(> ^.^)> Chapter 21

Are We Fit to be Together?

 

YongJi’s POV

When I got into the floor that my Mom told me to stay, I was immediately drag by Jessica inside a room. When I was inside, it was too crowded, make-up’s everywhere, dresses hang everywhere, and girls walking around the room for their make-up’s and so on.

“ She’s here!” Jessica shouted which made everyone look at me.

“ Darling!” Mrs. Cho and Omma came together and gave me a hug.

“You look blooming today.” Mrs. Cho compliment which made me blush a little.

“ Thank you Mrs. Cho.” I said.

“Hey didn’t I told you to call me Omma already? You should get used to that now sweetheart.”

“ Neh, Sunhwa Omma.” I said as I bowed a little.

My Omma then instructed me to change into a robe and go to the make-up artist. After 40 minutes of arranging my hair and make-up, Ahra Unnie then help me to go to the bathroom to change into my wedding dress. When I went out everyone was already in dress, all of them look at me and smiled.

 (YongJi's Wedding Dress)

 ( Brides Maids Dress, Jessica and Tiffany)

( Maid of Honor's dress, Cho Ahra)

“ Whoa~! Yongie you look so beautiful!” Tiffany said.

“ Neh, you look like a princess.” Sica said as I let out a small chuckle.

Omma then walk to me and smiled.

“ You’re the prettiest bride I’ve ever seen, my daughter.” She said as she put on the veil on me.

“ I know that you only doing this for our family’s company, but I hope you would be able to be a good wife to your husband even though it’s against your will.” She said, I then smiled as I nod to my Omma.

I’m doing this for the good of our company and for my parents, I won’t let our company down especially Appa.’

After having our photo shoot and little chatting, someone then came knocking. Ahra Unnie was the one who went to the door and open it slightly.

“Oh, Uncle Jae.” Ahra Unnie said and open the door as Appa went in.

I smiled to him as he approach me.

“Aigoo, just look at my princess, I can’t believe that I’ll be giving you away already.” He said as he gave me a hug.

“ Aigoo, Appa.” I said as I let go of the hug.

“ We’ll be going now, Kyuhyun and others are already waiting at the car.” He said then left.

After 20 minutes, Sunhwa Omma said that it’s time to leave, so I took a little re-touch on my make-up and hair before Ahra Unnie cover my face with a veil. She then assisted me as we both walk out of the room upto the car. All of us are devided into 2 cars. Me, Omma and Ahra Unnie are in the first car while Sunhwa Omma, Tiffany and Jessica along with the other brides’ maid are in second car.

After some time, we finally arrive at the church; all of them went out except for me and Omma. I was busy looking outside the window when Omma suddenly hold my hand.

“ Are you nervous?” She ask.

I then let out a small sigh. “ I just want to get this done now.” I said as I let out a small sigh.

I’m not actually nervous nor excited r happy today. I’m actually worried for I know Donghae Oppa will be watching me. I know this would be unfair for our relationship but I can’t do anything. I’m whiling to take this just for my Appa and our company.

After 5 minutes, I could see everyone is finally settled, the guest are already in their seats as the other’s are starting to form a little line at the entrance, then AHra Unnie came to the car and open the door.

“ It’s time now, Yongji.” She smiled sweetly and help me get off the car, she then gave me my flower

and went to her line. When I got in the line, I could see all Kyuhyun’s friends smiling widely at me, I then smiled back not knowing whether they could see it since I have this veil covering my face. After wards the music started playing and one by one they all started to walk down the aisle.

It was now Ahra Unnie’s turn to walk, she look at me for sec and smiled as she started walking, when she reach the at the end, the wedding planner then signaled me to start walking.

No One’Pov

All eyes were staring at the most beautiful lady of the day as she started walking her way to the aisle. Flashes of camera continuously coming as she continues walking with her parents at her side. When she reach the end of the aisle where her groom was waiting she then look at her Dad as he gave her a warm smile before giving her hand to Kyuhyun. Sungmin then smiled at Yongji before going to his seat.

(A/N: Sorry but I’ll skip to the ring part.)

The priest then took the ring as his assistant place the mic infront of Kyuhyun.

“Do you, Cho Kyuhyun , take , Lee Yongji, to be your wife?” He ask.

Kyuhyun then took the ring and hold YongJi’s left hand as he started saying his vows.

I,Cho Kyuhyun, take you,Lee Yongji, to be my lawful wedded Wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish,till death to us part.And honor you all the days of my life.” He slips the ring to YingJi’s finger as he ended his vows.

Then the priest look at Yongji and ask her the same question. YongJi then took Kyuhyun’s hand, she first look at the guest before saying her vows.

I,Lee Yongji, take you,Cho Kyuhyun, to be my lawful wedded Husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish,till death to us part.And honor you all the days of my life.” She then put the ring to Kyuhyun and look at him for a while before turning her attention back to the priest.

After some more speech from the priest they were now told to face each other.

“ Everyone, in the name of the father, the son and to the holy spirit. I now pronounce this two man and wife.”  The crowd then stood up and started clapping, some wear smiling widely as some were even crying.

“ You may now kiss you’re bride.” Yongji’s eyes then went wide.

YongJi’s then look at Kyuhyun who was smirking in front of her. Kyuhyun then took her veil of her face and put it behind her, he then cup her face with his hand as he leaned closer to her face.

“ Don’t you dare.” YongJi warned but Kyuhyun could only smirk.

Kyuhyun then lean a little more closer touching the tip of his nose to Yongji as the crowd started to squel.

“ Ya! Cho Kyuhy…..” YongJi was stop when she suddenly felt something soft and sweet landed on her lips. She then widen her eyes as she tried to absorb what was happening.

YAAA~! This creature kiss me?! He just kiss me! My first kissss!!!!’

Kyuhyun then pulled off and look at Yongji who was still in the state of shock. YongJi then look away as she felt her cheeks heated up, Kyuhyun put his arms around her waist bringing her closer to his.

“ What the hell are you doing?” She whisper.

“Just ride with it, people are taking picture.” He said not even taking his smile off.

People then started coming to them congratulating them and started to have a little picture taking before going to the reception. YongJi was still in the middle of day dreaming thinking on what just happened until she suddenly felt something grab her. YongJi then notice she was being drag by Kyuhyun outside as he continue on waving to the guest. Both of them went to the car and waited for everyone to leave.

It was silent inside the car no one was planning to talk until Yongji broke the slince covering them.

“ Why did you do that?” Yongji ask, Kyuhyun them look at her.

“ Do what?” He ask innocently as he showed a mischievous smile.

“ Aish! That… You already now…” YongJi whine.

“ AH, you mean the kiss?” Kyuhyun ask teasingly as Yongji’s cheeks turn to pink.

“ Why? You want another one?” Kyuhyun then leaned a little closer but YongJi immediately push him away.

“ Don’t you even dare to put that stinky lips of yours on mine again.” She said then look away.

My first kiss TT^TT’

 

Hello every one :D

So How was it??

Sorry if the wedding chapter is not as good as you all expected. I'm not really good in making those type of scene.

But I hope you enjoy it..

And please COMMENT..

TT^TT I've been receiving so little comment. Sometimes I don't even receive any... Please don't be a silent reader and comment,okay? Jebal TT^TT