(> ^.^)> Chapter 50

Are We Fit to be Together?

 

“Whoa! This is great! I’m sure this will be a big ht once it’s out of the market!” Uncle Sam exclaimed while looking through the designs that YongJi, Kyuhyun and Donghae made.

“Glad you like it Uncle.” Kyuhyun smiled.

“Who wouldn’t? This is just great!” YongJi giggled.

“So what do we do next Uncle?”YongJi ask.

“Nothing, you can go home and rest now. I know how tired you are for making this one.” He smiled.

YongJi and Kyuhyun bid their goodbye’s and went out. It was already late in the afternoon so they both decided to go home straight away since YongJi keeps on complaining how sleepy she is.

 

===========================================================

 

 

“YongJi~ah” YongJi groans as she cover her self with her blanket and curl herself into a ball.

“YongJiah~” Kyuhyun poke her side but he didn’t get any response.

“YongHi-ah! Wake up!” He said and pull the covers away. YongJi groan and look at him annoyed.

“Wae?!” She yelled still closing her eyes.

“Palli! Wake up already and get change.” YongJi slightly open her eyes and look at the smiling person standing beside her.

“Wae? Are we going somewhere?” Kyuhyun nod and pull her up.

“Be sure when I came back your already ready,arasso?” he said and was about to walk away when…

“Wait?! Where are we going exactly?” She ask again.

“You’ll know..” He smiled.

“Then how am I suppose to know what to wear if you won’t tell me where we would go? What do you want me to wear a gown? A bikini?” She ask as she cross her arms.

“Maybe…” YongJi rolled her eyes and started walking to her closet.

“Just wear something formal, we’ll be having dinner outside.” He answered before dashing outside.

 

‘ Dinner? Why would he even want to go to dinner outside?’

 

After an hour or two of pampering herself, YongJi walk out of her room and waited for Kyuhyun in the living room. She was wearing a tube dress it was a black tube with a blue bubbled skirt which is combined into a dress. She wore a simple light make-up and decided to let her natural straight hair fall.

Few more minutes and Kyuhyun finally arrive all dress up. He smiled at YongJi and guided her to his car. Kyuhyun stop in some sort of a garden restaurant. A waiter guided both of them to their table as they entered.

“Here.” Kyuhyun smiled as he pull the chair for Yongji. YongJi look Kyuhyun weirdly but decided to shrug it off.

YongJi was busy fixing her table napkin on her lap when she suddenly notice a bouquet of her favorite flower in front of her.

“Is this for me?” She ask as she look at the flowers.

“Of course!” Kyuhyun smiled. YongJi then smiled back as she took the bouquet.

“Like it?”

“Like it? I love it! Thanks Kyuhyun.” She smiled happily as she admire the flowers.

“Hey how did you know that this is my favorite flower?” YongJi ask as she set aside the bouquet.
“I have my sources.” Kyuhyun smiled.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-TO BE CONTINUED-

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hello everyone^^

Whoa! I finally reach 80+ subscribers!

Thank you so much for subscribing!

And to my new subscribers! Welcome to my story!! :D

 

 

I know that this chapter is really short and left hanging..

But I really can’t finish this now since I have to prepare for my exams.

My exam started today and I have to study 3 subjects for tomorrow.

I really hate my school for putting 3 of the most difficult subjects (for me) in one day.

I mean I have to take Math (geometry), Science (Chemistry), & Chinese in oneday.

I totally in math and chem.. and now their going to include Chinese TT^TT.

We’ll see all next time :D

 

 

 

Replies:

 

SuJuShinee : =^.^=

xchengELF :Hmmmm...we'll see :D

xsalmakyu : Updated! :D

xHismystericsmile : SunJI: NO! I can't! *evil laugh*

kpopfan23 : neh, but i have to leave again but only for few days ^^

xJanis_ELF : Aigoo!! Thank you so much chingu^^ Your the best! :D

xhellokpop: Aigoo, gomawo cngu ^^

xYoonSeoMin : Whoa! Jinjja?! Aigoo I'm so fluttered by that chingu :D 

xstarqueen : Updated :]

xhimitsusecret : hahaha, let's just hope that Kyuhyun won't as slow as a turtle now.

xsjismylife : Thanks <3

xraymin : Heheh, Hmm maybe I will ^^ I somehow in making fight scenese but I'll try for all of you^^

Thanks for all of your comments^^ Hope you enjoy reading this chapter ^-^