwonhui nan neoruel saranghae oh
Coz you are so beautiful
Keudae ibsureun naman baragi
Coz you are so beautiful
Ddak jabeun duson itjianheulge oh

I can’t help but stare at him as he continues on performing, he even went to me and gave me a rose. When he finish, everyone in the restaurant cheer and lap for him as he excited the stage and went back to the table smiling.

“So how was it?” He ask.

“Aigoo! Oppa you’re the best! I can’t believe you could really sing and dance at the same time!” I said and gave him a tight hug.

“Well it seems like you really like it, princess.” He giggled as I sat back.

“Of course, who wouldn’t like it?” I smiled.

After that, me and Donghae Oppa decided to move out, he then drive both of us in a deserted park.

It’s already 11:00 in the evening no wonder there are only few people walking around the park. It was indeed a cold night here in Japan. I was looking at the stars as I rub my shoulders to keep me warm until I felt a warm clothe around my shoulders.

I turn around and saw Donghae Oppa smiling warmly at me, I also notice he was now in his polo.

“Thanks Oppa.” I said and smiled back.

He just smiled at me as he intertwines our fingers together. We both silently walk around the park together as we gaze up at the stars. We then sat down at the near bench and silently watch the people passing by.

“Oh by the way I forgot something.” Donghae Oppa aid and took out something from his pocket.

He then gave it o me, I look at my hand to see a very pretty silver bracelet.

“Oppa, it’s so pretty. Gomawo.” I smiled as I continue looking at the bracelet he gave.

“Let me put them on.” He said.

I then stretch my left arms towards him, until I notice something. I was wearing a bracelet. Not just any ordinary bracelet, but the one Kyuhyun gave me on our engagement party as a birthday gift for me. I was staring at it until I notice Donghae’s hands about to remove it.

“Don’t!” I accidentally yelled.

“Huh? Waeyo? I thought you want to wear this?” He ask.

“Ah, neh. But it’s better to hide it first since I don’t to destroy it.” I smiled as I took the bracelet back and put it inside the box again and put it in my pouch.

After half an hour, we both decided to go back to our apartments. I bid goodbye to Donghae Oppa before closing my door. I throw my bag away and throw my tired body to the sofa then I look back at my left wrist and stare at the bracelet I’m wearing.

“I didn’t even realize I’m wearing this bracelet.” I mumble.

I wonder what Kyuhyun is doing now. Since the time I arrive I didn’t gave him a call except for my family of course. Should I call him? Or maybe give him a text? But what if his sleeping already or busy with some works or maybe busy with Sunji *sigh*

Never mind I’ll contact him some other time.

End POV

 

It’s been 4 days since YongJi left Korea with Donghae. It’s 4 days since Kyuhyun had been workaholic. Working day and night nonstop. It’s also been 4 days since SunJi  started to bug Kyuhyun out. Ever since she heard that YongJi left for Japan she would always come over to Kyuhyun’s house and bug him to go out with her.

“SunJi-ah not now, I’m busy.” Kyuhyun said in a tired voice.

“Oppa~ come one now.” SunJi whine in the other line.

“I’m sorry Sunji, but maybe next time.” Kyuhyun said and hang up.

He let out a tired sigh as he continue working back on his work. From time to time he would check on his phone, not waiting for SunJi’s annoying call or text but waiting for someone else.

It’s been 4 days, still she haven’t given even short text.’ He thought.

As much he hated to admit it, he really indeed misses YongJi. He miss hearing her laugh, her smile, the why she would nag on him, her cute pout, her scent, her cooking, and most of all her appearance.

“ Why am I thinking this way?” He ask himself.

Just admit it Kyu…

‘You’re here again?”

I’m always here Kyuhyun *smiles*

‘*sigh* What do you want now?’

Just helping you to realize something…

‘Realize what?’

Your feelings for YongJi *smiles*

‘What do you mean by that?’

Come on Kyuhyun, stop playing dumb and pay attention to your heart already!

‘I don’t even understand my heart anymore *sigh*’

It’s b’coz your denying something which shouldn’t be denied.

‘And what is that?’

You’re in love with YongJi~

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

Mwo? I’m inlove? With YongJi? No! No! That can’t possibly true. Its waaaaaaaaaaaay too I.M.P.O.S.S.I.B.L.E. Impossible I tell you all.

Arghhh! Why is this even happening to me! This can’t be true…

“Kyuhyun-ah..” I look up and saw Ahra Noona coming in.

“Oh, noona you’re here.” I said as I straighten up in my seat.

“Still busy?” I nodded as I stare back to my laptop finishing the report I supposed to finish earlier.

“Wanna grab something to eat outside dongsaeng?” She ask, I look at her and smiled…

 

 

- To Be Continued -

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Well I decided to cut this chapter.. hehehe :D

Again, thanks for all the comments^^

and for my new subscribers^^ Thank you ^^ <3

 

Comment Replies:

 

keep-the-faith : Oh your welcome^^ Thank you also for subscribing :D

xmikyu_26 : Hehe :D

xkpopfan23 : Well it seems like you guys love Kyuhyun conscience. I think I'll make him talk to it more :D

Brightside : : ^-^

xlehcar_rachel0123711 : hehe, oh what did you remember? I kinda wonder what's that...

xJanis_ELF : Yup! But I'm still thinking on how to do that though...

xhellokpop : hehehe thanks.. ^^

xSummerLuv : So true....

xraymin : hehehe, glad you love it :D

xYoonSeoMin: Welcome Chingu^^