(> ^.^)> Chapter 59

Are We Fit to be Together?

 

 

“Kyu, where are we?” Siwon ask once Kyuhyun stop his car in front of someone’s house.

Kyuhyun didn’t even bother to reply to Siwon and immediately got off the car. Siwon who was still confuse look at Leeteuk, Sungmin and Ryeowook beside him. They decided to follow Kyuhyun and found him banging the door madly.

“Kyu! You can’t just barge into someone’s house like this.” Leeteuk said as Siwon and Sungmin tried to calm him down as they grab his arms.

“Let me go! Ya! Sunji! Get out of that filthy house!! NOW!!” He yelled.

Few minutes later the door open and to their surprise it wasn’t the person they were expecting to see.

“Kyuhyun?” G.na said. Surprise to see him along with his friends.

“Where’s your cousin?” Kyuhyun glared.

“I don’t know, I haven’t seen SunJi  since yesterday morning.” She calmy said.

“LIAR!!” Kyuhyun barge in the house, pushing G.na harshly aside. Luckily Leetek was able to catch her before she fell hard on the floor.

“Sunji! Get out NOW!!!” Kyuhyun keep on yelling as he walk around, banging every door he could meet.

“She’s not here!” G.na yelled back from the living room.

“Liar! You’re her cousin! You always know where she is or what she’s up to! I bet you one of them! Where is she?!?! Where did you take YongJi?!?!” Kyuhyun grab her shoulders harshly and started shaking.

“Kyuhyun stop it.” Sungmin immediately pull Kyuhyun away from her as the guys mumble a little sorry.

“I don’t where she is. I swear I really don’t know.” G.Na said. Kyuhyun sigh in frustration as he run his fingers to his hair.

“Kyuhyun I think You should calm down.” Siwon said.

“How hyung? How? I know she got YongJi. I’m really sure of it.” He said in his crack voice. He was trying his best not to tear up in that situation.

“What happened?” G.na ask, confuse.

“YongJi got kidnap.” Leeteuk said. “And Kyuhyun think SunJi did it.” Sungmin continues.

G.na gasp. ‘She did it? She really did it?’

“G.na do you know anything?” Sungmin said as he eyed her. Everyone turn their face to her as she look at them will guilty look.

“I don’t.” She said.

“Are you sure?” Sungmin said.

G.na sigh and sat down. “ I swear I don’t but….”

“But…”

“She did once said she wanted to get a revenge to the two of you.” She revealed looking at Kyuhyun.

“I told her not to since she’ll be hurting someone seriously and it might cause something bad for her.” She explained. “ I didn’t saw her since yesterday morning. I don’t where she is or who she’s with right now. I promise I don’t know anything and I’m not on her side.” She added.

=====================================================================================

The four went house after they stop by the police station. They finally started taking action and mark YongJi as missing. They instructed the four to keep every phone close to them if Sunji would call for them. They also started searching for her everywhere Seoul and Korea. She might be anywhere now, and she’s the only suspect they could find.

“So how was it?” Ryeowook ask as soon as he saw them coming in.

Kyuhyun went straight to his room, while the three sat at the living room where the rest was waiting.

“The Police started searching for YongJi now.” Siwon said.

“Did you find Sunji?” Eunhyuk ask.

Sungmin shook his head. “Nop, but she’s the suspect.”

Back in Kyuhyun’s room, Kyuhyun was looking through his phone. Staring at a photo of him and YongJi, where she was smiling brightly and beautifully at the camera. Kyuhyun smiled and run his finger to the YongJi’s face on the screen. He sigh deeply as he stare at the empty bedroom. He used to have YongJi laughing around and now it was dead silent. He was devastated not being a round her and letting this happened.

“I swear I’ll save you YongJi. Just please wait for me. “ He mumbles.

Not a minute later his phone started to vibrate, surprise he look at the screen and saw an unknown number. He hesitantly answered the call.

“Yoboseyo?”

“Kyuhyun-ah!” Hearing the voice Kyuhyun voice started to boiled up.

“Sunji.” Hi grined his teeth together trying to calm down.

“Oppa, how are you?”

“Stop playing around Sunji! Give me my wife back!”

“Aigoo, so hot aren’t we?” She laugh.

“Well… let me say she’s under my hand now. You might want to hear her.”

‘AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! LET ME GO!!!! PLEASE NOOOOOOOOOO!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!’

Kyuhyun can’t help but do nothing as he hears his wife from the background screaming for help. All he could do was listen and stand in there.

“I bet you heard her right? She’s quite noisy every since she woke up so my boys are trying to shut her up now.”

“Don’t you dare hurt her!”

“Oh what if I will?”

“What do you want?! Let’s get this thing done now!”

“Shhh, calm down there sweety… All I want is very simple. I want you to come here by yourself, when I mean yourself you only. NO police and NO any of your stupid friends! And you’ll know what to do next once you’re here.”

Kyuhyun sigh. “ Arasso,give me the address.”

“It’s in XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. Remember what I said bring no one.  You do know what my boys can do to your little YongJi over here, right? So better follow my instructions my dear.”

“I will, just please don’t hurt her.”

“Oh don’t worry I won’t” She laugh.

“C-can I talk to her? Please.”

“Sure thing.”

“Yongji?”

“Kyu? Is that you? Yeobo?”

“YongJi! It’s me, please stay safe jagiya I’m coming for you.”

“Kyu! Please save me! Please!” YongJi cried.

“I will… I will just wait for me I’ll get you out soon. I promise.”

“Kyuhyun, plea..” YongJi’s voice was suddenly cut off when another voice appear.

“I guess that’s enough! See ya tomorrow love!” and with that SunJi hang up the phone.