(> ^.^)> Chapter 58

Are We Fit to be Together?

 

Yongji..

 

Kidnap…

 

YongJi…

 

Kidnap…

 

Kyuhyun’s body was frozen as those words keep on repeating on his head. His phone fell on the fall right after hearing those awful combination of phrase from Tiffany. His mind went blank, he doesn’t know what to do, what to say, where to go …. And where to find her.

 

“Hello? Hello? Kyuhyun-ah? You there?” Tiffany’s voice can steal be heard on the phone, bringing back Kyuhyun to reality.

He slowly look down to his phone and pick it up again.

“Where are you?”

==========================================================================

 

Everyone was gathered around a small dark room. Concentrating and eyes glued over the small screen. There were two armed man, both in black mask. The other one who is shorter was looking around, checking if there’s anyone passing by. When the coast is clear he signaled the other one to come out and started pressing something on his phone. Another one came out, he seems a little taller than the other ne and buffer too, he slowly walk out carrying an unconscious girl on his arms. Her hands were handcuff and her legs were tied up connected to her handcuff. Few minutes later, a black van with dark tinted windows came and the two along with YongJi went in and drive away as fast as they could.

The cops and some investigators that Kyuhyun hired, kept on replying it again and again trying to find some clue on how and where to find YongJi.

“I should gone with her.” Tiffany said in between her sobs.

“This is my fault, Kyuhyun-ah I’m so sorry.” She said still sobbing.

Kyuhyun slowly went to her and patted her shoulders.

“Hey, it’s okay. You’re not at fault here, no one is so don’t put the blame on yourself.”

Jessica decided to pull Tiffany out of the room for a while to keep her calm down from crying and let Kyuhyun and the investigators handle it.

 

============================================================================

Mr. Kang, the investigator Kyuhyun hide, keeps on asking and interrogating the people around the crime area. But too much for their luck, no one had a clue. The kidnapping was done neatly that those two unidentified kidnappers left nothing, it’s flawless. Except for the video tape that was caught, but it just left them more curious. The tape wasn’t clear to see any mark to the kidnappers and there was no plate number on the run away vehicle they use.

“Did you find any?” Kyuhyun kee on asking.

“Mr. Cho were still looking for some more information please sit back.” One of the cop said.

“Sit back? Your asking me to sit back and do nothing?! Do you exactly know who got kidnap?! That’s my wife for crying out loud!! And you’re asking me to sit down while my wife is being torutured and suffering to whoever hands she’s under now?!!!!!” Kyuhyun fired out, not able o control the anger and worry he has.

“Mr. Cho calm down, we are all trying our very best. Beside your wife wasn’t gone for 24 hours yet. If ever she didn’t return to the due time will take actions immediately.” Mr. Kang patted him, trying to calm him blood down.

“Bu-but my wife.. she’s in danger.” Kyuhyun voice crack, trying hard to control the tears that were about to come out.

====================================================================================

“Hey Kyu! What’s the matter? Why did you call everyone this late?” Sungmin yawn.

It was already 2 in the morning, and all of the gang were gathered around Kyuhyun house with all tired and sleepy faces displayed.

“This is better be good Kyuhyun.” Heechul hissed glaring at Kyuhyun who seems to be lifeless.

Kyuhyun walk to them like a zombie and sat down next to Leeteuk. Leeteuk  seems to notice the gloomy aura of Kyuhyun and eyed everyone on the room, everyone who was sleepy and eyes half open didn’t bother to answer while the rest.. Sungmin, Ryeowook, and Siwon just shrug their shoulders.

“Sorry to wake you guys up and even ask you to come all the way here.” He bowed down his head and sigh.

“It’s okay, so what’s the matter?” Siwon ask.

“Hyung………………..” All eyes then turn to Kyuhyun waiting to whatever he would say next.

 

“YongJi got kidnap.”

 

Eunhyuk and Yesung sat up and eyes instantly opened wide as a soccer plate. Sungmin and Ryeowook gasp loudly along with Siwon with his now large eyes while Heechul drop his phone. Everyone was frozen, all of their sleepness wash out after hearing that little information from Kyuhyun.

 

“That can’t be!”

“What happened?!”

“What?! Impossible!”

“How did that happened Kyu?!”

“Oh My god! My sister-in-law got kidnap!!”

 

“How?” Leeteuk spoke . Slowly a nd calmly trying not to sound worry to lessen the pain from Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun sigh and started explaining everything he knew before the incident happened. The others were listening closely not making any sound. After the little explanation, worry can be seen on the boys faces.

“What are you planning now Kyu?” Ryeowook ask.

“I already hired an investigator but he said we still need to wait. They’ll just take action after she’s announce 24 hours missing.” Everyone nodded their head.

“Who could think such heartless action? Kidnap? Really?!” Heechul exclaim.

“I think whoever did this hated YongJi so much…” EunHyuk added. Again everyone turn silent.

“Or me…..” Kyuhyun spoke, the boys turn to him confuse.

“Hyung I think I already know who did this.” He quickly stood up, grab his coat and stormed out of the apartment.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note ( Read This...Pls.)

Hello everyone! I'm here again *waves* I know...I know...I took me a while again to update. *sigh* It's just that my final exam is on going and I really can't sneek too much in the computer and besides I'm also trying to update my other stories.... please, I'm begging for your forgiveness *bows down* Well here's another update... the action will start after 1 or two chapters so wait for it, arasso? Coz it seems like everyone is starting to loose their interest in this story, right?? *sigh* I know this story started to ........... Oh! Before I forgot I'll just promote my new fic! It's entitled 'WHICH ONE IS YOU?' Please do show your support to this story of mine if ever you are interested... don't forget to cooment too :D

 

Replies:

 

honey_teuk: Hi there chingu! Your a new subscriber right? Welcome to my fic! Glad you love this story^^ well here's the update...hope you love it ^^

salmakyu : Well wait no more! :) Updated!!

hellokpop : Oh it's okay chingu^^ I understand.... Hmm sequel?? I'm actaully thinking about it^^ I already formed the plot and what would be the next problem for it but I'm just worried.. Maybe some wouldn't pay so much interest to it so yeah.. It's not yet sure if I'll have a sequel or not...

himitsusecret : LOL don't worry someone will do that for you chingu^^

lehcar_rachel0123711 : Oh yesss... *smirks* Hehehe peace ( ^-^V)

Janis_ELF : Yes.. it's her again... she'll never stops... tsk...tsk...

DawnSKY : IKR? Oh we're same, I'm actually having my final exam this week..

bluesujulove15 : It's b'coz I started to feel that this story and I think the readers started to feel that it's not that interesting to read anymore... so sad but I guess it's true :(

~ SUBSCRIBING AND COMMENTING IS HIGHLY APPRICIATED :) ~