(> ^.^)> Chapter 8

Are We Fit to be Together?

 

YongJi’s POV

I can’t believe Appa is back, after for so many years he’s back home now. I really miss him a lot, the last time I saw him was my first year in college, he really change a lot, he somehow lost some weight and he looks quite older than before now.

“ Appa, why did come back?” I ask as I continue eating my dinner.

“ Why? You don’t want me here?” He chuckle.

“ Of course not, but what I mean is, aren’t you busy with your business trips?”

“ Ah neh, but I’ve been away for too long already so I decided to have some rest. And I can’t miss another birthday of my daughter.” He smiled, Aigoo I really really miss him a lot.

We continue having a happy dinner, at last after so many years my family is finally completed. After eating we all proceed to the living room, YongJae immediately open the box where his name inprinted and excitedly took all the things inside t-shirts, shoes, bags, some gadgets and toys.

“ Whoa! APPA! Gomawo.” Yongjae said skipping to Appa while holding all the stuff.

“ Anything for my boy.” Appa giggled and played with YongJae’s hair.

I went to the sofa and look all the boxes. Then Appa went through his language and got something, a small pink box. He then proceed to where I was sitting and sat beside me.

“ Here you go.” He hand me the small pink box.

“ What’s this Appa?” I look at him as I look at the small box in my hands.

“ Well you’re a grown up now and I don’t think stuff toys and doll would be a good present for you when I come back so I decided to give you that.” He smile as he gestured me to open it.

I slowly open the box revealing a very cute two in one necklace with a musical note pendant. I slowly pull it out of the box and look at it.

“ I know how much you love music so I got that one.” Appa said while taking the necklace from my hand and put it on to me.

I look at the necklace and give Appa a very tight hug.

“ Appa! Gomawo. This best thing you gave to me, I promise I’ll take care of it.” I said as I let go of him.

And the rest of time we all spend helping Appa trough his language and chatting with him catching up for all the time we miss each other. The night was field with laughter, when Appa keeps on talking about the funny experience when he was out. All of use keeps on exchanging stories until my phone rang.

“ Oh, excuse me for a while.” I stood up and went to the balcony for a while.

-Phone conversation-

“Yoboseyo?”

“ Annyeong,YongJi.” A deep voice said in the other line

“ Oh, Annyeong Oppa.” I smiled a little as I realize who it was.

“ How’s my baby?” Aigoo his being sweet again.

“ Fine, and will you please stop calling me baby? Were not even together.” I said, it’s good thing were talking through the phone at least he won’t see I’m blushing.

“ I know, but in few more time you’ll give me your sweet yes.” He said, I can feel he have this mischievous smile on.

“ Aigoo, your that sure that I’ll answer you right?” I said in a teasing way.

“ Of course.” I giggled as he let out a small laugh.

“ So how was you’re work today?”

“ Still the same, but guess what I was able to make a new deal!” I said happily.

“ Jinjja? Ah that’s good at least I won’t be seeing a grumpy princess in her office anymore.” He chuckle.

“ Ya!” was all I can say.

“So does that mean you’re having free time tomorrow?” He ask but I just sigh.

“ Oppa, I don’t think so, since I was able to close a deal I think I’ll be more busy starting tomorrow or maybe the day after it.” I said  with  a little down.

“ Aigoo, it’s okay princess. Just make sure don’t overwork yourself, okay?” He said  with a concern tone. Airgoo, his so sweet.

“ Neh, I won’t.”

“ Okay then, I have to go now Princess. Good night, sweet dreams.” He said.

“ Arasso, Good night Oppa.” I was the first one to hung up, I took a deep breath inhaling the cold air. I small smile for it my lips as I went back inside the house.

“ Who was that Noona?” YongJae ask. I just smiled at him and went back to Appa and Omma.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Chapter 8 out! :D

We'll it's just a short chapter but I hope all of you would like it ^-^

Curious on who was YongJi talking with on the phone??

Well to tell you the truth I'm actually confuse on whcih person should it be??

I'm actually thinking about Siwon or Donghae, but I'm still confuse about it.

So please help me, okay?

 

 

Remember to Comment and Subcribe :D

No Silent reader please.