(> ^.^)> Chapter 43

Are We Fit to be Together?

 

 

YongJi and Donghae went back to their own apartment, tired and exhausted after having the whole day meeting at the Lee’s company. They have to plan another model as soon as possible before the launching day. Yes, they can delay it but not for too long. One wrong move can cause the Lee’s company to go down again and YongJi won’t take another chance that to happen.

YongJi then went back to her room and put her clothes back to her closet and put her luggage aside. Sighing, she went to the kitchen and made herself a simple dinner. After eating, she went back to her room, open her planner and started doing her work. She wanted to finish this as soon as possible; even though this could really take some time to plan she had to catch up before the deadline.

YongJi woke up around 7 in the morning after having a 4 hours of sleep. Tired, she force herself to go to the bathroom and do her morning routines. After changing and eating, she took all her things and files and went out of her apartment and met DongHae right outside the building.

“You look tired Princess.” Donghae said as he open the door of his car for her.

“Just lack of sleep Oppa.” She said in a tired voice.

When they arrive at the company, both then proeed to the meeting room and started doing there works. They both needed to finish at least 4 blueprints for the new style of their new product. But unfortunately not even one was done. DongHae and YongJi were still having problems on what to do for the first one and yet they still have to do 3 more.

“Uncle, what’s the matter?” YongJi ask as she saw her uncle in the room with a frustrated face.

“It’s just, the person I’m asking to come to help us can’t come since he still need to finish something important back in Korea.” He said.

“Did you call Appa? He might can give us some of his workers.” She ask.

“Yes, I did. He told me he’ll call me once he found someone that could help us here.”

Right after that, Uncle Sam’s phone started ringing. He took it out of his pocket and answered it. A smile crept on his face after hanging up.

“What is it?” Donghae ask.

“We’ll YongJi’s Dad over here just called and he told me he found someone and he’ll come tomorrow morning.” Uncle Sam smiled.

“Well that’s good, I hope that person could really help us finish this all up on time.” Donghae said as he went back to his work.

“I hope so.” YongJi sigh.

It was already 9 in the evening when Donghae and YongJi decided to call it for the night. Donghae offer YongJi to have dinner outside but YongJi decided not to since she’s totally tired. She went home and took a relaxing bath and change into her pajamas. She then again, open her planner, scatter all the files on her bed and started working. They were almost half done in the first design but she didn’t like it.

“This looks too simple, too common to be exact.” She said and started doing it again from the start.

It was already 11 in the morning when Yongji woke up. There were still papers around her since she fell asleep on her coffee table making her laptop as her pillow. She then stood up and do some stretching before going to the kitchen to have some coffee. It’s a  good thing that Uncle Sam decided to let YongJi and Donghae work on their apartments, in that way the style for their new product would be kept a secret.

YongJi was busy looking through some papers while eating her sandwich when she suddenly heard a loud continuous knock on her door.

“Coming!”She shouted from the kitchen. But the loud knocking still continues.

“Aish! I said wait!” She yelled as she march towards the door but it seems like that person never listen and continue on knocking.

“Ya! Didn’t I tell you to wait?!” She yelled as she open the door.

YongJi was still on her pajamas, her hair tied up in a messy bun and she was currently wearing a nerdy glasses.

YongJi look up with an annoyed face to see who was that annoying person. Her face suddenly paled up, her eyes went wide as a saucer, jaw drop, and went into an ‘O’ shape when she saw who it was.

“Is that how you greet people, YongJi-ah?” With a smile, he look at YongJi who seems to be too surprise to see him.

“K-Kyuhyun?” She finally said as she finally analyze everything around her.

“Surprise.” He said with a smile.

“Aren’t you gonna let me in?” He ask, YongJi then step aside as she open the door wide enough for Kyuhyun to pass with his luggage.

“What are you doing here?” Yongji ask, as Kyuhyun sat down at the couch.

“You’re father send me here.” He said looking around the place.

“Eh? Don’t tell me…”

“Yup, I am.” Kyuhyun said cutting YongJi’s sentence.

He already knows what she’s going to say. She’ll just ask him if he was the one her dad sends to help them, and yup he was the one. Kyuhyun was passing by the Lee’s house yesterday evening when he accidentally heard her dad having a little problem and when he saw him yesterday, her Dad ask if he could help. Of course who is he to say no, right? So he agrees and book flight to Japan.

“Hey, where are you going?” Kyuhyun ask as he saw Yongji going somewhere.

“I’m just going to the kitchen.” She said. Kyuhyun then stood up and follow her.

“You’re eating that for breakfast?” Kyuhyun ask when he saw a half bitten sandwich on the table.

“I woke up late today and I don’t have time to cook since I still have work to do.” She said and finishes her sandwich.

“Aren’t you tired?” YongJi ask, when she turn around and saw Kyuhyun just standing there.

“I am but I don’t know where to sleep.” He said in a tired voice.

cute..’ Yongji thought when she saw him pout.

“Arasso, follow me.” She said.

She then walk back to the living room and pointed the door which is half open to her left.

“Rest in there for a while, there’s only one bathroom here. So when you want to go and take a shower just go to that door right next to you, okay?” She said. Kyuhyun then nod.

“Who’s room is this?” Kyuhyun ask.

“Mine of course.” YongJi said as she giggled.

“Go and rest now I know, you’re tired.” She smiled and pushes Kyuhyun inside.

YongJi then went back to the living room and sat down. She can’t believe that man she’s been missing finally came.

I should call Appa later.’ She thought as she can’t help herself but smile widely as she stare at the door of her room.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kyuhyun was taking a shower when YongJi woke up. She didn’t notice she fall asleep while thinking so many things earlier. She got up and went to the kitchen to grab something to eat. YongJi was busy looking at her phone while eating her apple as she goes back to the living room. She didn’t even notice that Kyuhyun just open the bathroom room door as he finish showering.

Kyuhyun then went out with his towel around his waist and another towel on his head. He also didn’t notice YongJi going to his way since his busy drying his hair. There was some water dripping on the floor which make it wet as Kyuhyun walk by. Both of them were busy doing their own thing until a loud thud was heard.

“Ouch!” Both Kyuhyun and YongJi whined.

Yongji then open her eyes slowly, whining from sudden fall. She looks up straight, shock from what she just saw.

Kyuhyun, on top of her, half with only a towel on his waist and neck, both hands were on her side. She wanted to scream so badly but she was locked. Locked at Kyuhyun mesmerizing, dark eyes who were staring straightly at her with the same shock expression. She doesn’t know why, but she can’t push him away or even shout at him as a matter of fact she can’t even say a word. She just stares at him as if it’s the only thing she can do and same goes to Kyuhyun.

Both were just laying there, not even moving an inch at their awkward position and just stare at each other’s eye. Their hearts were pounding like crazily at every second as their faces were turning into a shade of pink. But no one even dares to break the contact of their eyes. It seems like they could do that for the rest of the day. But sadly, they broke the gaze when they both heard the door opened.

“Princess!” Donghae yelled once he enter but then stop as he reach the living room.

His eyes went wide open at the scene he just saw with his very own eyes.

“Yo-your h-here?” He questioned when he saw Kyuhyun with YongJi.

He felt a sudden boil in his blood as his fist were forming into a ball. He wanted to push him off her and give him a heavy punch. He wanted to run and pull Yongji away from him, but he can’t. He just can’t. He then look away trying to calm himself.

“I-I’m Sorry. I d-didn’t mean to d-disturb you two.” He said and immediately run out of YongJi’s apartment and went to his with a loud slam on his door.

“No! Wait Oppa!.” YongJi yelled and push Kyuhyun away.

“Oppa! It’s not what you think.” She said as she continues knocking on Donghae’s apartment but she got no response but instead she heard some sobs.

He’s crying?’ She thought and decided to go back on her apartment and give Donghae some time.

What have I done?’ YongJi said as she started cursing herself on her way to her apartment.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hello everyone^^

Here's new chapter for all of you^.^

Hope you enjoy it^^

Thank you for all of your comments :D I really enjoy reading all of them ^.^

 

 

Comment replies:

 

Hismystericsmile : Heheh *fangirling mode*

xkpopfan23: Updated! ^^ Hehe don't worry, soon ^^

xBrightside: Updated. Well I'm actually thinking in making another character in this story, but I'm quite lazy to do it so I decided to make it Kyuhyun since I started planning some new twist on this story now :D

xJanis_ELF : haha LOl your funny chingu ^^ Yup, Kyuhyun is going to help them :D

lehcar_rachel0123711: hahah Same here!! =^o^=

xXPineX : Well, Uncle Sam wasn't suppose to all Kyuhyun. i was planning another person but I change my mind :D

YoonSeoMin : yeah, i was thinking to write that one but I wanted something to happen first before he could say it :D

xhimitsusecret : ^-^ hope you like the new chapter^^

Thanks for all of your comments^^ Hope you enjoy reading this chapter ^-^