(> ^.^)> Chapter 32

Are We Fit to be Together?

 

It was already 10:30 in the evening and again Kyuhyun was still at the hospital accompanying Sunji while YongJi had been waiting for him for hours at home.

Kyuhyun and YongJi were both busy watching some late shows on the television when suddenly Kyuhyun’s phone rang, he took it out from his pocket and look at the caller I.D. He then look back at SunJi and excuse himself.

“Yoboseyo?” He answered.

“Kyuhyun-ssi, where are you now?” YongJi ask, from the other line.

“Somewhere, waeyo?” He said, sounding a little bit cold.

“Oh, I just wanna ask what time will you come home.” YongJi said as her voice got a little lower.

“Don’t wait for e, I might be home late.” He said and immediately hung up the phone.

Kyuhyun then lean himself to the white walls behind him, staring at the while ceiling while taking a deep breath. He runs his fingers through his hair as he let out a sigh of disappointment. After few minutes he then went back inside SunJi’s room.

“Who was that Oppa?” SunJi ask, as she took a bite with the fruits that was place beside her.

“Hmm, no one.” Kyuhyun said.

“Oh, come on Oppa. Stop lying, it’s your wife isn’t it?” She ask again, Kyuhyun then nod his head as he took his coat.

“You’re going already?” She said as she grab the sleeves of Kyuhyun.

“It’s already late SunJi-ah.” Kyuhyun said in a tired voice.

“It’s not, stay a little longer Oppa.” Sunji beg, Kyuhyun then let go of her hand and gave her a peck on her forehead.

“I’ll be back tomorrow, after work.” He said a went out of Sunji’s room.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next Day around two in the afternoon…

YongJi’s POV

I was in my car driving my way to the Cho’s company, Sunhwa Omma just told me that I need to drop some files that I just signed to Kyuhyun’s Office since she can’t go and get them herself. I was already on my way to Kyuhyun’s office when his secretary, Victoria, met me along the hallways.

“Annyeonghaseyo Mrs. YongJi.” She bowed and smiled. I then return the same gesture to her.

“What are you doing her Mrs. YongJi?” She ask with a bright smile.

“Oh, I’m actually looking for Kyuhyun since I need to give some files to him.” I said.

“Oh. Mr. Cho? He just left Mrs. YongJi.” She said.

“Left? Where did he go?” I ask quite surprise that he wasn’t around in his office.

“Well, he actually told me that he’ll be visiting a friend in a hospital?” She not with a questioning tone.

Hospital again?’ I thought.

“Oh, okay. Can you give this to him then?” I said as I hand the files to Victoria. I then took my leave and went to my car. I quickly dialed DongHae’s number and waited for him to answer.

“Princess!!” He said.

“Oh, Oppa, sorry to disturb you but I need to ask you something.” I quickly said.

“Oh okay, what is it?”

“Oppa, you said you saw Kyuhyun going in a Hospital the other day, right?” I ask.

“Neh, waeyo?”

“Well do you remember what hospital it is?”

“Ah neh, it is Seoul Medical Hospital.” He said. I quickly thank him and hung up and drive my way to the hospital.

When I got there, I randomly walk to the hallways trying to find where Kyuhyun is until I reach the 3 rd floor and I’m totally dead tired from walking around.

“Why am I even here? It’s not even my business.” I said to myself.

I was about to walk away when I suddenly saw a figure of a familiar tall guys walking out of a certain room.

“Kyuhyun.” I mumble.

 I was about to walk to him when I saw he was pulling out a wheelchair there was a girl sitting on it but I can’t see who it was. Then I saw him walking away while pushing slowly the wheel chair, with me thinking I suddenly followed the two of them until they both reach the garden, I then hide to the other side to make sure they won’t caught me.

Kyuhyun then stop pushing the wheel chair and bent down to the girl as she place her arms around his neck as he lifted her up and place her slowly to the bench. Since both of their backs were facing my side I can’t really see the whole face of the girl, so slowly move aside and a little closer to them to have a closer and a greater view of the girl.

“Su-su-sunji?” I said as I finally recognize her.

Why is she here? And how did she knew about Kyuhyun? And what is Kyuhyun doing with her? That’s the question that I wanted to ask. They seems to be really close, but as far as I could remember during our engagement party Kyuhyun told me not to stay too close to SunJi. Oh wait! Don’t tell me she the person that’s from his past that he doesn’t want to remember anymore? But is she really is that person then why is he with her? Do they have something in between??

“Oppa, the air is so fresh right?” I heard SunJi said cutely. I then look at them as Kyuhyun was spacing out.

“Huh? Ah Neh..” He said blankly.

“Oppa, thanks.” SunJi said as she intertwines her fingers to Kyuhyun.

Why is she holding his hands like that?! I suddenly felt my heart crunch up when I saw that. I look away for a while then look back at the two again.

“For what?” He ask as he look at her.

“For giving another chance in our relationship, I’m really happy that you finally gave me a chance to be with you again.” She said.

I was taken a back after I heard those things she said. Relationship? You mean, Kyuhyun and he-he-her? Together? How? When?Why? I was still shock from what I just heard. I can’t believe, SunJi and Kyuhyun?

“It’s nothing.” I heard him say, even though I wanted to run away from that place my body betrayed me and made me stay and listen to the two.

“How about your wife, YongJi?” SunJi said, it took Kyuhyun some time to answer. He look at other places as he took a deep breath and look back at SunJi.

“She’s my wife, yes that’s true but that’s only in papers and never in real life. You, you’re the girl in my real life so you should think about you and me first. Stop thinking about the others and YongJi, I can handle them by myself. You should also think about yourself and your health,arasso? And just be happy on what’s happening right now. B’coz right now, it doesn’t matter if she’s my wife or not.” He said as he kiss her forehead and laid her head on his shoulders.

I can’t help it anymore and started running away, away from him and away from the two of them. I can’t handle seeing and hearing those things again. I don’t why but I felt my heart was stabbed a hundred, no, a million times after hearing those words coming out from Kyuhyun’s mouth. I then felt a warm liquid running down my cheeks.

“Why am I acting like this?” I said to myself as I wipe my tears away.

Why am I even crying? I don’t have any reason to cry, right? And I shouldn’t cry after hearing those from Kyuhyun since it’s all true. He didn’t lie anyway so why am I even acting such a stupid person here?

“Aish! Why don’t you just stop?!” I scolded myself as my tears continuously flow down my eyes.

 “YongJi?” A voice suddenly came from behind which made me froze from my spot, I then wipe my tears away clearing my face before facing whoever it was.

“Yongji,” the voice said again as he grab my shoulders and turn me around.

“Oppa!” I said when I saw him, I immediately hug him letting out all the pains and hurt I’m having. Again I started crying on his shoulders as he slowly rub my back calming me down.

“Waeyo YongJi-ah? What’s the matter? Who made you cry?” He ask as I continue on crying on his shoulders.

 

 

 

TRAILER (Watch it! :D)

Credits to:

APink Request Shop!  &  Ringo-chan

For making a wonderful Trailer for this story ^.^

 

 

 

 

Chapter 32! OUT!!

Well there were some drama scene in this chapter, I'm not really good in making it but I hope you enjoy it^^

and I got so any comments!! THANK YOU GUYS!!!

and from 47 subscribers it  reach up to 53!! I got 6 new subscribers!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

SARANGHAE!!!

Please continue on dropping your comments it always cheer me up!^^

Oh, BTW next week will be our Final exam so I think I won't be abale to update that much but I will try, I promise ^^.

 

 

Comment replies:

 

Hismystericsmile : He has to :D

ToAnyone-21 : Yeah YongJi should! ^^ Fighting for her.

hellokpop : hehehe... 

FlyAwayDreamer : Maybe... :D

Janis_ELF : Hahaha they both should stay away from Hae and SunJi, right?

Brightside : Oh he will...

hotkey : Neh... :(

iluveyesunqie : We would know the reason why... Soon...

YoonSeoMin : Hmm.. Maybe..Maybe not.. ^^

Thanks for all of your comments^^ Hope you enjoy reading this chapter ^-^