(> ^.^)> Chapter 48

Are We Fit to be Together?

 

It’s already time to go home. Kyuhyun , YongJi and Donghae went to Uncle Sam and said their Goodbye’s to him. The three went to the parking lot together and said their goodbyes.

“No more crying, arasso princess?” Donghae whisper as he gave YongJi a hug.

YongJi smiled back nodding her head as she let go of the hug and went to the car where Kyuhyun had been waiting.

“Bye.” She wave for the last time to Donghae with a smile before entering the car.

The ride home was silent but not in an awkward way. YongJi just keeps on smiling as she keeps on looking at the window, while Kyuhyun would secretly look at her.

‘Is she really that happy with him?’ He thought as he tightens the grip in the steering wheel.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Just call me when dinner is ready.” Kyuhyun said as he went straight their room.

“Strange. What’s up with him?” YongJi wonder as she went to the kitchen and started preparing their dinner.

-After 30 minutes-

“Done!” Yongji clap her hands as she look at the food she prepared. She smiled at herself with satisfaction and decided to call Kyuhyun.

“Kyuhyun-ssi, dinner’s ready.” She said softly as she knock on the door. Few minutes later Kyuhyun came out and both of them went to the dining area and started eating.

It was indeed silent; utensils hitting the plate/bowl were the only thing that could be heard. It wasn’t disturbing though, for YongJi actually. She just can’t help smiling after all those though time finally it’s over, and everything ends in a good way.

On the other hand, Kyuhyun started to feel a little uncomfortable with the situation. He wasn’t able to talk with her every since she came back with Donghae. He didn’t know why, but he just don’t feel like it. So he decided to break the ice.

“Where did you go?” YongJi look at him confuse then answered.

“Oh, that…. I just have a private talk with Donghae Oppa.” She smiles.

“So how did it go?” ‘

why am I even playing stupid with her?’

“Oh, it went great. All misunderstanding is fix now.” She smiled.

YongJi then started blabbering things as Kyuhyun continues to listen to her stories…

You never really notice huh?’

“Notice what?” YongJi ask… Kyuhyun then look at her for a while before turning away.

“Nothing.” He said in a cold voice.

“Kyuhyun-ssi, is there something wrong?” YongJi ask.

Yes there is…’

“Nothing..”He said again in the same tone.

“Kyuhyun-ssi, I know you. Why are you acting strange? What’s the matter?” YongJi said as she started to get irritated.

“You wanna know?” Kyuhyun said.

“I don’t even actually know why I’m being like this Yongji-ah..” Kyuhyun stood up from his seat and look at Yongji.

“What? What do you mean you don’t know?”

“*sigh* Could you at least stop talking about that Donghae guy when I’m around..” Kyuhyun said in a low voice.

“Mwo? What do yo- Wait!” Yongji stood up and look at Kyuhyun with teasing smile on her face.

She then went beside Kyuhyun and sat on the table.

“Why are you looking at me like that?” Kyuhyun said stepping back as he look at the weird YongJi.

“Kyuhyun let me get this straight….. Are you jealous?” She ask.

“Mw-mwo? Je-jealous?”

What does she mean by that? I was just saying that at least she would stop blabbering about Donghae when I’m around… I’m her husband and talking about her boyfriend infront of me is really annoying…does that mean I’m jealous? If that’s the case okay I am….maybe a little..yeah..so don’t think too much there.’

“Neh. Jealous… Are you Jealous with Donghae Oppa?” She said while saying Donghae Oppa in a sweet tone.

Aish! Does she really want to irritate me?!’ Kyuhyun thought.

“No! Okay…I-I’m not Je-jealous. I won’t be jealous to someone who looks like a fish!” I spat.

“Ya! He doesn’t look like a fish!” Yongji said.

“Whatever! I’m way better than him, so why would I be jealous. And who said that I’m jealous huh? I Cho Kyuhyun never gets jealous over some guy especially to the ones who looks like a fish. I,Cho Kyuhyun, will never… I repeat NEVER gets jealous….” Kyuhyun said and walk back to their room leaving YongJi annoyed.

“Aish! Jinjja this guy! If his not jealous then why does he have to say such things… He could just say No…Tsk…tsk.. such a jerk. You pabo! If only I don’t love you I had murder you with you childishness already!” YongJi said to herself as she started cleaning the kitchen.

 

 

 

Kyuhyun’ POV

 

Whoa! What had gotten into me? Why did I acted like that? The way I left Yongji there, it seems like she was pissed off. I was actually busy playing with my lovely game but I just can’t concentrate. I keep on loosing every battle which I hate the most…

‘Aish jinjja!’

I decided to turn off my laptop, and sleep. As I stood up I heard the door open. YongJi just look at me and went straight to bed. Is she mad at me? I didn’t actually do anything to her right? I mean if it is about the incident earlier…aish never mind.

I slowly lay beside her, her back was facing my side. I could even hear her sighing..

“Yongji-ah…” I said…

“Hmmm….”She said.

“Are you mad?” I said, she then turn around and look at me. She actually didn’t answer me and just stare at me blankly. *sigh* I guess that’s a yes.

“Mianhe…” I said.

“Were you really jealous?” She ask out of the blue.

I look at her and she seems to be so serious. I let out a sigh and nod. I look away for a while embarrass about that little confession. I just said to her earlier that I never got jealous now I’m admitting that I am… nice going Kyuhyun. I slightly turn around to see her smiling. Eh why is she smiling?

“You don’t have to be jealous with anything Kyuhyun-ssi. Me and Donghae are just friends.” She said with a very sweet smile…Wait! Fr-friends?

“Friends?” She nodded.

“Neh, we actually talk about it earlier and we both decided to end our relationship and stay as friends. SO you don’t have to jealous about anything since every we do are at friendly cost, no more than that.” She smiled.

So they broke up? She’s single now? Whoa! I can’t help but smile at that one piece of news.. unknowingly, I let my arms traveled around her waist as I pull her closer to me.

“Don’t worry I won’t , I promise.” I said. I could feel that she smiled at that as she snuggles closer to me.

Oh I really want to stay like this for ever.

“Don’t you look cute when your jealous.” She chuckle. Few minutes later I could feel her breathing calm down, I think she’s as sleep.

I take a look at her, and she is. Sleeping peacefully under my arms. I smile at the lovely sight and peck on her cheeks. Now I know, and I’m 100% sure. That you Lee, YongJi had captured my heart and made me go head over heels for you now.

 

“Sweet dreams… I love you..” I whisper and went to dream land with her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I'm BACK!!! :D

Finally! I'm finally able to update..

I feel so sorry for my subscribers and readers... but I'm so happy that you all waited for me :D

Good thing my Mom allowed me to use my laptop (during friday and weekends only) again ^^

Hope you enjoy this chapter guys...

again I would like to say sorry for making you wait for so long....

Don't forget to comment and subscribe,okay??

Saranghae yoreubun <3333