(> ^.^)> Chapter 19

Are We Fit to be Together?

 

 

When Yongji got back after ordering their foods, she found that the guys were staring intensely with each other as if having a stare fight. She slowly put the foods on their table and cross her arms after wards.

“ Guys the food is here?” She said as she took a seat next to Donghae.

Donghae smiled mischivouly as he look at Kyuhyun with a teasing look. Kyuhyun didn’t bother to look at Donghae since he knows that he’ll get annoyed so he just gave YongJi a ‘why-are-you-sitting-with-him’ look. YongJi just gave him a smile and the three of them started eating.

While eating Donghae couldn’t help but to annoy Kyuhyun, he would intently put his arms around YongJi, or feed her food from time to time and as dense as she is YongJi didn’t notice the two guys as she continue focusing her attention on her food. On the other side Kyuhyun was already bailing his fist under the table as he tried to control his anger towards the guys that was sitting next to his ‘fiancé’.

Kyuhyun’s POV

Aish! What the hell does he think his doing?! Did he already forgot that the one his feeding is MY fiancé?! Aish! Okay Cho Kyuhyun relax, just relax. Control your anger, if get into a meaningless fight with this guy, you’ll be dragging you family’s name down to the media.

I tried controlling my anger as I ignore all their sweet talking; I concentrated more in my food rather than paying attention to this two annoying people in front of me.  

“ Aigoo, Princess look you have a ketchup on your lips.” Donghae said.

I look up to see him whipping the dirt away from YongJi’s lips, Yongji then bowed down a little and blush? Wait is she blushing? For that simple action she’s blushing already? Then this Donghae guy pinch her cheeks and kiss it. KISS it?! He just kiss my fiancé cheeks! And not to mention infront of me!!!

I immediately put my glass down making a loud noise which made the two look at me. I stood up looking at Donghae intensely.

“ Kyuhyun-ssi, why?” YongJi ask.

I look at her then back at Donghae.

“ Excuse me for a while.” I said and walk to the restaurants comfort room. It’s a good thing that I’m the only one inside.

I then the faucet, and splash my face with water. I continue doing this until I felt my whole body relax. I then look at the mirror as I lean at the counter top.

“ Why is she being like that?” I ask myself.

“ Doesn’t she notice that her fiancé is right infront of her, yet she’s still flirting around with the fish looking guy.” I started cursing as the image of Donghae Kissing YongJi on the cheeks replayed in head. Then something pop out of my head.

“ Why am I acting this way?”  I ask myself.

“ Of course she wouldn’t care about me, I’m not her boyfriend or anything. And beside this is part of the contract so I have no right to act like this. How could I be such a pabo?” I then wiped away the water on my face and walk back to the table.

When I went outside I already saw YongJi and Donghae talking outside the restaurant, whan I reach them YongJi then turned to me.

“ Let’s go home I’m tired.” I said as I grab YongJi’s hand, we were about to walk away when YongJi stop me.

“ AH, Kyuhyun-ah you go home first, I need to go somewhere else with Donghae Oppa.” She said and went back to Donghae.

AISH! JINJJA! I HATE THAT FISH!

DongHae’s Pov

After YongJi agree to come with me, I then drive both of as to a deserted Beach.

“ Whoa! Oppa it looks beautiful here!” She said while running around to the sand.

“ Of course it is, but your beautiful my Princess.”  Then I saw blush ‘Aigoo so cute’.

After some hours of playing around the water and sand both of us decided to take some rest, so I took out the blanket I had in my car and place it on the sand as both of us watch the sunset.

“ Oppa.” She suddenly spoke up.

I look at her and she seems to be down.

“ Why Princess? Is there something bothering you?” I ask as I make her face me.

“ Oppa, I’m getting married in a week.” I suddenly froze in spot.

In a week? That fast? How could that be?

“ I-I thought it’s in 2 months?” I ask as I look away.

“ Our parents decided to move it.” She said.

“ Oppa, mianhe I tried to change it but I can’t do anything.” She said as she grab my hand.

I then shook my head and look at her with a smile. “ Don’t be sorry Princess, it’s not your fault.” I said as I her soft cheeks.

She then smiled back as she leaned her head to shoulders. We were both silent for the mean time Until I started talking.

“ Princess..” I started

“ Hmmm?”

“ I’ve planning to ask this question to you for a long time already, and I think it’s about time.” I said she then raise head and look at me.

“ What is it Oppa?” She ask sweetly.

“ Can you be my girlfriend?” I look at her, her eyes went wide as she let out a soft gasp.

“O-op-opa…”

“ Look you may think it’s the wrong time but look Yongji, I really love you, I really do. And I don’t want to lose you. I don’t care if you’re getting married as long as I know that your heart belongs to me.” I said with pleading eyes.

She then look down and tried to avoid my gaze.

“ Okay, I know it’s ha…” I was interrupted when she suddenly spoke.

“ Yes!” Huh? Yes?

“ yes?”

“Neh Oppa! Yes! I’ll be your girlfriend!” I then jump out of my sit and started jumping around.

“ Yes! Hey you heard that she said YES! She’s my girl now!” I shouted.

“ Oppa, be quiet someone might hear you.” She said while laughing.

“ I don’t care, it’s better they know that this girl belongs to me.” I said as I hug her by the waist and twirled her around.

I’m perfectly the luckiest guy on earth! She’s finally MY girl! No one can stop us now, not even that marriage and not even that Cho Kyuhyun.