(> ^.^)> Chapter 24

Are We Fit to be Together?

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

I woke up b’coz of the bright light that came from the sun, I slowly opened my eyes until my vision became clear and the first thing I saw was a YongJi who was sleeping soundly within my arms. Well, I’m kinda used to this position of ours every morning, her head making my arm as her pillow, our legs tangled under the covers, and our arms hugging each other.

I look at her as I slowly remove some hair strands on her face. She was still angelic just like before, nothing actually change. I smile crept on my face as I continue staring at her sleeping face.

*dugeun!dugeun!duguen!dugeun!*

What the? What’s up with this weird feeling? How come my heart suddenly beat faster? I shake that though away as I look back at Yongji, then my heart started to beat faster again. I clench my chest trying to calm my heart down. I slowly remove my arms under Yongji’s head and sat up, taking a deep breath continuosly. Then I suddenly felt Yongji move, I then look at her as she slowly rub her eyes.

“Morning, creature.” She said sweetly with a smile.

I then gave a smile but then turn into a frown. “What a nice morning greeting.” I said.

YongJi then sat up as she stretch her arms, she got up and went downstairs to cook some breakfast as I followed behind. Both of us took our breakfast happily as we continue on talking about random stuff. Being friend with her wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be, it even makes me more comfortable now. It was even more fun to every now and then.

After washing the dishes which I’m not really used to do (it’s part of the contract to divide the household chores >.<) I went to the living room and saw Yongji staring at her phone bored. Then suddenly an idea came in.

“Hey.” I said as I approach her, she then look at me while pouting. ‘How could she be so cute’

“Wanna have a tour around here?” Her face then lit up as she jump out of the couch.

“Jinjja?! You’re going to tour me here?!” I nodded as she then went up stairs and change. I then followed her up and took my clothes and went to the other bathroom and change.

I was the first one to come out so I waited for her at the living room.

“Kyuhyun-ssi, I’m ready!” I turn my head as I heard her shout my name.

She was wearing this cream colored long sleeves dress which is above knee length, with a matching summer hat. She let her hair fall down up to her waist which made her look really cute and stunning.

Wait a minute! What am I thinking?! Why am I thinking this type of things towards her?? I’m really getting weird this days. I shook my head continuously as I mentally slap my self.

“Kyuhyun-ssi, gwenchana?” She then put her hands at my forehead, I then felt my heated up so I immediately took her hands away.

“Yeah, I’m fine.” I sais staying cool as possible.

“You sure? You’re face really looks red.” I then let out a small laugh.

“Really? Maybe it’s b’coz of the weather here.” I said pretending to be feeling hot as I fan myself.

“Let’s go?” I said, she then nod her head like a little child, I smiled and we both went out.

No One’s Pov

The two explore the whole beach, YongJi couldn’t stop herself to continue to take pictures to every place they would stop. Then they both reach the small market place of the resort. There were so many people coming around.

“Ya, creature! How come there are so many people here? I thought we were the only one here.” YongJi said as she look at the people around them.

“It’s b’coz the place we were staying is exclusive. Only the Cho’s and other private family that has connection to us are allowed to go there.” He said, YongJi then made an ‘O’ shap mouth as she continue looking around.

Both of them would stop by the shops there, looking around the items, trying them on and buying them as souvenirs. YongJi was the one who always drag Kyuhyun around since he doesn’t really want to be in there b’coz it’s not his thing.

Kon’nichiwa” YongJi greeted in Japanese as she again drag Kyuhyun inside another shop.

The old lady then turned and bowed down.

“Oh, Young Master, welcome.” She bowed again as she saw Kyuhyun.

“Eh? You know how to speak Korean?” YongJi ask as she point at the lady.

“All the shop owners here are Korean or maybe Half. SO all of them knows how to speak Korean, you’re just wasting your time speaking Japanese.” He said, YongJi then pouted.

“Oh, If I’m not mistaken, you must be Young Master’s wife.” The old lady said, Yongji then look at her confuse.

How did she know?’ She thought. She then felt a tight grip on her waist, she look at her side to see Kyuhyun smiling.

“Neh, ahjumma, she’s my wife.” Kyuhyun said, the old lady then smiled as he saw the two.

“Aigoo, what a pretty girl.” She said, YongJi then bowed her head.

“Here take this as my gift for the two of you.” She then gave the two a cute couple bracelet which they accepted.

Kyuhyun then took YongJi’s hands and walk out of the shop after thanking the old lady.

“Where are we going now?” YongJi ask.

“Aren’t you hungry? Let’s look for some place to eat.” He said as he tighten the grip on YongJi’s hand.

After 20 minutes of looking around they finally stop in a small resto and entered.

“Omo! Young Master! Welcome.” The manager said while bowing to Kyuhyun.

“What brought you here, Young Master?” He said.

“Oh, I’m here with my wife. We’re actually having our honeymoon right now, and were quite hungry from touring around this place.” He said as he pulled YongJi again by the waist.

The manager then smiled at them, and guided them to their table and left.

“Why do you always say I’m your wife?” YongJi then ask.

“Why aren’t you my wife?” Kyuhyun then throw back a question.

“In papers..” YongJi said.

“Whatever, it doesn’t matter anyway as long as I get things here for free.” Kyuhyun then smiled widely.

“You’re such a user.” YongJi said and pout.

 

Annyeong!!

Part 2 of the honeymoon!! :D

Well I'm hoping that all of you would like it^^

And PLEASE don't forget to leave some COMMENTS below :D

Your comments always inspire e to write new chapters ^^

 

Comment reply:

@MrPinkricecakeWhoa~ Thanks^^ Here's the new chapter^^ Hope you enjoy reading it^^ And thanks for the comment :D