(> ^.^)> Chapter 5

Are We Fit to be Together?

 

YongJi’s Pov.

I took a deep breath as I started walking on stage, I stand at the edge of the right side and waited for the song to start. During those time I’ve been praying that I couldn’t make any mistake since I don’t want to cause some embarrassment for myself.

The crowed finally stop howling and shouting as the music starts, the lights slowly and was focus on me as I started singing.

(Yongji& Kyuhyun’s Duet song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0uEl8wx88o&feature=related – Way Back Into Love)

I've been living with a shadow overhead
I've been sleeping with a cloud above my bed
I've been lonely for so long
Trapped in the past
I just can't seem to move on

I sang, as I stare at the audience who were listening to me, then I spotted Sica and Fanny at the crowd giving me thumbs up, I just smile at them as my the lights move away from mine and traveled at the other side of the stage.

I've been hiding all my hopes and dreams away
Just in case I ever need them again someday

Kyuhyun sang as he step out and reveal himself to the crowd, again the howling and screaming started as he continue walking in the stage then stop at the edge.

I've been setting aside time
To clear a little space in the corners of my mind.

Then again the light move back to me, showing me and Kyuhyun who was both on the opposite side of the stage.

All I want to do is find a way back into love
I can't make it through without a way back into love
Oh oh oh


I took a glimpse of Kyuhyun as we both sang the chorus part, then we took a short pause and I started singing my part again.

I've been watching but the stars refuse to shine
I've been searching but I just don't see the signs
I know that it's out there
There's got to be something for my soul somewhere


I sang as I slowly walk to the center of the stage same goes to Kyuhyun as we both met each other at the center and look at each other for a while then back at the Audience as he started singing again.


I've been looking for someone to shed some light
Not somebody just to get me through the night
I could use some direction
And I'm open to your suggestions


All I want to do is find a way back into love
I can't make it through without a way back into love
And if I open my heart again
I guess I'm hoping you'll be there for me in the end


Oh oh oh
Oh oh oh
Oh oh oh

There are moments when I don't know if it's real
Or if anybody feels the way I feel
I need inspiration
Not just another negotiation


All I want to do is find a way back into love
I can't make it through without a way back into love

And if I open my heart to you
I'm hoping you'll show me what to do
And if you help me to start again

You know that I'll be there for you in the end


Both me and Kyuhyun were singing our hearts out to the song as the note gets higher and higher, them in a split seconds I felt someone grab my hand I look at it and look at Kyuhyun whose smileling at me, I smiled back at him and continue singing the last few lines of the song.

As the song ended, we both receive a standing ovation from the students and teachers including the loud cheers and clapping from them. We both bowed together, as we both stood up properly I look back at Kyuhyun but suddenly I felt something was poured down to me, I immediately let go of Kyuhyun’s Hand as I wipe my eyes. I could hear gasp and whispers from the audience. I look back at Kyuhyun who was just standing there doing nothing; he was just staring at me.

“ So this is you’re big surprise?” I told him while giving him a glare.

“ N..” Before he could even finish his sentence, Tiffany and Sica ran immediately to me as they wrap a towel around me and pull me to the back stage.

As we enter our dressing room, I couldn’t help but cry. Tiffany help me walk to the sofa, and both of them started comforting me.

“ Aigoo, YongJi-ah, stop crying now.” Tiffany said as she wipe the flour away from my face.

“ Yeah, you know you did a really great job out there.” Sica tried to cheer me up but still no use.

“ Maybe I did, but I end up having a great embarrassment. Thanks to that Cho Kyuhyun!”

Both of them just let out a big sigh as I continue crying then a knock at the door came, Sica stood up and took a peek on who was it.

“ Kyuhyun.” She said while looking at me.

“ Don’t open it.” I said as I wipe my tears away, and went inside the bathroom and change.

Kyuhyun’s POV

What just happened out there?? I never planned such things to YongJi. I know were ‘frenemies’ but hey I know where to put my pranks on.

I immediately ran to the backstage and went to the girls dressing room. I knock at their door and waited for someone to open. After few minutes of waiting the door finally opened.

“ YongJi loo…” I didn’t bother to continue what I was about to say when I saw that Jessica was the one coming out.

“ Where’s YongJi?” I ask her.

“ She’s inside, changing.” She said in a cold way.

“ Can I talk to her?”

“ No. she doesn’t even want to see you.” She gave me one of her cold glares as I took a deep breath.

“ Why did you do that to her Kyu?” She ask while raising her tone voice.

“ I didn’t!” I said defending myself.

She just scoff and rolled her eyes.

“ Yeah right Kyuhyun. Try telling that to YongJi and let’s see if she will bite your lies.”

“ I’m not lying!” I half shouted.

“ Oh really? Then who could possibly do that to her then?! You said you have prepared something right?! Kyu, if tyou’re trying to make an excuse make sure that it would sound so real.” She said and went inside the dressing room again.

“ AHHHHHHHH!” I shouted releasing all my anger to the wall as I kick it again and again.

Yes, I did plan something, but that wasn’t the one I’m planning to do, it was different. I can’t believe this just happened after all we’ve been through I thought we could finally be friends but now I guess we will be to our normal lives again. How could someone do that to her? And who could possibly do that?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 5 !

Whoa two updates in one day :D

I hope you guys enjoyed all the duets :D

Waht happened yo YongJi? Who could possibly done that to her??Is it really Kyuhyun?

And what does Kyuhyun really planning to do??

SUBCRIBE AND COMMENT PLEASE~!! :D