(> ^.^)> Chapter 23

Are We Fit to be Together?

 

Both YongJi and Kyuhyun were in deep slumber during the flight. Kyuhyun then woke up b’coz of the sound that was coming out of the speaker.

Please fasten your seatbelts, we were about to land in 15 minutes….

Kyuhyun then straighten up and put his seatbelts back on, he then look at the girl beside him whow as still fast asleep. After few more minutes the plane finally land and YongJi and Kyuhyun walk out of the plane and took their language. Both of them were heading to the exit when suddenly a man in black suite came.

“Welcome Mr. Cho.” He said as he bowed, Kyuhyun then gave the same gesture.

“You must be Mrs. Cho? Young Master’s wife.” He said as he looks at Yongji, Yongji then bowed and greeted him.

“You’re car had been waiting outside Young Master.” He then took all the language that Kyuhyun and Yongji was bringing and guided them to where the car was park.

After 30 minutes of driving, the car stop right in front of a beach house. Kyuhyun then look outside confuse.

“Why are we in a resort?” He ask.

“Young Master, your Mom instructed me to bring both of you here.” He said politely

“ Can’t we just stay in a hotel or something?” Kyuhyun ask again.

“I’m sorry, young Master but it’s your Mom’s order.”

Kyuhyun then nudge Yongji who was sleeping again, Yongji then groaned irritatedly and walk out of the car.

“Whoa! Where are we?” Yongji ask in amusement when she saw the house that was right infront of her.

“In our beach resort.” Kyuhyun said as he went inside their villa.

“Jinjja?! Omo! Were at the beach?!” YongJi exclaim as she went inside happily.

YongJi then went inside the bedroom followed by Kyuhyun.

“Whoa~look at this, rose petals!” She said as she pick up the petals that were lying at the floor.

Kyuhyun then just shook his head at the sight.

Rose petals? Do they really think that something is going to happened?’

YongJi’s PoV

WHOA~!! Beach!! I really love beach, I should thank Sunhwa Omma and Omma for bringing us here! It’s so beautiful. I was busy looking at the beautiful scenery in front of me when I heard my stomach groaning. I then look behind me and Kyuhyun was nowhere to be found. Eh? Why does that creature always vanish every time I need him?

I then went down stairs and straight to the kitchen and saw Kyuhyun slicing some meat.

“Eh? Your cooking?” I ask as I stood beside him.

“I’m hungry, that’s why I’m cooking.” He said while chopping the meat in a wrong way.

“Hey, you’re not doing it right.” I said, he stop for a moment and slice it in another way.

I continue on observing this creature for a moment while he continues doing whatever he is planning to do. He was already sweating a lot, and even crying while chopping the onions. Then suddenly…..

“Ouch!” Kyuhyun shouted, I then stood up from my chair and took his hand.

“Omo! Your bleeding!” I immediately took Kyuhyun’s bleeding hand but he took it away.

“It’s nothing.” He said while stopping his finger to bleed.

“What do you mean nothing? Just look at your hand!” I said and run to the bathroom and took out the first aid kit and went back to Kyuhyun.

I was busy cleansing Kyuhyun’s wound; luckily it wasn’t as big as I thought. I was now putting the bandage carefully not to mess up.

“Done!” I smiled as I look at my neat work.

“Thanks.”Kyuhyun mumble under his breath but loud enough for me to hear.

I then stood up and put everything back inside the first aid kit.

“It’s rare to hear you say thank you so you’re welcome.” I said as I walk to the kitchen counter.

“Why are you so kind?” Kyuhyun then ask.

“Why? Can’t I be nice to others?” I ask as I let out a small chuckle.

“But as far as I could remember, You hated me.” I let out a small sigh and face Kyuhyun.

“Hate is such a heavy word, maybe dislike would fit it.” I said.

“Then why are acting like this if you dislike me?” He stood up.

“Maybe b’coz I’m already tired. Look Cho Kyuhyun, we’re already grown up. Both of us are already handling our family’s business, have you ever thought that we should stop acting so childish?” I ask in a matter of fact tone.

“And you’re saying?” He then cross his arm to his chest and raise an eyebrow.

“I’m saying is, let’s just stop acting like immature kids and maybe be friends?” I said not even sure about the last word I said.

Kyuhyun them just look at me with a poker face, not even a single expression can determine whether he agrees or not.

“Well??” I ask again, impatient.

“Why do you want to be friend with me?” He said, I sigh. ‘He didn’t listen again.’

“It’s b’coz..” I started. “ I’m already tired fighting with  you day and night. And I think this would also help us in our situation now.” I said.

“So friends?” I then held out my hand waiting for him to response.

“Friends.” He then smile and shake my hand. Finally! I’ve finally seen that genuine smile of his. It looks better on him if he smile like that rather than giving does irritating smirk and evil smile.

Both of us enjoyed our dinner, for the first time we didn’t feel awkward with each other. Both of us were talking freely even though there are some arguments but we both end up cracking our lungs out.

I actually felt happy just like how I felt 2 years ago with him :D

 

To be continued....

I decided to devide this into 2 or 3 chapters^^

Thank you for commenting guys^^ I really appreciate it from the bottom of my heart <3

 

Comment replies:

@FlyAwayDreamer:LOL... :D thanks for commenting hope you enjoy this new chapter^^
@ToAnyone-21Nope not yet... but soon she will ^^ Thanks for the comment^^ Hope you enjoy this new chapter^^
@hellokpop:D Thanks for the comment ^^ Hope you enjoy this new chapter^^
@MrPinkricecakeHere it is!! :D Thanks for the comment^^ Hope you enjoy this new chapter^^
@HellYeahItsMe19Hmm.. maybe in the next chapter ^^ I'll try to make more skinship for the two^^ Thanks for the comment^^ Hope you enjoy thise new chaptr^^