(> ^.^)> Chapter 30

Are We Fit to be Together?

 

No One's POV

“Bwo?!” Kyuhyun almost fell from his seat when SunJi finish explaining the reason why she was in the hospital.

“You gotta be kidding me.” He said and stood up.

SunJi then shook his head slowly as she try to reach out for Kyuhyun’s hand. Kyuhyun then took her hand and sat again.

“Ani Oppa.” She said.

“I’m not joking, how I wish it is but this is the reality.” She said giving another weak smile.

“How long have you known about your condition?” Kyuhyun ask.

“2 years ago.” She said, Kyuhyun then look at her confuse.

“2 years ago?!” He said half shouted, Sunji then nod her head as she adjust some wire that was connected to her.

“Neh, I was diagnose to have a stomach cancer when we were still in our 5th month relationship. I was so afraid to tell you since I know you’ll leave me for sure. Who would love to have a sick girlfriend right? So I decided to hide it from you. I tried everything just to keep our relationship but I guess your love for me had gone for so long already so I decided to move to America, and every since then I’ve been fighting for this for almost 2 years now but I guess God doesn’t want me to live anymore that’s why my condition never gets any better.” SunJi then took a deep breath after explaining things to Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun who was still shock, look at SunJi with concern eyes.

“Mianhe.” He said, SunJi then tighten her grip to Kyuhyun’s eyes as she gave him another smile.

“No need to be sorry Oppa, it’s all my fault anyway.” She said.

“But can I ask you a favor Oppa?” She then ask, again Kyuhyun shot her a confuse look.

“I just want to ask you a last favor before I leave.” She said.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was already 10 in the evening when YongJi got home from work. She totally dead tired since she work nonstop today and she even waited for a cab for almost an hour since Kyuhyun said he wouldn’t be able to fetch her.

“I should bring my own car next time.” She said to herself as she unlock the door to their apartment only to see that it was still dark.

“Eh? Kyuhyun isn’t home yet?” She said as she room around the house.

Yongji change into her pajamas, and went back to the living room to finish her work. It was already 11:30 when YongJi decided to take a break and egt herself some snacks.

“Where could he possibly be?” She ask herself.

YongJi then took her phone and press some random numbers. She continuously tap fingers to the table as the phone keeps on ringing.

“Yoboseyo?” A girl in the other line said.

“Oh, Victoria-ssi. This is Lee YongJi.” YongJi said as she heard the person who answered.

“Omo! Mrs. Cho, what can I do to you?” Victoria, the secretary of Kyuhyun, ask when she realize who the person who called her.

“Umm, I just wanna ask, what time will Kyuhyun go home? Is he still working at this time?” YongJi ask with a little hint of concern to her voice.

“Aigoo Mrs. YongJi, but Mr. Cho had been out since 9 in the morning.” She said.

“Huh? He left 9 in the morning? Why?” YongJi ask.

“Molla, he didn’t left anything Mrs. YongJi.” YongJi then letout a sall sigh and thank Victoria before hanging up the phone.

YongJi went back to the living room and decided to continue her work rather than keep on thinking about where her husband is. It was 12:30 when the door of Kyuhyun and YongJi’s apartment open, Kyuhyun slowly enter as he put off his shoes.

“Why is the lights still on?” He ask himself as he went in only to find his wife sleeping in an uncomfortable position with all papers scattered around her.

“She’s still working here?” He said as he went to her.

“You shouldn’t stress yourself too much.” He whisper to her as he carried her from the sofa.

YongJi eyes slowly opened when she felt someone grab her and she was lifted up, she then look at the person she had been waiting for the past hour.

“Kyuhyun..” She mumble, Kyuhyun then look at her as he enter their room.

“Sorry to wake you up, just go back to sleep okay? I know your tired.” He said as he place her down to the bed and cover her up. He then place a slight peck on her forehead as YongJi drifted back to sleep. Kyuhyun then sat at the edge of the bed as he stare to YongJi’s sleeping figure.

“I don’t know if I’m making a right decision now, but I hope it is..” He said.

 He then stood up and change into some comfortable clothes and lay beside YongJi. He then look closely at YongJi and close his eyes and went to his dreamland.

The next day, YongJi woke up with an empty space beside her, she then sat up slowly and rub her eyes adjusting to the light of the sun.

“Where is Kyuhyun?” She wondered when she notices that he wasn’t around the house anymore.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Donghae’s POV

I was driving my way to YongJi’s Company. I heard that she already came back, so I think it’s time that I should ask her out. I know that she’s having a busy time now, but my princess also need to relax for some time so her prince has come to cheer her up *smiles.*

It was already late in the morning that’s why the road is already jam pack. I was waiting for the traffic light to go green as I tap my fingers to the steering wheel.  I then look at the side when I notice someone very familiar.

“Kyuhyun?” I said as I saw him walking out his car that was park outside the hospital.

Eh? Wait, hospital? Wait is he doing there?

I was about to step out of my car when I heard the other cars honk. I decided to let it go for now and started driving again.

“Annyeong Yoona-ssi, Is YongJi inside?” I ask her when I arrive right infornt of YongJi’s office.

“Ah, Neh Mr. Lee. “ She said and smiled.

I smiled back to her and made my way to her office. I slowly opened the door and push myself inside. And there she is,  eyes lock infront of her laptop, scanning random paper files that were scattered around her desk.

“Annyeong Princess!!” I said happily as I approach her.

She then stop on whatever she was doing and look at me, she then smiled and stood up from her desk and run to me and gave me a bear hug. Aigoo I miss my princess so much!

“Oppa, I miss you!” She said still hugging me.

“I miss you too Princess.” I said as I kiss her hair and hug her tighter.

“Kaja!” I said, as I grab her hand.

“Oppa, I can’t. I have work to finish.” She said, but I ignore it and continue on dragging her outside her office up to my car. I don’t care whether people are looking at us weirdly as long as I get my princess out with me.

The drive to the restaurant was silent, I took a quick look at YongJi. She had her arms crossed her chest and her eyebrows met. Hahaha, her face actually look so cute with that expression of hers I can’t help but pinch those chubby cheeks of hers.

“Ya~!’ She shouted as she slap my hands away.

“Waeyo my princess?” I ask cutely.

“Don’t ‘my princess’ me.” She said while mimicking my voice which made me giggle.

“Stop giggling, I’m serious.”She said, I then stop and look at her.

“Aigoo, why are you so mad princess? Are you in your period?” I ask.

“Will you stop joking around. Don’t you know that I have to finish an IMPORTANT report and now you came dragging me out here!’ She yelled as she emphasize the word important.

“Okay, okay look I know you’re busy with your work right now that’s why I came to make you at least relax, and remember I told you that I’ll bring you out once you came back and you agree to it.” I said, she then look at me as she let out a deep sigh.

“Mianhe Oppa, I’m just stress from work.” She said, I then grab her hand and kiss the back of her palm.

“It’s okay, you’re prince is here so leave all you’re stress behind.” She then let out a sweet smile and intertwines her fingers to mine.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

New chapter is up!!!!
I find this chapter quite , I don’t know why but I find it boring.
I hope you forgive me with this…
I’ll try to work better in the up coming chapters.
Mianhe TT^TT


I hope this won’t cause you to lose interest in reading my story and unsubscribe.
But I want to thank all my readers silent or not and to all who comment ^-^~!!! :D

 

 

Comment Replies:

 

ToAnyone-21: true... 

hotkey : Updated :D This chapter is longer than the others, hope you enjoy even though this new chapter is quite boring...

YoonSeoMin: Hahah LOL! Thanks ^-^

Thanks for all of your comments^^ Hope you enjoy reading this chapter ^-^