(> ^.^)> Chapter 55

Are We Fit to be Together?

 

 

 

 

 

WARNING

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A TOTALLY SUPER BORING CHAPTER AHEAD!!!

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

( A/N: This day already happened about a month after SunJi gave her threat to the couple, so Christmas and New year is over in this time. So in here it's already January 2012)

 

 

It’s a sunny Saturday morning. Weekend, no school some doesn’t have works. Time to have some time walking around going from mall to mall and more.

YongJi stood quietly at the balcony, staring at the people walking around the busy street, observing as the cars and busses pass by relaxing at the warm sunny air.

“Hey~” A voice came wrapping his arms around her slender waist.

YongJi smiled as she place her hands over his.

“What are you thinking this early morning Jagiya?” YongJi smiled and shook his head.

“Nothing Yeobo.” Kyuhyun lean his chin over her shoulders as he stare at the busy streets filled with people.

“Hey, wanna go out?” Kyuhyun ask.

“Nah, I’m too tired to go somewhere right now yeobo.” YongJi smiled as she gave him a light peck and smiled.

“I’ll just cook some breakfast, okay?” She said and went inside.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9:00 PM

The couple were having their sweet time together over dinner when suddenly a loud bang disturb them.

*BANG*

“Yeobo what’s that?” YongJi ask as they both immediately stood up stunned.

“I don’t know.” Kyuhyun shrug and was about to seat again when….

“Yo!Yo!Yo!” They both look at the door and surprise expressions can be seen.

“Oh Heechul Oppa!” YongJi smiled.

“Hi there! My Sistah in law!” Heechul said locking her within his arms.

“Ya!Ya! Back off hyung.” Kyuhyun glare as he try to pull his wife off his hyungs arms.

“Ya~ Chill there Kyuhyun-ah.” Sungmin said along with Leeteuk who came out from nowhere.

Few minutes later Eunhyuk, Ryeowook,Shindong, Yesung finally appeared.

“Oppaduel!” YongJi smiled.

“Sister-in-law!” The boys yeled as they all gather around YongJi for a group hug leaving a glaring Kyuhyun at the side.

“ya! That’s enough!” He scream and pull his wife back to his arms.

“Tsk..jealous already?” Ryeowook and Yesung teased.

“Shut up.” Kyuhyun glare still hugging securely his wife.

“What are you all doing here anyway?” The guys look at each and smiled.

“Well, it’s been a long time since you’ve hang out with us.” Leeteuk said.

“So we decided to ask your wife..” Heechul continued.

“Wait? My wife? Ya! What are you planning?”  Heechul smack his head and glare at him.

“Will you let me finish first? Stop being paranoid over your wife,okay?” The others started laughing including YongJi herself.

“Kyuhyun, what Heechul Hyung is trying to say is we are here to ask your wife’s permission if we could steal you for tonight.” Sungmin smiled as he look at the couple. The others nod.

“Eh? Out? With you guys? No! Don’t want!” Kyuhyun said cuddling closer to YongJi.

“Aigoo, Yeobo… go with your Hyungs. They miss you already.” YongJi smiled.

“No!”

“Yeobo, stop being such a child and go with them already.” Kyuhyun look up and stare at YongJi.

“Fine!” He stood up as the guys started cheering and jumping around.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Take care boys! Enjoy your night!”

YongJi wave as she stare at the boys walking away while dragging her husband along. She couldn’t help but giggle at the site on how desperate Kyuhyun to escape the grips of his hyungs and run back to her.

When they are finally out of site, she went back inside their apartment and started cleaning the mess the boys made few minutes ago. She threw herself back to the couch and stare blankly at somewhere.

“Now that I’m alone what should I do?” she mumble.

YongJi immediately stood up, run to her room and run back to the living room inserting the cd to the player and jumping back to the couch and press the play button.

“Movie Time!” She scream as she make herself comfortable and eyes glued on the screen.

Few minutes later a loud knock suddenly came distracting her from the movie. YongJi look up at the watch and it was already 10:20 in the evening (the boys left around 9:40).

“Eh their home?” She thought and stood up.

“Coming!” She yelled.

She quickly run to the door step and immediately open it. But to her surprise there was no one there. She step outside and look through the hallways but it was deserted.

“Maybe some kids playing around here.” She thought .

She turn around and spotted a small box outside her doorstep.

“Eh? When did it get her?” She knelt down and took the box.

She went back inside along with the box on her hand. YongJi place it at the coffee table and stare at it for a while before reading the note attach to it outside.

 

 

To: Kyuhyun & YongJi

Hope you enjoy my little gift :D

 

 

It didn’t state to where or to whom it came from which leave YongJi more confuse.

“Who would send a gift at this time?” She questioned and grab the box again.

“I wonder what’s inside.”

She slowly pull the ribbons off and took the cover out.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”

YongJi screamed and immediately put the box away. She stare at it in disbelief and run to her room and lock herself up.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And so I’m back!

Hello everyone!!! :D

I miss you all !!

I’m really deeply sorry for not updating anymore…

I just got an internet problem that’s why…

I’m so sorry…

Hope you all forgive me..

 

Don't forget to Comment and subscribe :D