(> ^.^)> Chapter 7

Are We Fit to be Together?

 

2 years later.

Ever since YongJi graduated, she decided to take over her family’s business in Korea. She took over her mom’s place and become the president of the company. Her family’s business went up to the top as she take over that’s why the employees and the investors of the company were really glad to have her, even though she really didn’t study for business management, she was able to take care and handle the business professionally.

As what she had used to do for the past 2 years, YongJi would always go to the company around 7:30 sharp, take her lunch break at 12 and go home around 9 in the evening. She’s already used to this routine that even the employees of her company knows that already.

( This is what YongJi wears when she arrive in the company)

“ Good Morning Mr. YongJi.” Her secretary, Yoona said as she bowed to her boss as she greeted her at the entrance.

“ Good Morning to you too.” YongJi smiles as she took the files that Yoona handed her and started walking to the elevator.

“ Miss YongJi, you have a meeting later around 8 and as what it would be estimated it would end around 10:30, then after that you could have an early lunch around 11 since it’s you’re vacant time, then you have another meeting by 2 up to 4.” YongJi just nod as she continue listening to Yoona while reading the files report for the upcoming meeting.

She walks to her office immediately and started fixing her files that are needed later. YongJi was already used to this type of schedule, ever since she started working in the company, her schedule were always full sometimes she would even spend the whole night at her office just to finish up everything, that’s also the other thing why her employees love her. At such a young age she’s already working her life out, even though she had everything that a girl is needed, she never brag every single thing.

“ Miss YoungJi, you’re meeting will start in 30 minutes.” Yoona said as she pop her head out of the door, YongJi just smiled at her and continue working on her files.

After 30 minutes, YongJi proceed to the boardroom and greeted the visitors, she then proceeds to her seat and the presentation for the meeting starts.

After sitting for almost 2 hours, YongJi was able to made another successful deal with her investors and walk out the room with a wide smile, her months of sleepless night for presenting the report finally paid off.

“Miss YongJi, you’re really amazing. You had once again close another deal to one of the biggest company here in Korea.” Taemin, one of her employee said.

“ Aigoo, Taemin-ah, I wouldn’t have done that without your help.” She smiled.

“ And will you please stop calling me Miss Yongji? I’m your cousin for God’s sake.” She said as she played with the Taemin’s hair. Taemin quickly push Yongji’s hand away and fix his hair back.

“ But were at work Noona, so I should respect you as the president of this company.”

“ Then be the VP then, I’ve been offering you that for a hundred of times already.” She said while helping him fix the files.

“ Aniyo, I already told you I don’t want any position in this company. I just want to be an employee that’s all.” He smiled as he took all the files from YongJi and walk out of the boardroom together.

Since Yoona already told her that she’ll have an early lunch for today she decided to go out early.

“ Yoona, I’ll be back at around 1, okay? Call me if anything happens in here arasso?” She said while stopping at Yoona’s desk.

“ Neh, Miss YongJi.” She said as she push her eyeglasses back. YongJi bid her goodbye and went out of the building.

“ Finally! A time to relax!” She said while walking around the busy street of Seoul.

“ Hmm, I wonder if Jess and Fanny are free today, it’s been a long time since the last time we saw each other.” She thought as she took out her phone and dialed their numbers. But sadly both of their phones are cannot be reach.

“ Maybe they’re really busy.” She said to herself as she enter into a small café and order herself some lunch.

----------------------------

( 9:30 PM)

“ Oh, sweet heart your home.” Mrs. Lee greeted her daughter as she enter the kitchen and took out a glass of water.

“ How’s work?” She ask.

“ I was able to make a close deal with our new investors Mom!” She said happily as she sat at the ktchen counter.

“ Jinjja?! Which company is this?” Her mom was also happy for her since she knows how her daughter works hard just to close a deal the investors of their company.

“ The Choi Company.”

“ Jinjjayo? Whoa! I’ve heard that their company is really hard to pleased, good thing you were able to close the deal with them.” Her mom said with amusement.

“ Neh, I was quite nervous at first but good thing they agree to help us in the end.” She end her conversation with her Mom and proceed to her room but before she could close her door she heard her mom yelled something.

“ YongJi-ah! Come out immediately okay? A surprise is waiting for you here.”

“ a surprise? What would it be?” She thought as she head for the bathroom.

She wore some comfortable clothes and proceed to the dining area.

“ Oh sweetheart you’re here, look whose here.” Her mom said as she step aside and reveal the person sitting behind her.

“ OMO!” YongJi’s jaw drop, her eyes widen as she saw who it was.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“ APPA!” she immediately run over him and give her dad a very tight bear hug.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Updated~! :D

I know it's a boring chapter a crappy one...

Sorry about that, but I'm hoping you would still like it ^^

 

Don't Forget to leave COMMENTS and Subscribe :D

Please don't be a silent reader TT^TT