(> ^.^)> Chapter 12

Are We Fit to be Together?

 

 

YongJi’s Pov

I woke up with the alarming noise of my clock. I threw my covers away, jump out of my bed and went directly to the bathroom. After bathing, I wore my clothes and made myself some breakfast.

After eating, I went back to my room and started fixing myself. When I’m all done and finally satisfied with my look, I took my bag, suitcase and keys. I securely lock my apartment and walk to the parking lot and drive my way to the company.

It was already 8:30 when I arrive a bit late than my usual time of arriving in office. When I walk in I into the lobby, I could feel that every worker that were walking in there were staring at me, I could feel they are all whispering behind me. As I look at them they would greet me and give me an awkward smile. I keep on walking until I reach the elevator.

When I reach my floor and step out of the elevator, people would stare at me as I pass by them. ‘Is there something wrong with my face?’

Yoona them came and greeted me with a big smile.

“ Good Morning Miss YongJi.”

“ Good Morning.” I said with a smile as I continue walking to my office.

“ Oh, Miss YongJi someone is waiting inside your office.” She said when we were already outside the door  of  my office.

“ Who?”

“ He said he’s your fiancé.” She smiled. ‘Fiancé? Wait don’t tell me his here?!’

I then gave Yoona an awkward smiled and went inside. I threw my bag in the couch and walk over to him.

“ What the hell are you doing in here?” I ask as I cross my arms around my chest.

He then turned the chair to face me while smirking.

“ Get off my chair.” I said as I push him away and open my laptop. He then move to the couch and started grabbing random magazines that were place there.

“ We need to go somewhere.” He said while he threw the magazine back to the table.

“ I don’t have time, I have lots of work to do. So if you’re just going to sit here and disturb me you may go now Mr. Cho.” I firmly said as I continue doing my work.

“Tsk…tsk.. Your just wasting your time. You’re not supposed to go to work today you know.” He said I look at him confuse.

“ Why don’t you ask your secretary about your schedule for today.” He said while looking around my office. I then grab the phone and press some numbers and waited for Yoona to answer.

‘Neh Miss YongJi, do you need anything?’ she said as she answered the phone.

‘ Umm, well I need to know my schedules for today.’ I said while tapping my fingers to the table.

‘ Oh You actually don’t have any Miss YongJi. You’re Omma had cleared and cancel all your schedules for today. She told me that you’re going to be busy so she ask me to reschedule everything.’ She said.

‘Mwo? Omma?’ I ask, I can’t believe my Omma had gone crazy, she knew how important my work is.

‘ Neh.” She shortly replied

‘Okay, thanks Yoona.’ I said then Hung up the phone.

“ See, I told you.” Kyuhyun said while he put his hands inside his pocket. I just rolled my eyes and took my bag. We both walk out of the room and Ibid goodbye to Yoona. As we were walking to the lobby I could see people staring at us again, I could even hear some of them whispers.

‘ Are they really together?’

‘Whoa~Look at them they look good together.’

“ Miss Lee is so lucky to have him as her fiancé’

I frowned as I heard them, how did they know about this? I was still frowning until I entered Kyuhyun car.

“ Why did you tell them you’re my fiancé?” I ask still frowning while he started the engine and drive away.

“I am, right?” He grin.

“ NO you’re NOT!” I said as I emphasize the ‘No’ and ‘Not’ word.

“ Now your denying it after you agree to the agreement last night?” He said in a mocking way. I just rolled my eyes since I know this would lead to another senseless argument.

No One’s Pov

Kyuhyun stop his car in front of a big private building.

“ What are we doing here?” YongJi ask as she step out of the car.

“ Molla.” Was all Kyuhyun said and walk inside of the building not even minding that YongJi was there..

‘Aish! What a gentleman.’ She mumble as she followed him inside.

They both enter in a certain room which they would assume as the party hall and saw their mother talking to someone. They both approach the two woman while wondering around the room.

“ Oh you’re here.” Mrs. Lee smiled.

“ Umm, Omma what are we doing here?” YongJi ask.

“ Oh sweetheart, this place will be the place where you engagement part will be held.” Mrs. Cho exclaimed.

“ And this person over here will be the planner.” She said as she introduce the girl beside her.

The girl then move closer to the two and greeted.

“ Annyeing, You must me Mr. Cho Kyuhyun?” She said as she held her right hand out.

“ Ah neh.” Kyuhyun took her hand she then smiled and face Yongji.

“ And you must be the soon to be Mrs. Cho, right?” She said, YongJi could only give her an awkward smile as she release an awkward laugh.

“ Well, I’m Choi SooYoung, your planner.” She smiled.

All of them were listening carefully to Sooyoung as she describes her plan on how the place would look like in their engagement party.

“ That’ a wonderful idea! It’s perfect.” Mrs. Cho complimented.

“ Oh thank you so much Mrs. Cho.” Sooyoung smiled.

“ So wha do you think about Sooyoung’s Idea?” Mrs. Lee ask the two people who were already bored.

Both of them just nod in agreement. After clearing things up for the venue, their next stop was the preparation for the invitations. Ever since they arrive at the shop YongJi and Kyuhyun never stops fighting over which invitations is better and which invitation should be given. Every detail of the invitation they would always fight over from the color, the lines that should be put, what font should be use and even the style. After an hour and a half of fighting over, in the end their mothers were the one to decide which invitation to pick. It was a lavender colored invitation which is wrap with a glittery lavender ribbon. It look simple yet elegant.

Their next stop was the jewelry store, of course they wouldn’t forgot about the most important thing in the celebration the engagement rings. There were tons of couple rings that was displayed which made both parties had a hard time to decide which one they should pick. And for the first time Kyuhyun and YongJi were able to agree on which ring they should get. Both rings were diamond, YongJi’s ring had a Diamond heart on it while Kyuhyun’s was a simple ring with diamonds around it.

It was around 9 in evening when they were done, and their moms instructed Kyuhyun to take YongJi home even though YongJi Insist that she could take a cab. Kyuhyun then drop her off to her apartment and drove away to his.

The next day when YongJi arrive at the company, she was greeted with all employees congratulating her about her ‘wedding’, she could only smile awkwardly to them as she thank them one by one but what she didn’t notice that someone was standing at the corner crumpling the invitation and waiting for her to explain every single details about the shocking news of ‘Lee Yongji and Cho Kyuhyun’s Engagement’.