(> ^.^)> Chapter 42

Are We Fit to be Together?

 

-Still Kyuhyun’s POV-

“Yoboseyo?” I said in a sleepy tone in case it would be SunJi again.

“Kyuhyun-ssi.”

That voice. That sweet, calm voice that I’ve been longing to hear. She finally calls!

“YongJi-ah.” I said as I sat up straight, as my lips started to form a big smile.

 There was a moment of silence. I was waiting for her speak up first since I think I can’t properly from the shock.

“Umm…uh..” Is she going to talk or not?

“I guess you’re tired now, right? I think I’ll talk to you next time.” She said.

“Yongji! No wait!” Gosh why do I have to be like this?..

“Huh? Waeyo Kyuhyun-ssi?”

“Um, we can talk. I’m not really tired.” I said.

“Oh Jinjja? Arasso…”

Again, there was silence *sigh* I guess we can’t have a good conversation if we keep this up.

“So..Umm.. How are you?” I ask.

“Huh? Me? Oh I’m fine.” She sound a little surprise..

“Oh..” was all I could say..

Well Kyuhyun what are you waiting for? Say it!

‘What do you think of me? Crazy? No way!’

Just say it!

‘No!’

“How about you?” She asks, I then snap out from my thoughts and answer her.

“Oh, I’m fine. There were still a lot of works to be done but I’m fine.” I said as I tried to relax.

“Oh, don’t over work yourself there.” Aigoo, she’s concern!

“I won’t, promise.” I said with a smile.

“How about you? Are you having enough sleep? Are you eating well?” Gosh! I sound like a worried mother.

Then I heard her giggle. *sigh* I miss that…

“Neh, I am. There were only few works here since I just need to look after some things.” She said, I could feel she is somehow smiling at the other line.

“That’s good.” I said.

Come on now Kyuhyn! Say it to her already!

No! I won’t!

Gosh! It’s a simple three word sentence! Come on now and don’t be such a baby!

*sigh* fine..

“Umm, Yongji-ah~” Gaaaah!!Here it is again! Why does it have to beat so fast every time I have to talk to her..

“Neh, Kyuhyun-ssi..” She answered.

“I… I…” I can’t say it T^TT

“I?” She questioned.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I miss you..”

 

 

 

 

 

 

There I said it! Happy?

*nods then smiles*

 

I shut my eyes tightly as I took a deep breath. Gosh! I think I’m going crazy now.

End POV

 

YongJi’s POV

 

 

 

 

I miss you..”

 

 

 

 

D-did I j-just heard it right? H-he miss me?? Is he serious? His serious about it right? Right? Oh who cares!! Kyaaa~!! I think my hearts wanna jump out from my chest already! OMo! I can’t believe it did he really mean it? Right at this very moment, I just wanna jump and scream out loud. Kyaaa~! Kyuhyun why do you have to mess up with my heart!

20110517_seoulbeats_sunny.gif

I can’t help but smile after hearing that. I could feel myself blushing madly at that simple statement. I can’t believe I’ll be hearing those words to come out from his mouth. At least that would lessen my problem. I mean hello? It’s been what? 3 or 4 days since I arrive here and I never contact him. I was too nervous and afraid at the same time that when I call him he will just hung up on me or maybe SunJi would be answering my calls. But I guess I got lucky today *smiles*

 

“YongJi-ah? Still there?” I heard him.

I must be talking to myself that I didn’t hear him.

“Ah neh Kyuhyun-ssi, I’m still here.” Gaaaaaah!!

“Oh, I thought you hung up already.” He said, I heard him sigh.

It’s been days since I last saw and heard him. And I admit it; I really miss him a lot.

“So.. um.. when are you coming back? Are staying another week there?” He ask shyly.  Aigoo..

“Nah, I don’t think so.  I think after 3 days we’ll be back to Korea since there were no problems to handle here.” I smiled.

“Jinjja?” He seems to be happy about that, did her really miss me?

Aish! Ya~! Lee Yongji! Stop assuming things will you! You’re getting your hopes up again.

“Neh.”

“I see, well see you soon.” He said.

“Neh, see you soon Kyuhyun-ssi.” I smiled.

“Good night.” He aid sweetly.

“Neh, Good night.” I said.

“Ah, Kyuhyun-ssi!” I said when I felt his about to hung up.

“Neh?”

“I miss you too.” I said and hung up.

When I put my phone down, I can’t help it but jump and started screaming like a fan girl. When I got tired of jumping around, I then lay down and stare at my phone. I just can’t believe he would like this to me *smiles* but just like I said I can’t assume anything. I can’t expect him to return something which is impossible since he have *sigh* SunJi.

End POV

 

2 days had pass by and tomorrow will be the day when YongJi and Donghae can go back to Korea. Right now, both of them had just arrived at the Lee’s company. Checking it for the last time before leaving for tomorrow.

“Annyeonghaseyo Uncle Sam.” YongJi greeted him as she enters his office.

(A/N: Uncle Sam is YongJi’s uncle in father’s side. He is the older brother of her father, and the one who is currently handling there company in Japan.)

“Oh YongJi, Donghae I’m glad you’re here.” He said as he stood up from his desk.

“Well Mr. Lee, were here to say goodbye since tomorrow morning we’ll be flying back to Korea.” Donghae said and smiled.

“Well, I’m afraid you can’t Donghae.” Uncle Sam said as he instructed the two to take a seat.

“What do you mean by that Uncle?” YongJi ask as she look at his Uncle.

“You see, we got a little problem.” He said with a worried face.

“What is it?” Donghae and YongJi both said.

“You know the model for our next product got link out, and the other company is going to promote their new product today which is the exact model of ours.” He said as he face palmed.

“Mwo? How did that happened?” YongJi ask, surprise from the new she just got.

“I don’t know, I really don’t know.” Uncle Sam said.

“Let’s just continue are work, continue on promoting our product.” Donghae said.

“We can’t. If we do that the other company can sue us from copying them.” YongJi said.

“Then what should we do now?” Donghae said as he stares at the two people who seems to be lost in their own world.

“YongJi-ah, Donghae-ssi I really need the help of you two right now.” Uncle Sam plead.

“Don’t worry Uncle we’ll be staying here and help you plan.” YongJi smiled.

“Are you sure about this YongJi?” Donghae. YongJi then nod.

“This will sure take us some time.” Donghae said.

“Oh don’t worry you two, I’ll be calling someone to help us.” Uncle Sam  said and smiled.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 42!!

I decided to write song KyuhyunxYongJi moment in this chapter :D

Did you like it??? I hope you do^^

Well I’m suppose to put this chapter earlier but I was in a bad mood so yeah. I put it up a little late.

My mother keeps on nagging me today >.<

And she got angry at me all b’coz of COOKING OIL!!

Gosh, sometimes my mom is really childish.. *sigh*

Well sorry about that, I just like to share it to keep my boiling blodd down.

Anyway, thank you all for your lovely comments^^

 

 

Comment Replies:

 

SummerLuv: Haha I think SunJi put a uper glue to her self that's why Kyuhyun can't get her off... :D

xsalmakyu: Updated! ^^ Hope you like it^^

xHismystericsmile: Hahaha Yup, yup^^

xSuJuShinee: Neh ^^

mikyu_26: Haha LOL, I hope you enjoy KyuYong moments in this chapter^^

popfan23: Thank you so much!! :D Hope you like the new chapter^^

hellokpop: Aigoo Chingu =^o^= Don't cry, here another the new chapter to cheer you up...

Janis_ELF: Hope you like this chapter Chingu ^.^

hotkey : Updated ^o^

himitsusecret: *nods* :D

rashiwon : hehehe, Kyuhyun is too love sick to YongJi already that's why ^^

YoonSeoMin : Welcome :D

Thanks for all of your comments^^ Hope you enjoy reading this chapter ^-^