60.

Are We Fit to be Together?

 

 

The next day, Kyuhyun prepared himself. He knows he’ll be meeting a hell but he doesn’t have a choice. It’s the only way to save the person he loves the most. He took another deep breath before walking out of his room.

“Hyung? What are you doing here?” He ask once he saw Siwon at the living room.

Siwon stood up and walk over to Kyuhyun. “Where are you going?”

“It doesn’t matter. You should go home now hyung I’m leaving.” Before could Kyuhyun took another step away from him. Siwon grab his arm and turn him around.

“You’re going to her, aren’t you?”

“Hyung…”

“I heard you talking to your phone last night Kyu. Where is it? Where did she kept Yongji?” Kyuhyun sigh and face Siwon.

“Hyung, please stay out of this. I have to face this alone.”

“No you don’t. We are all here for you Kyu. We’re your hyungs after all. So I suggest you tell to me all the things you know and let us help you.” He advice and patted his shoulder.

“I can’t.  She’ll hurt YongJi hyung.. I can’t let that happened.”

“We won’t let that happen Kyu, trust me.”

 

==================================================================================

 

“So you got the plan Kyu” Mr. Kang said.

“Neh, inspector.”

“Good, now all you have to do is stay calm. We will be listening to you through this ear piece.” Kyuhyun took the ear piece and put it on.

“We will be waiting from a far. And don’t worry we’ll make sure they won’t notice us.” Kyuhyun nodded his head and went to his car.

After having a meeting with the boys and Mr. Kang they finally made up a plan. Now all Kyuhyun need to do was follow the things SunJi needed and they wait until the cops took action.

Kyuhyun started driving to the address Sunji gave him while being followed by two vans behind him. Once he got to there, he got out of his car and walks his way in to the abandoned building where he meets to armored guy.

They guided him inside and lead him upstairs. Him walking first followed by them.

“Stop right there.” One of them said and Kyuhyun did as what he told.

The other one was left behind Kyuhyun while the other one went to the door knocking.

“His here.” He said after few minutes he signal Kyuhyun to come in once he is in the two left.

“Oppa!” Sunji came running and hug him by his neck immediately but Kyuhyun quickly push her away.

“Oppa is that how you greet me?” SunJi pouted but Kyuhyun ignore her complete and scan the whole room.

“Where’s YongJi?”

Sunji scoff and walk near the window. “It will always be her. Before it was always me but now.. why? What’s with her?”

“You already know why Sunji, now give her back to me.” SunJi laugh and shook her head.

“Not yet..” She smirk.

“What do you mean?!” Kyuhyun glared.

“You’ll see your wife and soon to be ex-wife after you signed this.” She throw him a folder full of papers.

“Divorce? You want me to sign these stupid papers?! You’re crazy!”  Kyuhyun tear it all up and throw it away.

SunJi scoff and smirk. “ Oh boy you just didn’t do that.”

She then push a small button which light up a small room connected to the room they were in. The only thing separated them was a glass window with dark tints which cause the small room not to see who ever standing in the other side which were SunJi and Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun’s eyes widen when he finally realize the women tied up in a chair in the other room. Her was a mess. She can bruises vicible on her legs and arms some fresh cuts also.

“Yongji!” he yelled but sadly she can’t hear him nor see him.

“What did you do to her?!” he yelled.

“Just teaching her some lessons! She need to learn the consequences once someone mess to a person named Han SunJi.” She smirks.

“You witch how dare you?!” Kyuhyun grab her shoulders and throw her harshly on the floor. He ignore her remark and grab her chin harshly.

“let her go!” he sternly said.

“or what? I know you can’t do anything Kyuhyun especially this time! All you could do is stare at that !”

SunJi’s face turn to the side in a second after having a great impact to Kyuhyun hands. Her right cheeks started to turn red and she touch it feeling the pain. She turn her head to Kyuhyun and gave him the deadliest glare.

“Oh you’ll regret it!” SunJi grab something out of her pocket and push a small button. Few minutes later the three man came in and grab Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun started to struggle but he was nothing compared to the two big guys on his side.

“Let me go!!!!” Kyuhyun stare at SunJi as she walk to him. He immediately stops struggling when he saw her holding a gun. SunJi walk to him and slowly trace his jaw with a gun.

“Now.. now.. Behave and stay still as I do my business.” She smirk.

“What are you planning to do?!” he hissed. SunJi laugh and walk out of the room.

“YA! COME BACK HERE SUNJI!!! I’M NOT YET DO---“

The other guy quickly punches him on his stomach making Kyuhyun squirm in pain. Kyuhyun slowly look up and saw SunJi grabbing a full hair of YongJi making her look at her.

“YA!!!”

“Stop yealling they won’t here you anyway.” The three guys laugh Kyuhyun can’t do anything. He keeps on struggling and yelling but every time he does he always gets a punch from them.

Few minutes later the door flew wide open.

“Hyung!”

“Who are you?!” One of the man yelled.

Sungmin, Siwon, Leeteuk, EunHyuk, and heechul were standing on the door step with a smirk playing on their faces.

“Well we had enough listening to you so we thought of joining in.” heechul shrug while walking forward.

“Don’t you dare take another step.”

“And if I will?” heechul tease taking another step. The man quickly dash to Heechul and was about to punch him when he suddenly felt a strong ad painful grip on his arm and the next thing he knew he was thrown hard on the floor.

“NOW!” The man yelled, they let go of Kyuhyun and throw him to the side as they made their way to the guys.

“Are you sure your going against us? Your only 2 out of 5.” EunHyuk stated proudly stepping forward.

One of them smirk and snap his finger and instantly the room was filled with man in black shirts. Most of them were as tall as Siwon while the others are not but of them were holding different types of weapons. Guns, plywood, hamer, baseball bat and many more.

Eunhyuk who was taken aback immediately walk beside Sungmin. “Umm, hyung can we take them all down?” He whispered.

Sungmin smirk and get into his position. “Im not martial art pro for nothing.” He said.

“ATTACK!” Leeteuk yelled and the war began.

The boys started fighting multiple man, mostly 1 against for in the end they were knock out but more were coming. Kyuhyun who was also fighting back and stare at the room where Yongji was and too much to his surprise she was gone, they are gone. He quickly dash towards the door but stop when an arm pull him back.

“Where do you think your---“ The man collapse immediately.

“Hyung thanks.” Siwon smiled and gestured him to go.

“Go and catch her.. we’ll just finish this thing.” He smiled and help EunHyuk.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kyuhyun was running around the building, searching the possible way were SunJi had drag YongJi. He had been yelling around until he spotted a room at the end of the hallway. He quickly entered and spotted Yongji lying on the floor.

“Yongji!” he yelled and dash towards her but stop when he saw the shadow behind her.

“Stop or I will blow her head.” SunJi said pointing the gun toward Yongji’s head.

“Kyuhyun.” YongJi cried. “Save me please..”

“Sunji, please let’s just stop this.” Kyuhyun said calmly taking steps slowly, SunJi then pointed the gun to him.

“Don’t you dare take another step or else I’ll blow her head.. I mean it Kyuhyun!” She warned and Kyuhyun did, he stop and stare at them.

“SunJi, aren’t you getting tired? Let’s just go of each other already.” SunJi laugh.

“ You, Kyuhyun, should know better than anyone here what would happen. I warned you yet you ignore me. Why? Am I not enough for you? WHAT DOES THIS GIRL HAVE THAT I DON’T?! WHY CAN’T YOU LOVE ME LIKE YOU DO TO HER?! WHY?!” Sunji cried.

“SunJi, we’re not meant to be. I don’t love you anymore! I love YongJi! She’s my wife and my other half now!” SunJi look at Kyuhyun and shook her head.

SunJi laugh and shook her head “Well you know what? You just made the wrong choice.” She mumble..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

BANG!! ….. BANG!!

 

 

Two loud gun shots were echoed from the room. Pool of blood started to form from the bodies as two bodies lay on the dirty cold floor staring at each others eyes with tears streaming down their now blooded face.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I finally reach this chpter ^-^ Sorry If I wasn't able to reply to your comment but all I wanted to say is.. Thanks and i really appriciate it ALOT :DD and sorry for the tyos.......  well i guess the next chapter will be the last one... Ready for the ending guys??