(> ^.^)> Chapter 39

Are We Fit to be Together?

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

I went straight home after we bid goodbye to YongJi at the airport. I was so tired that I didn’t have even enough energy to come and join EunJi Omma for breakfast. Speaking of breakfast, I haven’t eaten anything yet since I woke up.

So I lazily stand up and drag my tired body to the kitchen, I took out a bowl and pour some oatmeal and milk. *sigh* I’ll be all alone for a while now…

It’s b’coz you let her go…

‘It’s for her work anyway’

But she’s with someone you hated!

‘I can’t do anything, okay!’

You can!

‘How?’

Stop being cold to her already…

‘I can’t do that.’

Yes, you can.

‘*sigh* Why am I even talking to you?’

It’s b’coz I’m your conscience

‘I know, I know’

You know what?

‘What?’

You should learn what your heart really says…

‘What do you mean by that?’

You’ll know soon *grins*

'Whatever.'

I stood up after I ate and place the bowl I use at the sink. After cleaning the plates I went back to the bedroom and drifted to sleep. I think sleep can help me relax now.

*sigh* I wonder how’s YongJi now.

End POV

 

After 3 hours, YongJi and Donghae finally arrive at their destination. They both took their bags and walk out of the airport waiting for a cab until someone came.

Kon’nichiwa.” Yongji greeted the old man, who is around his 40’s, politely.

The old man smiled and bowed down as he greeted both YongJi and Donghae.

“Who is he?” Donghae whisper to YongJi as he look at the man that greeted them.

“He is one of Dad’s assistant here.” YongJi whispered back.

Yōkoso fujin cho-shi to rī.” The old man greeted back.

Arigatō, Shi Yakasumi.” YongJi replied.

“Ya! I’m being left out here!” Donghae elbowed. YongJi then laugh at him and went to the car that Mr. Yakasumi pointed.

 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After YongJi and Donghae settle down to their own apartment. The bored Donghae decided to go out and knock on the apartment next door which is Yongji’s.

“Princess!” Donghae shouted barging in her apartment.

“ya! What are you doing here!” YongJi shouted from the kitchen.

“I’m hungry Princess.” Donghae whine.

“Then cook some foods, there are tons of food in your apartment.” Yongji said not even looking at Donghae.

“I don’t want.” Donghae said.

“Let’s have dinner outside.” Donghae suggested.

“Eh? It’s still 4 in the afternoon oppa.” YongJi laugh.

“Okay, later. I’ll come back here later. I’ll take you outside so you better prepare yourself neh?” Donghae smile as he hg YongJi from the back.

“Hmm, if that’s what you want.” YongJi agree as she turn around and place her arms around Donghae neck.

“You know Princess, I miss our time together.” Donghae said making YongJi smile.

“That’s okay Oppa, we can spend time together while here, right?” Donghae then smile as he look at YongJi’s eye lovingly.

“You know what Princess, I’ve been always wanting to do this to you.” Donghae said, tighten his hug around her waist still looking at her eyes.

“What Oppa?”

Donghae then smile as he started to lean closer to YongJi, slowly as he starts kissing her face. From her forehead, to her eyes, cheeks, nose, chin and lastly her lips. Donghae planted his lips to hers sweetly and gently. The kiss was full of love and passion, YongJi could feel how Donghae had miss here for the past weeks they didn’t see each other and how much he love her. And this only brought YongJi to feel guilty about herself.

After a minute or more Donghae then broke the kiss and lean his forehead to YongJi’s. YongJi then look at him and smiled.

“Saranghae, Princess.” He said sweetly. YongJi then smiled back and gave him apeck.

“Now, you better go Oppa I still have to fix some things here.” She said as she playfully push him outside her apartment.

“Arasso, no need to push me.” He said in surrender.

“But remember tonight, at 9” he said.

“Neh Oppa!” YongJi shouted back before closing her door.

When the everything is clear, she went back to her work and started doing some reports.

Donghae’s POV

I know she still loves me, but how come I can’t feel it anymore? I mean I love her so much but it seems like she’s started to drifted away from me. Is she? No! No! She can’t. She said it’s all arrangement there’s no feelings included so it’s impossible for her to fall for him. But the way he hug and kiss her back in Korea was something, there’s something from the way they look at each other.

Aish! Lee Donghae! Get a hold at yourself! You’re here in Japan with YongJi alone! So what are you worrying about? *sigh* I’ll make sure before we go back to Korea everything is clear between us and we’re still happily together. Yeah, that’s it!

I check my watch and it’s already 8: 50 PM, I guess it’s time. I take a last look at myself at the mirror and fix my tux, tonight will be a special night for me and YongJi *smiles*

I walk out of my apartment, making sure it’s lock, as I walk to the other door and knock.

“Wait a second Oppa!.” I heard YongJi yell from the inside.

After few more minutes the door finally opens revealing a breath taking girl in front of me.

“YongJi?” I said, as I look at her from head to toe.

She was wearing a black tight dress which formed her perfect body curves with matching black heels. She curled the end of her hair and put it all at the side with a light yet y make-up.

 

“Oppa~! Stop staring at me!.” YongJi whined as she look down, I could see her cheeks turning into a shade of pink.

“Aigo, are you shy princess? Don’t be, your just too eye catching.” I smiled.

She then look at me and smiled.

“Ready?” I said as I offer my arm to her.

“Hmm.” She nodded and put her hands on me as we walk down to the elevator.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 39 is up!! :D

LOL guys you really made me happy and laugh at your comments^^

Thank you so much^^

Hope you enjoy this... even thought you dislike chapters like this one..

Hope you enjoy this^^

 

Comment replies:

 

raymin: hehehe, don't worry that's what I'm actually planning to do ^^

Janis_ELF : I will, but don't worry chingu I'll make Kyuhyun puke to death when his with Sunji >:D

YoonSeoMin : Hahah, Hmm... I'll see what I can do...

hellokpop : Hahaha LOL, don't scream too much chingu^^

ringgoB : Aigoo, thank you so much <3 ^^

rashiwon : Hehehe Fishy :'>

Thanks for all of your comments^^ Hope you enjoy reading this chapter ^-^