(> ^.^)> Chapter 33

Are We Fit to be Together?

 

“So care to explain why were you crying earlier?”  Heechul said, as he place a cup of coffee infront on the spacing out YongJi.

After Heechul had calmed down YongJi from drama earlier he decided to bring her to the café to make her at least feel a little relax.

“I never knew you’re such a cry baby.” He teased as he sip his coffee.

“I’m not.” YongJi pouted as she stare at her coffee.

“Mianhe Oppa if I made your shirt wet.” YongJi apologize, Heechul then scoff and look at her.

“Why were you even crying huh? And of all place in the hospital? Why did someone died?” He ask in a joking way.

YongJi then let out a deep sigh and shook her head.

“It’s nothing.” She said.

“You know you’re not good in lying.” Heechul said as he look at YongJi.

YongJi then look at him then look away sighing.

“It’s really nothing Oppa, I’m just being o.a with something.” She said.

“Okay, if you don’t want to tell me what’s your problem is, then don’t. But I’m telling you it’s not good for you to keep your little secrets.” He said.

YongJi look at him and let out a small smile, it was too obvious that she was forcing it. She then slowly took the cup of coffee and took a little sip on it.

“I’m guessing it’s about your husband.” Heechul suddenly said which made YongJi choked on her drink.

“Mw-mwo?” She stutters as she slowly wipes .

“So it is about him, huh?” He said in a teasing way.

“N-n-no.” Yongji said stuttering in her words again.

“You’re too obvious you know that?” He said and stood up.

“Where are you going?” Yongji ask as she stood up and followed Heechul.

“Back to work of course besides I’m tired of dealing with your drama and lies today.” He then smirk and wave a hand to YongJi as he left her all alone.

“His perfectly the same with his dongsaeng.” YongJi mumble and decided to take a walk around for a while.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(I’ll skip,okay? ^^)

After 3 weeks

Ever since that day, YongJi was back to her old self. The girl who actually didn’t care about her surroundings and only focus on the job she’s doing. She had been working day and night for the past weeks already, spending sleepless nights on her office and sometimes go home in the mid morning just to change, she’s actually lacking of sleep and rest now which somehow resulted for her to lose some weight.

And as for Kyuhyun, even though he actually didn’t care that much about Yongji he was actually a little bit bothered by her sudden change. She actually spends more time in her office now unlike before that even how many works she had she would always go home early. Not that he really care that much, but he also realize that Yongji now is a little bit cold towards him even though they don’t talk that much due to their works. Kyuhyun would often wake up with an empty space beside him on the bed, and when he would go to the kitchen there would just be a note “Eat your breakfast” unlike before that she would always wakes him up and waited for him so that they could eat breakfast together. Even though he hate to admit it to his self, he do miss the old times where YongJi and him were still in good terms.

“What have I done?” he mumble to himself.

And Sunji? Well she’s actually out from the hospital now. Her condition is getting better but she still of course needs to rest since she’s not allowed to be stress out to much. And the thing between her and Kyuhyun was of course kept as a secret, they both know what would happened if the media would know about it. Cho Kyuhyun, having an affair? That would be an explosive news that could destroy him and his family. Even though SunJi wanted to scream that the great Cho Kyuhyun belongs to her, but she can’t for the sake of Kyuhyun. Both of them were still going out secretly, from time to time they would meet somewhere and spend some quality time together.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was Saturday afternoon, and the sun was brightly shinning the city of Seoul.

YongJi was given a break from her stressful work so she decided to go to the market and buy some foods. She was busy looking through the aisle of chips when she suddenly bomb into someones’ cart.

“Aigoo, Mianhe.” She said, bowing her head a little before looking at the person.

“Omo! Yongji-ah!.” The girl exclaimed. At that very moment when YongJi saw who that was the only thing that she wanted to do was to run away.

“Sunji-ah.” She said showing a weak smile.

“Aigoo, how are you now? You got thinner than the last time we saw each other.” She said as she step closer to YongJi flashing a smile.

“Ah, jinjja? Maybe it’s b’coz of my work.” She said.

“Aigoo, don’t overwork yourself too much. It’s not good for your skin.” She smiled, YongJi then smiled back.

“You seems to lose some weight too.” YongJi said looking back to the can goods.

“Ah, neh I did, since I was hospitalize few weeks ago, but I’m getting better now.” SunJi said, then an Idea came to her min as a small smirk form on her face.

“So how’s your husband?” She ask as she also went to searching for some can goods beside YongJi.

YongJi then suddenly froze from her question but quickly gained her composer and act normal.

Why is she asking? She should know more since they always been together.’ YongJi thought.

“Uhm, he’s fine, still busy at work.” YongJi said calmly. SunJi then eyed her as she put some food on her cart.

“I see, how about join me and my boyfriend for lunch?” SunJi said which made YongJi totally frozen on her spot. SunJi then gave out a small smirk.

“Oh no, it’s okay. I shouldn’t be bothering you and your boyfriend.” YongJi said trying to create an excuse.

“Oh come on now, you won’t be bothering us. Just think of these as a lunch meeting.” SunJi said flashing a fake smile as she grab YongJi’s hand and stare at her eyes giving her a pleading look.

YongJi look at her for few moments before letting out a sigh.

“Okay.” She mumble under her breath but loud enough for SunJi to hear.

“Great!” She exclaim as she went back to her cart.

What am I thinking? Why did I agree? I’m just putting myself in big trouble now.’

YongJi though as she push her cart to the cashier followed by the smirking SunJi behind her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hello everyone!!

It's been a while since I last updated write?/ heheh well, yeah maybe not that long though..

But now I'll be giving a new chapter since today is my last freeday TT^TT

Starting tomorrow our final exam will start until Friday... *sigh*

So I have to say bye-bye in updating for a while...

I Just hope that I could pass all my exam so that I won't be gone for too long...

Pray for me,okay???

Well, change topic..

CHINGUN"S~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH AGAIN!!!!!

Thanks for all of your comments ^-^ I'm so happy reading those^^

Keep on commenting,neh??

(> ^.^)> SARANGHAEYO CHINGUNS~!! <3 <3 <3  <(^.^ <)

 

Comment Replies:

 

chengELF : It's such a heartbreaking moment for YongJi :(

SungRa : Annyeong!! Thanks for subscribing new reader!! And welcome to my Story fic!! :D Neh, SunJi is from Kyuhyun's past.

ToAnyone-21 : TT^TT let's all comfort Yongji...

Janis_ELF : It's b'coz she stole Kyuhyun.... I don't like her too >.<

Janis_ELF Aigoo, don't cry. They'll be happy soon.... LOL I didn't notice that you left 2 comments :D Thanks chingu!)

MrPinkricecake : I think Kyuhyun is out of his min already... tsk..tsk..

Hismystericsmile : Updates :D

hotkey : True..true.. I totally agree to you...

YoonSeoMin : She not only obsessed, she's CRAZY!! Hahhaha :D

Thanks for all of your comments^^ Hope you enjoy reading this chapter ^-^