(> ^.^)> Chapter 1

Are We Fit to be Together?

 

YongJi’s POV

“ Miss YongJi, Miss YongJi, Miss YongJi it’s time to wake up now.” Said one of our maids as she pull down my blankets.

“ Urghh, 5 more minutes..” I grumble as I pull again the blanket until it cover my entire body.

“ But Miss YongJi, you need to wake up now, your mom is calling you for the past 15 minutes now. She said if you don’t wake up you’ll be late for school.” She said.

I immediately jump out of my bed and run to my bathroom, I completely forgot I have to go to school today, if I’m late my music teacher will sure kill me.

Oh, Hi everyone..By the way I’m Lee YongJi. 20 years of age and currently studying in KungHee University majoring in Music and Dance *smiles* I’m still living with my Parents together with my younger brother YongJae. My Dad is a business man who’s always busy with his work so usually he’s always away from us having his business trip here and there but I don’t hate for that though, and for my Mom she’s the one who’s managing our business here in Seoul. And as For my little brother his still in middle school. Well enough about that and let’s go back to the story.

I immediately took a short shower, brush my teeth, wash my face and etc. I hurriedly wore my uniform which is place perfectly in my bed and took all the things I needed and dash to the kitchen. When I reach there I saw my mom reading some files and my younger brother eating.

“ Mom! I need to go now, I’ll be late for school. Ya! YongJae! Stop eating and let’s go!”  YongJae just look at me confuse and My Mom slightly giggling in my panic mode.

“ Darling relax, you still have enough time. Come on join us, eat your breakfast now.” She said, I look at her giving her a what-I’ll-be-late-already look.

“ Noona, it’s still 7:00 you still have one hour to get to school.” He said still munching to the pancake he just ate.

I look at him confuse then back to my mom whose still smiling, I let out a deep sigh knowing I was fooled again by my mom. After I ate, Me and my brother bid our goodbye to our mom and went to our driver and went to our separate schools.

Kyuhyun’s POV

“ Urghhh! Ya! Didn’t I told you not to disturb me when I’m sleeping?! Get out or I’ll fire you!” I shouted to the maids as I cover my head with a pillow.

Aish! I’m really tired and now they’re waking me up this early. I don’t care if I’ll be late to school it’s better not to go, I’ll just fall as sleep in there.

“ Bu-but young Master….” She stutter but I didn’t bother to listen to her.

“ I’ll handle this one now, just go back to your work” Another voice came out of nowhere, but the hell I care as long as that ‘who ever owns that voice won’t bother me.

" Kyuhyun wake up" Oh so it was Nonna who came in..

" No"

" Wake up now!"

" No!"

" Kyu, don't force me to drag you out from your bed, so wake up NOW! "

" NOOOOOOOO! "

" You little brat." 

Then few minutes later I felt my blankets where pulled harshly and my pillow was thrown away. I look at that person with my half opened eyes.

“ Noon~AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!”I wasn’t able to finish what I’m about to say since my sister started to pull my ears as she drag me out of bed.

“ Ya! Didn’t I told you no playing during weekdays?! Now look what happened! Your going to be late for school! Hurry and get dress!” She suddenly pushes me inside the bathroom and slam the door hard. Sheez did she had her period or what?

After 10 minutes, I finally finish fixing myself and went down, I saw Noona reading some magazine same with Omma and Appa looking through some paper works.

“Morning” I said as I sat down beside Noona.

“ You’re late” Noona said not taking her eyes of to the magazine as she continue flipping the pages.

“ I know” I immediately sat up after I finish drinking my orange juice. I bid my goodbyes to them and went to my car and drive my way to school.

---------

I park my car to the reserve spot in the parking lot and immediately went to my locker. I look at my watch and I still have 20 minutes before class starts. I wonder what should I do… I keep on walking around the school, squeals and screams would be heard as I pass by… Well who wouldn’t all girls loves me, they always go gaga for me except for one particular girl… But I don’t mind she’s one out of hundreds of students in this school who dislike me *scoff* yeah right, I bet she’s just playing hard to get just get my attention. Well anyway, I was roaming around the hall when I spot someone with her friends laughing and giggling as she continue walking to her class…

“ BINGO~! Target spotted.” I mumble to myself as I went inside my class.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

So how was it???

Sorry if it's short, I promise I'll try to update as soon as I can..

 

DON'T FORGET TO
 
    (> ^.^)>~COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE~<(^.^ <)