(> ^.^)> Chapter 25

Are We Fit to be Together?

 

After having their little snack break, Kyuhyun and YongJi then continue their tour. They both continue on walking and walking as YongJi still continue on taking shots of every place they would go. After spending almost whole day walking around, they both decided to go home and take a rest.

“Ya~ Creature.” YongJi said as she tug on Kyuhyun’s sleeves.

“What?” Kyuhyun said as he turn to face YongJi.

“Thank you so much for today.” YongJi then smiled and walk straight to the room.

Kyuhyun then smiled as he stare at the girl walking away. He then followed in a while.

 

-The Next Morning-

10:00 AM

YongJi was the first one to woke up, she didn’t bother to wake Kyuhyun anymore since she knows that he was still tired from yesterday. And due to boredom, she decided to tour around the house for a while, after some time she then went back to the living room looking bored.

10:30 AM

“Aish! There’s nothing I can do here.” YongJI mumble as she slouch down at the sofa.

She was busy blowing her bangs up like a little kid until an idea came to her mind. She immediately jump up and skip happily to the bedroom.

“Kyuhyun-ssi!” She sang happily as she opened the door.  But it suddenly turn into a pout when she saw Kyuhyun still lying on the bed,sleeping.

She then walk to the side of the bed then slowly poke Kyuhyun’s cheeks. Kyuhyun then frown a little not even waking up. YongJi then decided to continue what she was doing to annoy Kyuhyun up.

“Kyuhyun-ssi.” She said still poking on his cheeks.

“Go away!” He then slap her hands but Yongji didn’t stop and still continue on her habit.

“You won’t stop wouldn’t you?” Kyuhyun then warn.

“Nop!” YongJi said happily as she continue on poking him.

YongJi then felt a tight grip on her wrist as she was suddenly being pulled down to the bed. When she open her eyes, too much to her surprise she saw Kyuhyun who was now on top of her, their faces were quite close as she was lock in between his arms.

“Don’t you know that it is really bad to wake up Cho Kyuhyun on his precious sleep?” Kyuhyun said. YongJi then gulp down as she started to get nervous.

“It’s b’coz , it’s already late in the morning and your still asleep and…and..” Yongji explained…

“And?” Kyuhyun ask as she wasn’t able to continue on her sentence.

“and I’m quite bored so I want to go to the beach.” YongJi said cutely as she bowed down her head.

“Then why don’t you just go there?” Kyuhyun ask quite irritated after hearing her lame reason for waking him up.

“I don’t know where it is, we didn’t go there yesterday.” She said as she pouted. Kyuhyun then let out a small smile after seeing her cute action.

“Okay, I’ll go with you there in one condition..” He said while smirking. YongJi then look at him confuse.

“What condition?” she ask nervously.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“ Kiss me..” He order. YongJi’s jaw drop as her eye’s went wide as plate.

“K-ki-kis-kiss…. Y-Yo-You?” YongJi started to stutter after hearing what kyuhyun said., Kyuhyun then nod his head as he show again his evil smirk.

 

A short update..

Sorry if it was really short, I just made this chapter in a hurry since I'm quite busy with my homework and other school stuff...

BTW, Thanks for all of your comments^^ 
Please continue on dropping your comments^^ It really inspires me a lot :D

Comment Replies:

 

SuJuShinee:  Yes he did.. :) It's in chapter 22, the part were YongJi and Kyuhyun were dancing.

hellokpop: He sure is :D

ToAnyone-21: Yup soon, I'm not yet sure when though...

hotkey : <3 Thanks... ^^

MrPinkricecake: Hehehehe... ^-^

Thanks for all of your comments^^ Hope you enjoy reading this short chapter ^-^