(> ^.^)> Chapter 53

Are We Fit to be Together?

 

“I was wondering, how about........

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

lets start our own family.

 

 

YongJi spit out the food that was in as she started to cough badly. Kyuhyun hurriedly gave her a glass of water as she grab it immediately and drank the whole glass.

“You okay jagiya?” Kyuhyun patted her back slowly as her cough lessens.

“W-what d-did you s-say?” Yongji stutter as she stares at Kyuhyun surprisingly.

 

'He's gotta be kidding me.....Please..'

 

YongJi’s POV

 

“W-hat d-did you s-say?” I stutter.

I think I just heard the wrong thing. He gotta be kidding right? This is so IMPOSSIBLE for him to say!!!

“I said, how about we start our own family.” He said as he played with his food.

How could he say as if it’s not a big matter?!?!?!?! Is he serious?!?! A family??? We’re just starting, you know. I know we’ve been married and stayed in one roof for almost 7 months but starting a family???

“So what?” he ask as he grab my hand and look at me.

“You gotta be kidding right?” I ask in disbelief.

“What? Of course not. You know how our parents bugs about…”

“Kyuhyun..” I cut him off. I don’t want to hear this things anymore. Not now.

“Hmm?” He look at me as he cares my hand.

“Kyuhyun…… I don’t think that’s a good idea.” I said. His smiled disappear as it was replace by a frown on his face.

“What? Wae?” he ask as he sat up straight and let go of my hand.

“Were married, there’s nothing wrong if we would make a baby of our own.” He continued.

“Yeobo, I’m sorry but I’m not going to talk about this one.” I firmly said as I put our plates on the sink and walk to the living room.

“Wait, Yongji.” He grab my hand and turn me around to face me.

“What?!” I said. I’m starting to get irritated on this matter already.

“Why? Don’t want to have a family with me?” he ask with such desperate voice.

“No, it's not that Kyuhyun. It’s b’coz we’re not ready for this one! Can’t you see it? Everything is not yet settled everything is still a mess!” I said slightly yelling.

“How can you say that?! Huh?! ” Kyuhyun yelled back.

“Sunji! It’s b’coz of her! Do you think I wouldn’t know?! I know you didn’t break up with her yet Kyuhyun! You may hide it from me, but Kyuhyun I’m not that stupid that I wouldn’t hear her calling to you and texting you over the past week! How can you possibly think that we could have a family if your with her?! If she's there and ready to ruin everything! Kyuhyun I know what she can to me! to you!” I yelled.

“YongJi, Jagiya~” He said calmly. He took my hand and just stare at it.

“Yeobo, were not ready for this one yet. Starting a family is such big thing to handle.” I said as I pull my hands back and walk inside the room.

Whoa! This is the first time I shouted at Kyuhyun. I know we argue a lot but this thing is way different from the past. I don’t know what got into me to somehow explode like that. Maybe b’coz of that girl, I know what she can really do to me and to Kyuhyun. And the fact that they are still together bothers me a lot.

After taking a short shower, I went to my closet and change into my pajamas and lay to the bed. I was about to close my eyes when I felt a weight beside me, maybe Kyuhyun. Again I was going to sleep when a hand snake around me.

“Jagiya~” He whispered. I didn’t response.

“Jagiya~ Are you mad? Please don’t be.” He said in a sweet voice. I try not to smile by not looking at him until he turned me around and make me look at him.

“Jagiya mianhe.” He aid sweetly as he cares my cheeks. I finally smiled and hug him back.

“Yeobo, I’m sorry too. I didn’t mean to react that way and please don’t misunderstand what I said earlier. I don’t want to have child yet b’coz I know we’re not ready not that I don’t want to have a child with you.” I said.

“Aniyo I should be the one who’s sorry. I shouldn’t force about having our family matter. I know we’ve been together for so long already but if you still not ready I should give you all my respect. You’re my wife and I should wait until you’re willing and ready to have one, so I understand everything. And about Sunji, please don’t get mad about that. I should have told you everything but don’t worry she’ll be gone soon.” I smiled as I look up at him.

“Your promise?” He nodded and kiss me.

I smiled within his kiss as I kiss him back. The kiss lasted longer than I thought as he started to deepen it which I pulled away.

“Yeobo not now.” I said and smiled.

“Why do you always stop when I’m starting to have fun?” he pout. I laugh as I poke his cheeks.

“B’coz…………………….. It’s time to sleep!” I smiled and pull the covers up.

“Next time, I won’t let you go.” He whispered.

“Just go to sleep and stop that erted thoughts of yours Mr. Cho.” I said as I cuddle closer to him.

END POV

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next Day, YongJi and Kyuhyun decided to take some time to relax and went out together.

“Jagiya, where do you want to go?” Kyuhyun ask as they walk through the busy street of the Seoul in early Saturday morning.

“How about that ice cream shop.” YongJi pointed. Kyuhyun nodded his head as they both went in.

It was a small yet cute ice cream shop with a cozy atmosphere; they both went to to the table that was beside the window.

“Good morning, May I take your order?” A young lady which seems like to be in her 18’s smiled brightly to the couple.

“I’ll have vanilla ice cream.” Yongji smiled. The young lady smiled back and look at Kyuhyun.

“I’ll have the same.”The young lady nodded her head and smiled before going to the counter.

After few minutes their orders finally arrive and started munching on it. Once they finish their ice cream the two decided to go to the shopping mall to have some fun

Kyuhyun and YongJi walk around the mall. Kyuhyun’s hand around Yongji’s waist and same goes to YongJi. They were just walking around looking through to random shops window display. They  would even pull each other into some random shops as they try random things.

“Hahahaha… Yeobo-ah look! You look like an alien!”

YongJi laugh as she showed Kyuhyun the picture she just took few minutes ago. She continues to laugh as she look at the photo, Kyuhyun was wearing a bright colored green wig along with a fairy like dress which she forced him to wear along with his annoyed face. It was one of the hilarious thing that ever happened.

Kyuhyun on the other hand, ignore his wife teasing as he fasten his phase. He could still how loud his wife laugh is which annoyed him even more. He stop right in front of their car and waited for Yongji to catch up.

“Kaja..” YongJi smiled as soon as her laugh died out. But Kyuhyun didn’t move to his place and stare at Yongji.

“Aigoo, is my little Kyunnie mad?” YongJi cup his face as she pinch his cheeks.

“Who wouldn’t? I was totally embarrassed inside that shop.” He hissed and pout.

“Aigoo such a baby, don’t worry they still find you cute.” Yonji smiled as she gave him a quick peck on the lips.

“But you said I look like an alien.” YongJi giggled and smiled.

“In a cute way.” She said and wrap her arms around his neck.

Kyuhyun smiled at his wife cuteness. She sure knows his weakness, he can never really get mad especially to her once she starts to show her smile and sweet little actions towards him. He wrap his arm around her waist and lean in until his forehead touch hers.

“It’s really hard to get mad at you that long you know.” He said as Yongji giggled.

 

So this is the reason why your avoiding me now, Kyuhyun?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

New Update!!

Well since I got a nice feed back from the previous chapter..

I decided to post this one today to have a double update^^

You all seems to be happy about Kyuhyun planning to have a family right???

Sorry to disappoint you all..

I think it would be nice since I want to put more twist in this story..

:D

 

 

Reply:

 

rashiwon :Soon :D

xSummerLuv : they sure are :D

xraymin : Soon chingu :D

xDawnSKY : Hahaha your funny Chingu.. Here's a pic on how Kyuhyun look like : 

muzifan : Hahaha, your right :D We all do..

Hismystericsmile :))))

kyuhyun-eonnie : hahaha LOL. Hmmm ? I don't think Chingu...sorry. it's b'coz i don't really know how to make such scenes... I'm kinda awkward righting one *shy*

sj4ever : Hehehe not yet coz their's someone they had to get rid first..

Janis_ELF : Aigoo chingu, you always make me laugh :D

sjismylife : Glad you do.... sorry to disappoint you..

kpopfan23 :hahaha so true :))

Thanks for all of your comments^^ Hope you enjoy reading this chapter ^-^