(> ^.^)> Chapter 35

Are We Fit to be Together?

 

YongJi decided to go straight home after the ‘incident’ happened in the restaurant. She stomped her feet along the hallway to her apartment and slam the door hard and stormed to her bedroom.

 

YongJi’s POV

AISH! Jinjja!! That girl! Who does she think she is? Insulting me like that. I thought all this time she was different but I was wrong! TOTALLY wrong! If she wants Kyuhyun then she could have said that nicely instead of insulting me like that!

Uurgh!!! Good thing I got hold of myself before I could do something that could cause her life!

-----------------------------After 20 minutes-------------------------------------

Okay, I think my nerves are all calm down already..

*breath in, breath out, breath in, breath out then stomach started to grumble*

Aigoo, I’m hungry already. Thanks to that Sunji, I have skip eating my lunch. I slowly stood up from the bed and walk to the door. But when I opened the door I saw Kyuhyun standing at the door step arms cross to his chest with a serious face.

“Oh you’re home.” I said and walk pass him but he then got a hold of my arms and turn me to face him again.

“Why did you do that?” He said in a cold voice. I look at him and scoff..

So his taking her side?... Wait… am I expecting he’ll be siding with me? Of course he won’t.’  I then pull my arms away from his hand  and look at him.

“Because I have to.” I said, he then look at me with furrowed eyes.

“But you don’t have to slap her like that! You should have said it properly.” He said in a higher tone.

“What do you expect me to do huh? After she insulted me like I was a leach on her!” I shouted back.

“Oh, so you’re saying she’s at fault now?! Huh?!” He shouted back.

“It’s b’ co……” I suddenly stop when I realize something, I look back at Kyuhyun who was now glaring at me.

“Why do I even have to explain this to you? You don’t have to know anything anyway.” I said and was about to walk away when he started talking again.

“I have to know everything b’coz I’m your husband!”  He half shouted. I scoff.

“Husband? Yeah, maybe in papers Kyuhyun. But not in my real life, so stop acting like one coz you will never be a husband to me.”I said sarcastically and turn around to face him. His facial expression change from a serious one to a shock one but it only lasted for few seconds and then his face become expressionless.

Why do I feel guilty after I said that? .. Uh.. No that can’t be. I don’t have to be guilty in anything after its entire true.’

I decided to drop this senseless fight of ours and took my back and walk out of my apartment. I didn’t bother to stop in my track even though I heard him calling me. Walking away would be a better idea for this situation right now.

But I’m already tired keeping everything, why do I always have to feel this stuff. It’s not right for me to develop feeling to someone who doesn’t even love me back and I also have someone that love me for who knows how much. Aish! I need to talk this to someone!

I took out my phone and started looking through my contacts.

-          Donghae?

Definitely a NO!

-          Jessica?

She’s still in New York…

-          Tiffany?

She’s having a vacation out of the country..

-          YongJae?

His too young to listen to my problems.

-          Omma? Appa?

A BIG NO! They’re just going to nag me about it..

Hmmm.. but who?? There’s no one that I could really talk to here.. I was still busy looking through my contact when I saw one name that could really help me. I smile and immediately dialed the number. After talking and pleading him to come and meet me at some random places he finally agree..

 

No One’s POV

“How*hiccup*co-could*hiccup*sh-she*hiccup say som-some*hiccup*thing l-i-lik-e that!” A  drunk YongJi said as she put the glass shot down making a loud thud.

“Ya~! You invited me to come over, and now you’re the one who’s drunk after drinking 6 shots!” Heechul complain as he stair at the girl who was spacing out obviously drunk.

“You know what…”YongJi said smiling widely as she out a finger on Heechul’s cheek.

“Aish! what?” Heechul then slap away YongJi’s hand making her pout.

“This thing over here is crazy….” YongJi’s said as she pout onto her left chest where he heart is.

Heechul then look at the drunk girl infront of him observing her every move even though it’s the alcohol who made her to be like that.

I knew it, this girl is to slow in thinking things….’

Wae?” he ask drinking another shot.

“Becau~~~~~~~~~se..” She said grabbing another soju bottle.

“I know I hate him, but this thing make me feel the opposite way…” She said and gulp down the shot then look at Heechul.

“Wae Oppa? Wae?” YongJi cried making loud sob as she drank another glass.

Heechul just look at the silly drunk girl and let out a small laugh.

“You can never question love Yongji-ah.” He said patting the girls head.

“Love?” Yongji question and started laughing out loud.

“Na-ah, love.. nooooooooooo~” YongJi said shaking her finger infront of Heechul’s face.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kyuhyun was busy spacing out at their apartment’s balcony while holding a cup of coffee to keep him warm from the cold fresh air. He had been like this after YongJi left him earlier.

‘Husband? Yeah, maybe in papers Kyuhyun. But not in my real life, so stop acting like one coz you will never be a husband to me.’

‘Husband…in papers’

‘stop acting like one..’

‘you will never be a husband to me’

‘never be a husband to me’

‘never be’

Those lines where keep on repeating on Kyuhyun head, her cold voice saying those lines again and again inside his head made him more frustrated than he is already.

“Aish..” he said as he run his fingers through his hair.

“how come things turn out this way?”  He then felt his phone vibrated. He took it out of his pocket and check who would the caller be.

“Hyung, what is it?” He ask as he answered the phone.

“Ya! Kyuhyun-ah, come here at ******bar.” Heechul said. Kyuhyun then sigh.

“Hyung, I’m not in the mood to go there and have fun with you.” He said in a dead tone.

“Babo! I’m not asking you to drink with me or what so ever. It’s your wife!” he scream.

“mwo? Yongji-ah?” Kyuhyun ask.

“neh! Fetch your wife over here before she would gone crazy already!” he said and hung up.

Kyuhyun stare at his phone for a while.. and thought about what Heechul just said.

YongJi? What is she doing there anyway?’

Kyuhyun didn’t think twice and went to the place where Heechul told him to got to. It was rare to see Yongji going in club/bar. Actually she never goes to such place.

When Kyuhyun arrive, he immediately look for Heechul over the crowded place. Going to the other side he finally saw Heechul face palming himself standing beside a table.

“Hyung!” he said taking Heechuls attention.

“Finally, you’re here.” He said as he sat down obviously tired. Kyuhyun then took a sit next to him and look at the consumed bottles of soju.

“Hyung, you drink all this?” Kyuhyun said while pointing to the empty bottles.

“Not all..Your wife consumed most of it.” Kyuhyun’s eyes furrowed at the statement.

Yongji? As far as I know she never drinks.’

“You might want to stop your wife over there.” Heechul aid while pointing to the dance floor area. Kyuhyun turn his head to the direction where Heechul pointed and too much to his surprise, YongJi was now jumping/ dancing crazily on stage.

“Well, don’t just stare there! Go and get her.” Heechul said and push Kyuhyun.

Kyhyun groan as he stare at the drunk girl dancing on stage. When he went up, YongJi look at him and smile.

“Kyunnie~” She sang as she approach Kyuhyun.

“Come one, were going home.” Kyuhyun said grabbing her hand and dragging her down but YongJi immediately pull her hand away from Kyuhyun’s.

“No, andwae. ~” She said.

“Stop being a stubborn kid.” Kyuhyun glare.

“Aniyo! I hate you! I hate you! You’re the reason why I’m feeling like this, I hate you Cho Kyuhyun!” YongJi cried as she started throwing punching to Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun immediately grab both YongJi’s arm and carried her to his shoulders and run down the stage before she could even make a scene. He then said goodbye to Heehcul and went to his car.

YongJi keep mumbling random stuff as Kyuhyun drive their way to their apartment. When they finally arrive, Kyuhyun had to carry again YongJi but it took him some time to reach their apartment since YongJi keep on waggling her legs which made Kyuhyun have a hard time carrying her all the way.

Kyuhyun then push the door to their bedroom and slowly put YongJi on the bed. He then took off her shoes and put them aside. He then walk away and went back carrying a wet towel in a bowl with warm water. He slowly wipe Yongji’s face with the towel so that it would at least lessen her drunkness  and calm her down. After few minutes YongJi finally shut , Kyuhyun stare at her for a while before putting the covers up to her. He then stood up and was about to go to the bathroom when he suddenly heard YongJi mumble again.

“Cho Kyuhyun, I hate you!  Why do you always make me suffer, I hate you…Go away, stay away from me.. I hate you..” She mumble.

Kyuhyun look at her with a sad/disappointed face. He then let out a deep sigh and went to the bathroom. Kyuhyun keep on splashing water on his face and look at his reflection on the mirror.

 

 

 

It’s hard for me stay away from you but if you wanted it that way then I’ll give you what you want.’

 

 

 

 

 

new chapter!! ^-^

It seems like you guys like the previews chapter :D

I'm glad about it^^

and again THANK YOU SO MUCH for the comments guys~!! ^-^ I'm really happy about it^^

and another thing......

 

 

 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR FISHY OPPA~!!! DONGHAE~ :D

(LOL Kyuhyun :D)

(Hae learn a lot from his evil hyung :D)

(Okay now, who wants a kiss?? XD)

 

 

Comment replies:

 

SuJuShinee :Totally! Don't worry YongJi can handle herself :D

Janis_ELF : Let's slap SunJi together! :Dx

lehcar_rachel0123711 : Aigoo chingu calm your nerves ^^x

shwann212 : Same here >.<x

raymin: :D I don't know how long it will last, if you guys like it then I might make more scenes same as that ^^

hellokpop : hahaha, glad that I didn't disappoint you ^^x

Brightside : hehe updated ^^x

Hismystericsmile: hehe, jinjja?? Update chingu^^x

hotkey : Kyuhyun is so stupis right *sigh* -_-x

YoonSeoMin : haha so true ^^x

Thanks for all of your comments^^ Hope you enjoy reading this chapter ^-^