(> ^.^)> Chapter 22

Are We Fit to be Together?

 

All the guest were finally at the reception venue. Everyone was busy looking for their table while everyone was busy talking with each other happily. When all of the guests were finally settled, the groom and the bride finally entered, walking at the center aisle heading to the center stage.

All of them were enjoying the night, eating chatting and listen to random speech that everybody would give to the newlyweds. Telling their past stories until the present day. When everyone was finally done eating, Mrs. Cho then went to the mic..

“Well since everyone is done eating, how about let’s all do some dancing?” She said

“Let’s give the first dance to the newlyweds!” She shouted as everyone stood up and clap their hands for the two.

Kyuhyun then stood up, fix his suite and offer a hand to Yongji.

“ Oh no, I don’t dance.” She declined politely.

“Just stand up and dance already.” Kyuhuun said, YongJi then gave him a glare before placing her hand to Kyuhyun and went to the dance floor.

When both of them were already in there, the lights went off only giving a spot light to the two. Kyuhyun them put his hands around YongJi’s waist which made YongJi startle.

“Ya~ get your hands off me.” YongJi said.

But instead of following her, Kyuhyun them grab both of YongJi’s hand and place them around his neck. YongJi was about to remove it when Kyuhyun suddenly gave her a glare.

“Stay!” He order, YongJi was caught off guard and just stay her arms in there.

Then the music starts to play as the two started swaying slowly together. Both of them were staring into each other’s eyes, not even wanting to break the connection both of them are having. As the music goes on, both of them continue on dancing not even realizing that the other guest were already joining in and dancing along with their partners. YongJi them rest her head to Kyuhyun’s shoulders as they continue on dancing, at first Kyuhyun was about to protest but decided to let her be and rest his head over YongJi.

Kyuhyun suddenly felt  tap on his shoulder so he raise his head up and look at his side to see Donghae, Kyuhyun then stop from dancing which made YongJi look up. YongJi look at Kyuhyun and look at to the person he was staring at and saw Donghae.

“Oppa.” She said with a smile.

“May I have a dance with the bride?” He ask, Kyuhyun then look at Yongji before giving her to him and left.

“You look so beautiful tonight, my Princess.” Donghae said as both of them were dancing to the music.

YongJi then look at Donghae and smiled. “Thank you so much Oppa.”

“Do you know, how much I wish I could be the one you’re marrying?” Donghae then said. “ I felt really jealous since I’m not the one who was waiting for you at the church, putting on the wedding ring in your hand while saying my vows and giving you the kiss.” YongJi then look at Donghae and smiled.

“Oppa, you don’t have to be jealous and you know why.” Donghae then smiled and both of them continue dancing until the music end.

After some time, the fun part started, YongJi and Kyuhyun then proceed to their cake, and started feeding each other, then went to whine.

After that the most awaited part was followed, throwing of the bride’s bouquet. All of the girls then settled at the center while Yongji was at the stage facing her back, she then toss her bouquet as the girls try their very best to catch it, which was catch by no other than Kyuhyun’s sister Ahra. Then it was the guys turn, the most common game was the garter game. YongJi then sat down at the chair that was place in the middle as Kyuhyun then bent down and took the garter off that was place on her thigh. It was quite embarrassing for the two but they actually don’t have a choice since it’s a traditional game in a wedding party. Then the boys then started crowding behind Kyuhyun as he face his back to all of them and toss the garter behind, and when Kyuhyun turns around Leeteuk was the one jumping around with the garter on his hand.

The wedding party went on smoothly, everyone was enjoying every single time. It was almost midnight when the party was finally over; every one already went home tired and exhausted from the party. YongJi and Kyuhyun went back to the hotel where they were earlier this morning.

YongJi then went inside the bathroom, change into some more comfortable clothes and remove all of her make-up. She then went outside and throws her exhausted body to the comfy bed that was waiting for her. Then she suddenly heard her door open but she didn’t bother to open her heavy eyes and decided to ignore it until she felt something heavy was lying down beside her. She then opened her eyes to see Kyuhyun lying down.

“Ah, I’m so tired.” He said as he slowly close his eyes.

“Ya!Ya! Cho Kyuhyun go back to your room!.” YongJi said while pushing Kyuhyun away, which was totally useless.

“My room is full of wedding gifts, I can’t sleep there.” He said.

“Go and sleep at the couch then.” YongJi said as she tried pulling Kyuhyun’s arms.

“No! I want to sleep on this bed.” Kyuhyun whined pulling his arms away from YongJi.

“But I want that bed all by myself.” YongJi whined.

Kyuhyun then turn to look at the pouting YongJi who was standing beside him. He then pulled her to the bed and lock her with his embrace.

“Ya! Let go!” YongJi then struggle under Kyuhyun’s tight grip. But then gave up when she didn’t hear any noise from him. She then turns her head to see Kyuhyun already sleeping soundly. She then smiled and pull the covers up and went to sleep.

The next morning, YongJi woke a little bit late. She then spread her arms around and suddenly felt no one. She then look aside to see an empty space.

“Eh? Where did he go?” She said as she sat up and rubs her eyes to adjust at bright light of the sun.

“Miss me already?” A voice came, YongJi then look up to see Kyuhyun coming out of the bathroom already fully dress.

“You wish.” She replied shortly, and lay back down.

“Ya! Hurry up, and change! Our Omma is waiting down stairs.” YongJi then jump out of her bed and went to the bathroom while Kyuhyun then proceed to his laptop and played as he wait for YongJi to finish.

After 15 minutes both of them were finally ready, and went to the hotel’s restaurant where they saw their mothers chit-chatting.

“Morning Omma.” YongJi greeted the two old lady.

The four of them then have a nice breakfast. After eating Mrs. Lee then showed out two plane tickets for the two.

“What’s this for?” Kyuhyun ask as he started reading what was written on it.

“A trip to Japan? For what Omma?” YongJi then ask.

“For your honeymoon of course!” Mrs. Cho exclaimed happily.

“Honeymoon?!” Kyuhyun and YongJi look at each other before returning their glazes to the two old ladies.

“Aigoo, Omma we don’t need it anymore.” Yongji said as she places the plane tickets back at the table.

“Nonsense, all newlywed couples should have their honeymoon right after their wedding.” Mrs. Lee said.

“But what about our work Omma?” Kyuhyun said.

“We can take care of that.” Mrs. Lee said.

“So you two better hurry up now, you only have 2 hours left before your flight.” Mrs. Cho then continues.

“3 hours?!” Both of them shouted.

“We haven’t even prepare our things yet.” YongJi complain.

“Oh, dear everything is settled already.”Mrs. Cho said patting her shoulders.

“Palli, you’ll be late if you just sit there.” Mrs. Lee said dragging the two to the car.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the airport.

Kyuhyun and YongJi were already at the entrance, both holding their tickets and language. Their Mom’s were also of course there to say goodbye to their son and daughter.

“Omma, how come Appa isn’t here?” YongJi ask pouting.

“Oh, his taking over your place at the company, and if you’re asking about your brother his at school.” YongJi then nod her head and said her goodbye to her in-law and to her mother same goes to Kyuhyun.

After few minutes, YongJi and Kyuhyun finally went inside and gave a one last wave to their mothers before entering . When they finally found their seats, YongJi then put on her earphones and drifted to sleep while Kyuhyun opened his little game console and started playing.

“This is going to be a long ride.” YongJi mumble before drifting back to sleep. 

 

New chapter^^ Hope everyone enjoy this wedding party chapter^^

Next will be th honeymoon!!!

You can comment on what you want to happen to Kyuhyun and YongJi on their honeymoondays.. ^-^

And thank you so uch for those who comment!! :D Hope you all continue on dropping your comments here^^

 

Comment Reply:

@ToAnyone-21: Yeah they kiss ^-^ Glad you ike the color and the flower I pick, I thought it was kinda too common^^ Thanks for the comments^^ Hope you enjoy this chapter^^

@hotkey: Thank you so much :D Glab you like it^^ Hope you enjoy this chapter ^^

@HellYeahItsMe19 : Thank you!! I'm really happy you like it~ ^-^ Well hope you would also love this chapter^^ Thanks for the comment^^

@BrightsideThank you^^ Updated... Thanks for the comments, and hope you enjoy this chapter^^

@Shin8823: Oh, Hello there new reader, and welcome to my story!! ^-^Hope you enjoy reading it! and Thanks for the comment!! ^o^