(> ^.^)> Chapter 52

Are We Fit to be Together?

 

 

YongJi was smiling widely as she watch the city of light in Tokyo. Along with the cold winter night as the stars shine brightly up above, the night couldn’t get any better from now.

“Hey, what are you thinking?” Kyuhyun whisper as he wrap his arm around her.

“Hmmm~nothing. I just can’t believe these things could possibly happen to me.” She smiled. Kyuhyun chuckled.

Kyuhyun turn YongJi around so that she could face him, still his arms around her. He leans forward until both of their forehead touch and look at YongJi.

“You don’t have to think that way anymore. Everything is perfectly real, and my love for you is real,arasso jagiya?” YongJi nodded and giggled.

“Jagiya?” Kyuhyun smiled.

“Neh, it sounds better than calling you by your name. You’re my wife anyway so you better also stop calling me by my name.”

“Then what should I call you? Oppa?” Kyuhyun shook his head.

“Yeobo.” He smiled. YongJi giggled and pinch his cheeks.

“Arasso Yeobo…. Kaja let’s go to sleep.” She smiled and started dragging Kyuhyun back to their apartment.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 weeks later

Kyuhyun finally finish packing his things back in his suitcase as he step out of his room. He look around to see all things whether they forgot something or not. It was finally the day that their going back to Seoul. Since Uncle Sam finally overcomes the company’s problem, they are now free to go back to Seoul.

“Yeobo, you done?” YongJi yelled from the kitchen.

“Neh.” Kyuhyun said as he put their entire luggage outside.

“Kaja?” YongJi smiled as they walk out of the apartment.

They first went to the company to say their goodbye’s to Uncle Sam before leaving.

“Aigoo, I’m gonna miss you YongJi-ah.” Uncle Sam said and hug her tightly.

“Nado Uncle Sam.”

“Kyuhyun you better take care of your wife, arasso?” Uncle Sam ordered as he gave Kyuhyun a hug.

“Neh, Uncle I will.” He smiled back as he put his arm around her waist.

“Aigoo, such a lovely couple.” He mumble.

“Uncle we better go now, our flight is in an hour.” Yongji said.

“Arasso.”

“Just call us whenever there’s a problem,okay?” YongJi said. Uncle Sam nodded.

“Don’t forget to visit,okay?” The couple nodded.

“You better bring a little Cho when you come back.” He said. The couple let a small laugh as they gave a last wave to Uncle Sam.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Inside the Plane-

“Whoa! Finally going back home.” Kyhyun said as he adjusted his seat so he could sleep.

“Neh Yeobo, can wait to back home. I miss Omma and Appa so much.” YongJi said as she fix her things.

“You’ll see them soon.” Kyuhyun patted her head and put on his earphone and went to sleep.

YongJi smiled as she stare at his sleeping figure.

“How could you be so handsome even in sleeping,huh? My heart would even go crazy by staring at your sleeping figure.” She mumble as she also went to sleep.

An hour and a half later….

Kyuhyun and YongJi’s plane finally department and arrive in Soul International Airport. Kyuhyun and YongJi both walk hand in hand as they waited for their luggage to arrive.

“YongJi! Kyuhyun! Over here!” Mrs. Lee and Mrs. Cho said as they saw the couple walking out.

“Omma!” YongJi eagerly wave back.

YongJi look back at Kyuhyun as Kyuhyun smiled at her and let her hand go as she dash her way to their parents.

“Omma! I miss you guys a lot!” Yongji said as she hug the two lady.

“How about me?” YongJi smiled and hug him.

“Of course Noona miss you! I miss everyone a lot!” YongJae smiled and hug her back.

“Annyeong Omma!” Kyuhyun wave as he finally reach them while carrying all of their luggage.

“Ya! Kyuhyun-ah! What did you do to YongJi? Did you take care of her?” Mrs. Cho said as she playfully hit her son.

“Aw, I miss you too Omma.” Kyuhyun said.

“Of course I did, why I would let my wife do something bad. Anyway she looks much better than before.” He said.

“What do you mean looks better? Look at her! She’s so thin.” Mrs. Cho said as she took and wave Yongji’s arm.

“Aigoo Omma, it’s not his fault. It’s just that I have a hard time to adjust in Japanese foods.” YongJi defended.

Kyuhyun smiled as the elder ladies took YongJi to the car while YongJae stayed and help Kyuhyun with the luggage.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Rest well you two.” Mrs. Lee said as they drop both of them to their apartment.

“See you soon Noona!” YongJae wave through the window.

YongJi and Kyuhyun wave back and went up to their apartment.

“Whoa! Home sweet home.” Kyuhyun put down his luggage and went straight to the couch.

“Ahhh, so tired.” YongJi chuckled and sat next to him.

“So what do you want to do?” Kyuhyun ask as he trap YongJi in his arms.

“I thought your tired?”  Yongji said as she hit Kyuhyun’s head.

“Aw, why is everyone like to hit me? First was Omma now you?” Kyuhyun whined.

“Aigoo Yeobo…” YongJi smiled and gave Kyuhyun a kiss on his cheek.

Kyuhyun didn’t move instead he gave YongJi his cold shoulders.

“Ya~ Yeobo-ah.” YongJi poke Kyuhyun shoulders . He gave YongJi a glare and stood up and was about to go to their room but suddeny stop when he felt YongJi’s back hug.

“Yeobo, mianhe.” She said sweetly which earn a wide grin from Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun turned around and face YongJi. He smiled at her and pinch her nose.

“You’re so cute you know that.” Kyuhyun said and hug her back.

“You’re not mad anymore?” YongJi pouted.

“I was just playing with you.” Kyuhyun smiled and lean closer.

YongJi smiled and tip-toed until her lips finally crash into Kyuhyuns. It was short yet a passionate one until YongJi pulled away.

“Wae?”Kyuhyun whine as he was about to lean again but YongJi put a finger to his lips.

“Enough now Mr. Cho. Go and take a rest you look like a walking zombie now.”

“I’ll just wake you up when dinner’s ready.” She said and walk away to the kitchen.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Yeobo-ah!” YongJi whispered.

It was already the 5th time Yongji called her husband but not even a slightest move can be seen in Kyuhyun’s sleeping figure.

“Yeobo wake up already!” Yongji said and shook Kyuhyun eagerly. Finally Kyuhyun started to stir up and groan.

“Yeobo, dinners ready.” Yongji said sweetly as she gave him a sweet kiss.

Kyuhyun smiled as he sat up and went out with YongJi.

The two eat their dinner happily as from time to time Kyuhyun would act childishly as he beg YongJi to feed him.

“Jagiya~”

“Hmmm?” YongJi smiled.

“I know it’s been few days since we became officially together, right?”

“3 weeks.” Yongji corrected.

“Yeah, but we’ve been together for almost 7 months ever since we got married,right?” YongJi nodded.

“Well…”

“Well??” Yongji questioned as she put another spoon full of kimchi inside .

“I was wondering, how about........

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

lets start are own family.

 

 

YongJi spit out the food that was in as she started to cough badly. Kyuhyun hurriedly gave her a glass of water as she grab it immediately and drank the whole glass.

“You okayjagiya?” Kyuhyun patted her back slowly as her cough lessens.

“W-what d-did you s-say?” Yongji stutter as she stares at Kyuhyun surprisingly.

 

'He's gotta be kidding me.....Please..'

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

New chapter!!

I'm glad that a lot of your like the previous chapter even thought it's quite a fail...

hehehehe...

Well I hope you like this one ^-^

Please leave some comments guys....

 

 

Replies:

 

kpopfan23: Hehehe :D

xmiss_carmela: Well here it is.. hope you like this one...

xJanis_ELF : Oh yes it did^^ Oh they did kiss at the last part ^^ and Thanks hehehe :D 

xraymin : hahaha she's going down down down ... soon soon soon :)))

YoonSeoMin : <3 ^-^

xsj4ever : Oh yes he did!!! I'm glad you like the chapter ^^

xDawnSKY : Aigoo gomawo chingu :D

xHismystericsmile : ^^

xlehcar_rachel0123711 : Whoa! Calm down chingu :D hehehe....

xsalmakyu : Updated now, hope you like it^^

xsjismylife : Thanks chingu^^

Thanks for all of your comments^^ Hope you enjoy reading this chapter ^-^