(> ^.^)> Chapter 2

Are We Fit to be Together?

 

YongJi’s POV

When I arrive at school I was greeted with my 2 lovely bestfriend.

“ Oh, Yong you’re quite early today.” Jessica said while walking closer to me.

“Fooled again?” Tiffany said in a teasing way.

“ Well, what do you expect from my mom?” I said as I walk down to our lockers.

After we took our things, we decided to go to our class now even though it’s still early. It’s better to be early than to be late and get hit my our devilish teacher. We were walking at the hallway when Tiffany blurted out something.

“ Yong, are you ready for your presentation for the music class today.” She as she continue looking through her nails. I suddenly stop in my track and look at her confuse.

“ Oh don’t tell me you forgot it again.” Sica said while trying to hold her laugh.

My eyes went wide when I remembered about that. How am I going to present something today if I wasn’t even able to practice?? I’m soooo sooo dead. I facepalm as the two started laughing.

“ Ya! This is seriously a laughing matter.” I pouted as I walk ahead of them.

“ Yong, it’s okay. You’re good in singing you’ll pass this presentation.” Fanny said as she patted my shoulders and give me a warm smile.

I smile back to her taking a deep breath well I hope she’s right.

We went inside our class and proceed to our sits. I was seated next to the window on my left, Tiffany o my right and Sica right in front of me. I didn’t bother to talk to them anymore since they started practicing their song for today’s presentation while me was busy thinking on what should I sing for today’s presentation.

“Oh Shisus, please help me pass this one.” I mumble to myself when I felt a loud tap in the board. I look up to see our teacher Ms. Kim standing at the door. Oh Sh*t I’m dead.

No One’s POV

 Ms. Kim entered the class and all students went back to their seats and sat down silently not making any moves that could take the teachers attention. She silently put her books down on her desk and face the class.

“ So today’s the day. I hope everyone had already prepared for their presentation which I announce two weeks ago.” She said as she eyed everyone in the class.

YongJi just slam back to her chair knowing she wouldn’t be able to present anything.

“ Okay let’s start now, you better be prepared as I’ll call you all randomly.” She took out her class record and started to pick which students will perform first.

All students got ready as they were called one by one, everyone seems to have an impressive presentation. Yongji was just sitting there doing nothing, staring and just listening to the presentation her classmates present.

“ Aish! What should I do?” She said as she ran her hand through her hair.

“ Seems like someone didn’t prepare.” A voice came behind Yongji in a mocking way. Her eyebrows twitch for she already knew who owns that voice.

“ Please not now Kyu, I’m not in the mood to play with you.” She said not even at him.

“CHO KYUHYUN!”

“ Neh?” He stood up from his seat and proceed to the stage, but before he could start his presentation who gave a little smirk to the girl who was perfectly annoyed b’coz of his presence.

After fixing his tape he took the center stage and started singing.

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4ssjsV_zos )

The loneliness of nights alone 
the search for strength to carry on 
my every hope has seemed to die 
my eyes had no more tears to cry 
then like the sun shining up above 
you surrounded me with your endless love 
Coz all the things I couldn't see are now so clear to me 
You are my everything 
Nothing your love won't bring 
My life is yours alone 
The only love I've ever known 
Your spirit pulls me through 
When nothing else will do 
Every night I pray 
On bended knee 
That you will always be 
My everything 
Now all my hopes and all my dreams 
are suddenly reality 
you've opened up my heart to feel 
a kind of love that's truly real 
a guiding light that'll never fade 
there's not a thing in life that I would ever trade 
for the love you give it won't let go 
I hope you'll always know 
You are my everything 
Nothing your love won't bring 
My life is yours alone 
The only love I've ever known 
Your spirit pulls me through 
When nothing else will do 
Every night I pray 
On bended knee 
That you will always be 
My everything 
You're the breath of life in me 
the only one that sets me free 
and you have made my soul complete 
for all time (for all time) 
You are my everything (you are my everything) 
Nothing your love won't bring (nothing your love won't bring) 
My life is yours alone (alone) 
The only love I've ever known 
Your spirit pulls me through (your spirit pulls me through) 
When nothing else will do (when nothing else will do) 
Every night I pray (I pray) 
On bended knee (on my knee) 
That you will always be 
be my everything 
chorus repeats 
[almost spoken:] Every night I pray 
down on bended knee 
that you will always be 
my everything 
oh my everything

Everyone was wowed by Kyuhyun’s performance. Yes, the song he pick is simple but his angelic voice made it more wonderful. Everyone clap their hands as Kyuhyun finish the song and went back to his seat giving again a little smirk to YongJi who just stared at him before going back to his seat.

“Now that’s what I called presentation class! Next time you should present like Mr. Cho.” Ms. Kim said as she gave a little smile to Kyuhyun.

“ *scoff* Favoritism.” YongJi mumble as she look at her teacher in annoyance.

“ Next is…” She look back on her class record then back to the class.

“ Lee YongJi!”

YongJi’s eyes went wide as she stared at her teacher in disbelief..

“ Omo! What should I do?” She look at her friend asking for help as they just give her an assuring smile.

“ You can do it Yong!Fighitng!” Sica said as she patted her shoulders.

“ Aish! Help me!.” She mumble enough for Sica and Tiffany to hear.

“ I prepared a cd for you.. *gives the CD* That’s the song you love to sing a lot, sing it” Fanny said as she push YongJi to the stage.

YongJi went to the stage with no other choice and push the CD in. She look at her classmate while having a worried look on her face then again she spotted Kyuhyun having his mischievous grin printed all over his face. She closed her eyes not letting him distract her and took a deep breath before started singing.

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frr7ymhxfs4 )

La la la la la la
La la la la la la

Though we are in love
Sometimes we do hurt each other dry and cry
Everyone has a such experience

I don' know the reason why
I could not find the word to get you back
And I turned my back to you going out
I don't want lose your love in fact

Looking for the word
Just a simple word
To open up closing door of your heart
But it's hard to say for me I'm sorry
I don't loose my faith
I don't loose my nerve
Let me go to see you to say the word
Not to be afraid to face the fear
Is the key of heart

I believe in love, two hearts
I believe in love, two hearts

Thousands of your smile
Getting back when I look back on those days of us
Now I feel they are still calling me

Maybe you're the same as me
Searching for the chance to make it up now
I belive you to be waiting for me
I'll be with you shortly

Looking for the word
Just a simple word
To open up closing door of my heart
Let me try to say just once I'm sorry
Now I close my eyes
Wishing for you smile
My heart beat is synchronize with your one
Not to make up my mind to reach you
Is the key of heart

To meet in this world
Is just a wonder
Now I want to say I was born to love,
fall in love with you,
live in your future
Open up your door
Wrap me in your arms
Let me dive into your heart once again
To try to keep our story going on
Is the key of heart

La la la la la la

La la la la la la

Kyuhyun’s POV

Whoa she really has a nice voice, I never really thought that she could really sing.. *scoff* But I’m still waaaaaaaay~!! Better than her. She may top the dancing class but I’m always top in this class not only this but also in the other classes *smirk*

YongJi started walking back to her seat, and stop beside her friend mumbling something while smiling. She then turn back to her seat and our gaze met I gave her my oh so famous smirk and she just rolled her eyes. Heheheh I really love seeing her annoyed look, but I’m not yet done with her.

Before she could even sit on her chair I immediately pull in backwards which made her land on her with a loud thud on the floor. I look at her priceless expression as I tried to control my laugh.

“Omo!Yong! Are you alright?” Tiffany,one of her bestie said as she help her stand up.

“ Yeah.” She said as she dust off the imaginary dust on her uniform.

“ Ms. Lee and Ms. Hwang will you got back to your seats now?”

“ Neh, sonsaengnim” They both said and went to their sit.

This time YongJi was already holding her chair as she shot me with her death glares, I just give her one of my cute smile and pay attention to the class again.

YongJi’s POV

“Urghhhh!! The nerve of that guy!!!” I silently curse the evil guy as I continue rubbing my sore .

Thanks to him I’m feeling so much and back pain now… You guys might be wondering why I hated him so much and why we treated each other like this. Well let me tell you the story, it all started when we were still 4 yrs old….

No One’s Pov

A 4 yrs. Old YongJi was busy playing with her dolls when her mom came to her room.

“Sweetie are you ready?” she said as she fix her cute pig tales.

“ Neh mommy.” The cute girl flash her cute smile and grab her moms hand and they both went out.

They both arrive in a big mansion, where they were greeted by a lovely lady.

“ SunHwa!” Mrs. Lee said as she let go of little YongJi’s hand to hug her friend.

“ EunJi! It’s nice to see again.” The lady hug back her mom and let go and face her.

“ Is this your daughter?” She ask as she pointed to the little YongJi who was hugging her doll.

“ Oh yes, she is. YongJi sweetheart say Hi to Mrs. Cho.” Her Mom said.

The girl bowed slightly to pay respect to the lady and wave her hands as she flash her cute smile.

“ Annyeong Lee YongJi Imnida.”

“ Aigoo, what a cute child.” Mrs. Cho said as she pinch her cute yet chubby cheeks.

“ Let’s go inside shall we?” She said as she led as to her garden where beautiful flowers were place everywhere.

“ SunHwa, where’s your son by the way?” Mrs. Lee ask as she put the napkin on little YongJi’s dress so that it won’t get dirty as she eat her ice cream.

“ Oh him, his right here. Kyuhyun come here.” A little boy suddenly came from her back, little YongJi stop eating and tired her best to look at the boy since she can’t really see him clearly.

“ Say Hi to Mrs. Lee Kyuhyun.”

“ Annyeonghaseyo Cho Kyuhyun Imnida.” He smile then bowed.

“ Agioo, what a handsome little boy. Look sweeatheart you have a new playmate here.” Mrs. Lee said to her daughter.

“How about let them play for a while? Kyu bring YongJi to the play ground, okay? Play with her for a while.”

With that YongJi jumps off to her chair and pull her favorite doll to an embrace as she look at her mom.

“ Don’t worry, Kyuhyun is a good boy, go and play with him now.” Mrs. Cho said as she walk to the other side to see a boy standing with an expressionless face.

“ Let’s go.” He said as the little girl nod her head.

They both walk to the other side of the garden to proceed to the play ground. When little YongJi saw the swing she immediately ran for it.

“ Childish.” The little boy mumble as he followed her to the swing.

The girl was happily playing but them stop to see the little boy just standing there. She jump of the swing and went to the little boy.

“ Hi, I’m Lee YongJi, what’s your name?” Ask the little girl as she smiled back to the little boy.

“ Are you deaf? Didn’t you hear my name earlier?”

The girl just pouted with his answer and decided to leave him and continue playing by herself.

“ Meanie.” She said and went back to the swing but she stop when she felt her favorite doll was pulled away from her. She look behind to see Kyuhyun holding it while grinning.

“ What’s up with this ugly toy??” He said as he tried to pull the hair of the doll out from it’s head.

“ No, don’t do that to my doll! Give it back to me!” Little YongJi said as she pull the leg of her doll.

But Kyuhyun didn’t let go and also tried to pull the doll back, they were both fighting over until both of them were thrown to the ground. YongJi whine in pain while Kyuhyun just stand dusting of the sand to his shirt. Yongji look at her hand to see her favorite doll was already broken.

“ Oh, look it’s destroyed already.” Kyuhyun said as he throw back the dolld arm to Yongji. Yongji just stare at the doll and started to tear up, she stood up and look at Kyuhyun.

“ Ya! Look what have you done to my doll, didn’t you know that was my Dad’s birthday gift to me before he left. It would took him some years before he could give me another one! How could you destroyed it! I Hate you!” Said the little girl as continue crying nonstop, she then run back to where her mom was followed by Kyuhyun. After calming her down, her mom decided to go home. And ever since that day, Kyuhyun and YongJi started off with their cats and dogs fight.

YongJi’s POV

Remembering those times really boils my blood, if I weren’t agree to my mom to go to his house that would really never happened. I would never meet this rude annoying brat.

“ Okay, for the next pair!” Ms. Kim said.

Huh? What pair?? I poke Tiffany who was busy writing something on her notes.

“ Hey what is she talking about? What’s with the pair thingy?”

“ She said the project for this semester will be duet.” She said not taking her eyes off to her notes.

MWO!! A Duet?? Well I really care thought but what if that evil guy will be paired with me?? Oh please, oh please not him…….

“ And for the next pair, Mr. Cho Kyuhyun and…..”

Please not me, not me. Not me, not me…

“ And Ms. Lee YongJi.”

“ What?!?!” Out of nowhere I suddenly stood up from my seat as I heard my name being called. I could some girls were disappointed for they weren’t got pick for their “ princeKyu”.

“ Is there any problem Ms. Lee?”

“ Ahh, neh. Can I exchange my partner?” I said not thinking on what would be the others think.

“ I’m sorry Ms. Lee I can’t do that.”

I slam my back against my chair knowing that this would just lead me to another miserable life. Then few minutes later, the bell finally rang signaling it’s lunch time already.

“ Okay, since I already announce your partners, I’ll be giving you a month and a half to prepare. I think that’s enough already for you guys to practice and prepare everything. Make sure you’ll be giving me a wonderful duet presentation, okay class? You may take your lunch now.” She said then left.

1 month and a half, 1 month and a half… *sigh*

I’ll be spending some time with an evil creature for one and half month! God! Why?! OH WHY??

I started fixing my things as I notice Sica and Tiffany where already waiting for me outside. As I was about to go out, someone harshly grab my wrist and spun me around only to find out his face were quite close to mine.

" Ya! What the heck are you doing?!" I shouted through his face.

“ So you’ll be my partner eh? This would be fun. How about let’s start practicing tomorrow, okay?” The evil jerk said and left. Aish!! If the girls think I’m lucky to be his partner well they should think again, they haven’t seen his other side yet.

“ Aish!”

I walk out of the classroom and went to Sica and Fanny who were waiting for me. Both of them were talking happily about their partners while I keep on cursing and mumbling on how I could surpass this….

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Chapter is out :D

Hope you like it... :D and please forgive me whiht my grammar errors and mispelled words..hehehe

Please comment and sunsbcribe ^.^