(> ^.^)> Chapter 6

Are We Fit to be Together?

Hi^^

I know all of you notice the new background poster :D

I want to thank Love and lollies request shop and nawachan for making this cute and lovely background and poster for this story :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It’s been two weeks since that stage incident of YongJi Happened. It was still mysterious on who planned that, but for YongJi it was not a mystery to solve for she believe it was no other than Cho Kyuhyun himself.

Every since that day, YongJi’s anger against Kyuhyun increase which resulted for the two not talking. YongJi always avoid Kyuhyun in class and everything that could involve him, for her blood always boil everytime she saw or even just hear Kyuhyun’s name. While Kyuhyun? Well he just let it go, he did tried to explain things to YongJi but he knows that she would avoid him so he let it go, beside he doesn’t even need to explain since he didn’t do anything, that’s what he always thought everytime he would catch a glimpse of YongJi.

~ 3 months Later ~

YongJi and Kyuhyun’s class and batch mates are now preparing for their graduation which will happen tomorrow. The class are now having their final rehearsal before going home. After 3 hours of practicing the teachers decided to stop and bid goodbye’s to the student.

“ Hey, Girls! Let’s go out!” Tiffany said while fixing her hair.

“ Great idea Tiff!” Sica said.

So the three girls went to the mall and do the usual things girls would usually do, Shopping. They would inside one of the shops and go out holder tons of paper bags then go in the other shop and buy stuffs again. They were probably doing this in every shop they would fins in the mall. It was already 7:30 in the evening when they decided to go home.

The next day YongJi woke up early to prepare herself for her special day. She went to the bathroom and do her thing and took out a very nice black and white dress from her closet and wore it. She then went to the mirror and started fixing herself. She just curled her hair a little bit to put some waves on it and put a little hair clip on the side.

YongJi's Hair and Make-up:

Dress:

After that she went down and was greeted by her Mom.

“ Omo! My daughter is so pretty.” She look at her daughter with dazzling eyes.

“ Neh Noona neumo yeoppo.” YongJae, her younger brother sang.

She just smile at her brother and took a deep breath.

“ I’m so proud of you YongJi.” Her mom then hug her  she smiled and hug back her Mom. After few minutes Yongji let go and grab her toga and wear it.

The three of them went to the car and drove all the way to KyungHee University. When they got there, the hall was already crowded with students, teacher and parents. YongJi proceed to were the students were and met Tiffany and Jessica who were smiling brightly at her.

“ Yongie!” They both said as they hug each other. The 3 of them let go and went to their seats.

“ The 2 of you look so pretty today.” YonJi said as she eyed her to bestfriend who was sitting on both of her side.

“ You too.” Tiffany and Sica said in Unison.

After few minutes of chatting finally the program finally starts as the student went to their lines and started walking on the aisle.

( Skip ~ Sorry I’m quite lazy to write the whole graduation event)

After the graduation everyone started taking pictures, some are taking pictures with their teacher and classmates, some with their parents.

YongJi, Tiffany and Sica were already done taking pictures with each other and bid each other Goodbye with tearful eyes. Tiffany and Sica already left the place with their family while YongJi just went back to where her Mom and brother was. She put her toga on a paper bag and hand it to her driver saying to put it in the car, then she saw her mom talking with someone. She went closer only to be greated with a big hug from the lady.

“ Congratulations YongJi-ah!” Mrs. Cho said while hugging YongJi.

“ Whoa! You’ve grown so much! You’re so pretty!” Yongji just smiled and thank Mrs. Cho for her compliment.

“ Hey! Since it’s graduation, let’s take pictures together.” Mrs. Cho said, YongJi just nod and stand beside Mrs. Cho.

“ Oh not with my darling, you should take picture with my son.” She said as she smile.

“ Oh, yeah that’s right. It would be a very nice souvenir.”  Her Mom said taking her camera out.

Mrs. Cho called her son who was busy chatting with his friends.

This is what Kyuhyun is wearing after the graduation:


“ Bye, Hyung! See you soon.” Kyuhyun said and jog his way to where his Omma was. He was surprise to see YongJi standing there with her Omma.

“ Kyuhyun!” Mrs. Lee said and hug him.

“ Oh, Hi Aunty.” Kyuhyun smiled and hug the lady.

YongJi was just standing there looking at her mom and Kyuhyun talk, sometimes she would even caught him looking at her but she would change her glaze directly. After sometimes of talking her Mom finally stop and grab YongJi and push her beside Kyuhyun.

“ Omma!” YongJi whined as she step few inches away from Kyuhyun.

“ Come on now YongJi, it’s just a picture.” Her Mom said while standing beside Mrs. Cho who was also holding her camera.

“ Kyu, what’s with that grumpy face of yours? Smile a little son. A pretty I standing next to you.” She said in a teasing way while Kyuhyun look at YongJi and scoff.

“ Pretty? Yeah right.” He mumble but loud enough to be heard by YongJi.

“ And as if you were that handsome.” She answered back not even looking at him.

“ YongJi! Stop frowning already, and will you go a little bit closer to Kyuhyun.” Her Mom instructed but YongJi was too stubborn to follow her, so Kyuhyun put his hand around her waist and pull her closer to his. YongJi shriek and look at Kyuhyun with an annoyed look.

“ So you’re finally talking to me?” He said with a smirk.

“ Only today! Anyway this would be our last time seeing each other right.?” She said as their mothers started taking pictures.

After few minutes, YongJi push Kyuhyun’s hands away from her and went to her mother.

“ Aigoo, look at this two aren’t they cute?” Her Mom said look at the picture she just took earlier.

“ Yeah, they look so good together.” Mrs. Cho said. YongJi and Kyuhyun look at each other in the same time after they hear what their mothers were saying. Then both of then look away mumbling the same words at the same time.

“They’re probably insane.” They both said.

After some time, both families bid their goodbye’s and went to their separate ways. Yongji was sitting at the car tired after a very long day.

“ Finally! College is over! I’m finally free to all homeworks and scary teachers. And I’m finally free from that evil creature. I just hope I won’t be seeing him ever again.” She said to herself as she continue thinking on what would be her future plans.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Chapter 6!

Hey guys you might think that I'm rushing this story, but nop I'm not.

I just want to end their school life immediately since I want to focu this story were they are already independent were they are leaving on their own and have their on works already^^

Hope you like it^^

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LEAVE SOME COMMENTS GUYS TT^TT I ONLY RECEIVE FEW, I WANNA READ WHAT YOURE THINKING ABOUT MY STORY TOO. PLEASE COMMENT, OKAY? AND SUBSCRIBE TOO :D