(> ^.^)> Chapter 31

Are We Fit to be Together?

 

YongJi’s POV

DongHae Oppa brought me to a simple restaurant; we ordered our foods and started eating after they came to our table. We both eat happily catching up with each other, asking how we were and how’s my family’s company doing.

“Oh, by the way I saw Kyuhyun a while ago.” He suddenly said which made me stop from eating.

“Jijja? Where?” I ask.

“I saw him in a hospital.”

“Eh? Hospital?” I ask again. What is he doing in the hospital?

“Neh, I even thought that you were the one his visiting. Did one of your family members got hospitalize?”

I shook my head from side to side, I then started wondering what is Kyuhyun doing in there. Maybe a friend of his is hospitalize, Maybe one of his hyungs? No that can’t be I just got a phone call from all of them but then who?

-----------------------------------------------------------------

No One’s POV

Kyuhyun slowly opened the door of SunJi’s room, he then saw the girl lying on the bed but she looks a little bit better than the other day.

“You came.” SunJi said with a little weak smile.

Kyuhyun then approach her with a smile and place the things he brought a side.

“Neh, so how are you?” he ask, caressing her hair.

“I’m doing fine Oppa.” Said SunJi. “What are does?” She ask while looking at the white flowers that were place aside.

Kyuhyun then stood up and took the boquet and hand it to SunJi.

“White roses for you.” He said.

“It’s your favorite right?” He ask, SunJi then nod her head as she flash a smile while smelling the flowers.

“It’s beautiful oppa.” She said, she then put it aside and grab Kyuhyun’s hand.

“Oppa…” SunJi started, Kyuhyun then look at her as she started talking again.

“you came, does this mean you agree?” She ask, Kyuhyun’s face then turn into a serious one.

 

 

Flashback

Kyuhyun who was still shock, look at SunJi with concern eyes.

“Mianhe.” He said, SunJi then tighten her grip to Kyuhyun’s eyes as she gave him another smile.

“No need to be sorry Oppa, it’s all my fault anyway.” She said.

“But can I ask you a favor Oppa?” She then ask, again Kyuhyun shot her a confuse look.

“I just want to ask you a last favor before I leave.” She said.

“What is it SunJi-ah?” Kyuhyun ask.

SunJi then took a deep breath before started talking again.

“Oppa, will you give me another chance?” she ask.

“What chance?” Kyuhyun ask again.

“A chance to be with you..” She said, Kyuhyun look trying to think what he should say to her.

“Sunji-ah..” Kyuhyun started but was cut off by SunJi.

“You don’t have to answer me right now Oppa, you can answer me tomorrow.” She said.

“But I’m hoping you would Oppa, I wanted to be with you again. Be in your arms for the remaining time of m ylife. I know your already married but at least give me a last chance to be with you before spending your entire life with your wife Kyuhyun Oppa. I love you, I really do. I know I hurted you in the past but I regret everything Oppa, just give me a chance.” She said as she started crying.

Kyuhyun then stood up and hug Sunji, trying to calm her down since it won’t do good for her now.

“Shhh, SunJi-ah don’t cry.” He said as he cares her back calming her down.

End of Flashback

 

 

Kyuhyun then look down letting out a deep breath before looking back at the sick girl infront of him. Suddenly an image of YongJi came in a flash, his eyes widen and shook his head. He then grab SunJi’s hands and smiled.

“Neh, Sunji-ah, I’ll be your Oppa again.” He said and smiled.

SunJi then smiled widely and hug Kyuhyun tightly as her tears started to fall down.

“Oppa! I can’t believe you agree to it! Oppa, gomawo! Thank you so much for giving me another chance!.” She said between her sobs.

“Aigoo, it’s nothing SunJi-ah.” He said and cares her hair and hug her back.

“Oppa, you don’t know how happy I am now.” Said SunJi as she let go of the hug.

SunJi  and Kyuhyun then look at each other’s eyes deeply, as if trying to sen something to each other through their eyes.

“Sarangahe Oppa.” SunJi said. Kyuhyun then look at her and smiled.

SunJi then smiled back and started leaning closer to Kyuhyun, Kyuhyun then just stare at her as her face where inches away from his. SunJi then close the gap between them as her lips touches Kyuhyun’s, she close her eyes as she hug him tighter and closer to her. Kyuhyun was surprise but then close his eyes and cup her face as he hug her by the waist.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Updated! Chapter 31 out :D

Well I think this chapter would answer to all of your questions neh?

o what do you think about it???

 

Don't forget to leave some comment neh?? :D

 

Comment Replies:

 

hotkey : Well, hope this chapter answered you ^^

kyumin1315 : Aigoo, gomawo ^^

ToAnyone-21 Sunji's favor is...... I bet you already know what it is ^^

iluveyesunqie : Aigoo, how come there are so many people wants YongJi to be jealous?? Hahaha.. don't worry she will soon.. :D

hellokpop : I think this chapter answered you question, neh? :D

Thanks for all of your comments^^ Hope you enjoy reading this chapter ^-^