(> ^.^)> Chapter 36

Are We Fit to be Together?

 

YongJi’s POV

The park is somewhat deserted, their where only few people walking around and it’s also getting dark. I know why I’m here but it seems like someone is forcing me to stay and continue walking around, and so I did.

I was walking aimlessly, looking around to see if I find someone familiar but I found none. I continue walking until I spotted a familiar figure standing near the fountain he was wearing a very angelic smile which made my heart started to beat fast.

“You’re here.” He said flashing a cute smile.

“Kyuhyun.” I mumble.

I stop in my track as I remember that we just fought.

How come he could smile so happily as if nothing happened between us?’  I thought.

“Ya! What are you standing there come here!” He said motioning me to come closer.

So I did, I started walking towards him as he continue giving me a sweet smile. Gosh! Why does he have to be so cute when he smiles? I continue walking and walking but it seems like I never move from my potion and when I look Kyuhyun he started to move far away. So I started running towards him but still the same then I notice he smile fade, I then felt a hand grab my arm. So I turn around to see Donghae Oppa.

“Oppa.” I said trying to catch my breath.

“YongJi-ah stay with me. Don’t go to him anymore, stay away from him and stay by my side.” He said.

I look at him for few minutes and look back at Kyuhyun only to see he was now wearing a poker face.

It’s hard for me to stay away from you but if you wanted it that way then I’ll give you what you want.” He said with a very cold voice.

Stay away? No! He doesn’t need to stay away, right? I mean yeah we fight a lot but…. I look at Donghae, he was still holding my arms tightly, I look back at Kyuhyun and saw him walking away..

‘No! Wait!’

I was about to run to Kyuhyun, when Donghae pull me harshly.

“Don’t!” He said. I pull back my arms and look at him.

“No! I’m sorry Oppa but  I have to follow him.” I said and started running for Kyuhyun.

I continue running and I keep on calling for him until He finally stop and turn around. I stop few meters away from him catching my breath. He turns around and gave me a very cold look.

“Stop and stay away from me.” He said and pushes me really hard.

I didn’t notice that there was a deep hole behind me, I tried to sustain my balance but ended falling into it I close my eyes afraid of the great impact that could kill my life any minute now

……….

…………..

……………..

…………………….

…………………………..

……………………………….

………………………………………..

……………………………………………….

………………………………………………………

I opened my eyes only to find myself, breathing heavily, and sweat coming out all over my body, with a matching extreme headache.

“It’s….all..a..dream..Aish!”I said as I slowly got up and rub my forehead.

I look around, I’m home? How did I get here? I look at the side table only to see a glass of water with a sticky note on and some pills on the side.

 

 

Drink the pills..
It will lessen your hangover..

 

 

“Kyuhyun” I mumble, as I took some pills and drank it.

I went to the bathroom and took a shower and went to the living room after I change. I look around still massaging my forehead since my head ache is still there.

Drinking is perfectly not a good decision..’

I mumble as I went to the kitchen only to find Kyuhyun eating cereals. He look at me for few seconds and went back eating. I decided to grab some bowl and pour some milk and cereals since my stomach started to make a sound. I sat right across Kyuhyun.

We were both silent, not even making any sound. The thing we could here was the sound of our spoon crashing to our bowls.

“Thanks.” I said, trying my best to reduce the awkward atmosphere.

I look at him and saw him staring at me with a very cold expression.

Just like in my dream..’

He then stood up and left without saying a word. I just sat there dumbfounded.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Why am I even feeling this way? This is what I want right? But why do I feel it’s wrong.” Both YongJi and Kyuhyun thought at the same time as they secretly stole a glimpse of each other.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Anyeong Chingus~ :D

I'm very sorry if it took me a while to update this story..

I was really busy this past weeks..

and I got really depress, that's the reason why I took a longer time to update..

One of my teachers talk to me about my grades and I'm TOTALLY not happy about it TT^TT

I was crying for the whole day at school b'coz of that......

Now I'm planning to tell it to my parents, it's better to tell it to them personally right??

I'll take all punishment they'll give to me, and I bet that included, no more internet and computer.. *sigh*

I guess I'll be gone for a long time again... but I still have some days before I tell it to them..

I actually planned everything, I just hope they won't kill me after I tell it to them...

Wish me luck ( coz I'm totally nervous).. :D

 

 

 

 

Comment replies:

 

SummerLuv: Don't worry he won't...... Maybe?

Janis_ELF : Updated, sorry it took me some time to update..

kpopfan23: hehehe thanks ^^

kpopfan23 : Hmm, I'll see what I can do :D

Janis_ELF : Hmm, we'll see how Kyuhyun can keep it up... :D

SuJuShinee : Nah, he won't...

raymin : :D Thank you so much Chingu ^^

lehcar_rachel0123711 : Hehehe, it's okay. She'll be okay soon enough..

babekyu : hehe. Aigoo it's okay. I'm glad you finally started to leave a comment :D Hope you leave more in the future part ^.^

XPineX : Thanks :D Hope you like this chapter.

.hellokpop : Updated Chingu :D

Thanks for all of your comments^^ Hope you enjoy reading this chapter ^-^