(> ^.^)> Chapter 16

Are We Fit to be Together?

 

SunJi’s POV

 Pfft! This girl is nothing compared to me. She’s might be rich but I’m richer than her, and I’m perfectly more beautiful than her I couldn’t see why Kyuhyun Oppa and his family decided to pick her? I perfectly know that this whole thing is just an arrangement but why the hell they didn’t pick me?!

I’m more perfect to Kyuhyun Oppa compare to this girl over here. She’s perfectly nothing unlike me where most of the guys would die just to have me by their side. Aish! Just by seeing this girl and listening to her nonsense talking boils my blood and her sweet and innocent talking makes me wanna puke. Sweet and innocent my face! Acting all this ‘good girl’ stuff while deep inside she’s perfectly an evil . We’ll just see Kyuhyun and Yongji, both of you will regret everything. *smirk*

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

I was walking around the place greeting the guest one by one. It was kinda tiring especially when talking to one of my Dad’s business partners; one wrong word could cause a lot for me.

I walk straight to the table were they place all the different types of drinks, I’m totally feeling thirsty after talking to those people. I took one and drank it immediately, then took another glass, when I was about to drink my fifth glass someone grab my arm.

“ Ya~.” I look aside to see Heechul Hyung taking a glass of wine. I was about to drink again when he spoke.

“ You know you better go and look for your fiancé rather than keep on drinking there doing nothing.” He said while he took a sip on his glass.

“Eh? What do you mean hyung?” I put my glass down, he then pointed to the table were me and YongJi were sitting earlier.

I look closely to it seeing nothing’s wrong. ‘Nothings wrong’ YongJi was just there talking to a girl who I can’t really see since she’s facing her back to the directly where I’m currently standing. Both of them were talking comfortably with each other when the girl turned her head to the side.

‘What the?! What is that girl doing in here?!’ I furrowed my eyebrows when I finally know who it was, SunJi. But what is she doing talking to YongJi?? A confuse look formed in my face as I keep on observing the two.

“ You know her Kyu. You better keep her away from your girl, it won’t do any good for YongJi to be close to her.” Heechul Hyung warned I look at him and then thought of what he just said.

I waited until Sunji decided to leave and go some where, I went immediately to my seat.

“ You know it’s not good talking to strangers.” I said while taking out my phone.

“ Huh?”

“ SunJi.” I said as I continue playing with my phone.

“ Sunji?... Oh the girl I talk earlier.” She said. “What about her?” She ask

“Don’t talk to her so much, you don’t her yet.”

“ And you do?” She threw another question, I turn off my phone and stood up.

“She’s someone from my past which I really don’t wanna remember anymore. Just don’t stay too close to her.” And with that I left her and just enjoyed the rest of the night with my Hyungs and other friends.

No One’s POV

The party had finally ended all of the guest finally said their goodbye to YongJi and Kyuhyun. The only ones that were left at the venue were YongJi , Kyuhyun and their families.

“ Well I guess it’s time to give our presents.” Mrs. Lee said as she look at Mrs. Cho who smiled widely.

“ Huh? What present?” Kyuhyun ask.

“ This present.”  Mrs. Cho said while waving the key she was holding.

“ A key? A key is your present?” YongJi ask as she let out a little laugh.

“ Not just a key but a apartment.” Mrs. Lee stood up beside Mrs. Cho and smiled to the young couple in front on them.

“ Apartment?!” YongJi and Kyuhyun said in unison.

“ Aigoo, look at them they even said it together, how cute.” Mrs. Cho said as Mrs. Lee nod her head in agreement, their husbands who were sitting behind them just shook their heads on how their wives acted.

“Why?” YongJi ask.

“ We already have our own apartment, we don’t need another one Omma.” Kyuhyun said.

“ That’s  our point in buying this son, we decided that both of you should live together starting today.” Mrs. Lee said smiling from ear to ear.

“ MWO?!?!??!?!” Again YongJi and Kyuhyun said in unison they both look each other in disbelief as they stood up together.

“ NO way!”

“ I won’t let that happened!”

Their Mom’s just shook their heads and smiled.

“ Sorry, but both of you can’t do anything anymore. We already ordered someone to move your things to your new house and your apartments were already sold earlier.”Kyuhyun and YongJi could only stare to their mother’s in disbelief.

‘ How could they possibly done this thing? Are they crazy?’ Both of them thought.

After some more arguments Kyuhyun and YongJi left with no choice and just follow their mothers order with heavy hearts. They both change into some comfortable clothes.

After changing, Kyuhyun and YongJi then went to Kyuhyun’s car and drive to their new house. When they arrive to the building were their mothers told them, they proceed inside and went to the elevator.

“ What floor?” Kyuhyun ask.

“ 12.”

Both of them were silent inside the elevator with was an awkward silent which made the two to uncomfortable, when both them heard the sound of the elevator as it open they both let out a sigh of relief and walk out and started looking for their new apartment. When they finally found, Kyuhyun was the one to entere frist followed by YongJi behind him. Both of them look around onbserving their new house.

“ Not bad at all.” Kyuyuhyun said.

“ Yeah, I wonder where’s the bedroom?” Kyuhyun then point to the room that was on his right side. YongJi then immediately jump to the bed happily.

“ Whoa, this room is so nice, even though it’s quite different to my old room. This would do.” She said while laying down.

“ You! Cho Kyuhyun!.” She said while pointing to Kyuhyun who was just staring at her.

“ I’ll take this room so you better get out and find your own room.” She said in a ‘Boss’ tone. Kyuhyun just stand there smirking, YongJi then sat up and cross her arms.

“ What are you standing there smirking?” She ask a little annoyed by Kyuhyun smirking habit.

“ This will be my room too, you know.” He said, YongJi then started laughing then stop.

“ You gotta be kidding me? You in this room with me? Oh No..no..no..no..”

“ What can you do? There’s only one room in this house.” Kyuhyun said walking to YongJi.

 YongJi’s eyes went wide and started running out of the room and scanning the whole house. Kyuhyun was indeed right, there’s only one room in this house which only means they’re going to share a room with one bed. She went to the living, sat down as she face palm…

“ I shouldn’t have agree to all of this..” She said to herself, then suddenly she heard a door opened she then saw Kyuhyun coming out from ‘there’ room.

“ I’ll go and take a shower to the other bathroom, you  better take a shower since I don’t wanna sleep with a sticky donky  there’s another shower inside OUR room.” Kyuhyun said in a teasing way as he went to the other bathroom. YongJi then blush as she heard what Kyuhyun said, she then stood up went inside her room, and took a relaxing bath.

God, please don’t let anything bad happened to me with that evil creature tonight.’ YongJi thought as she continue playing with bubbles on the bathtub.