(> ^.^)> Chapter 41

Are We Fit to be Together?

 

-At the Restaurant-

The Cho sibling ate their lunch silently until Ahra decided to cut the silence surrounding them.

“So Kyu, how’s work?” She started.

“Fine.” Shortly replied by Kyuhyun.

“You seems to be a little down these days dongaeng.” She said looking worried at her younger brother.

“Am I? Maybe due to work.” He said.

Kyuhyun’s mind seems not to function properly that time since he keeps on playing with his food while his mind id flying somewhere else. Ahra just shook her head and decided to change the topi that might bring interest in him.

“So how’s YongJi?” She ask.

Kyuhyun let out a sigh before answering his sister.

“I don’t know.” Ahra look at him puzzled.

“Eh? Why? Didn’t she call you?” Kyuhyun shook his head to the sides before sighing again.

“Really? I thought she called you after she called u.” She said, Kyuhyun look at her a bit surprise.

“She called you?” He ask quite surprise.

I thought she didn’t contact anyone.’

“Neh, she called me and Omma last night. I thought she called you right after that.” She said.

Kyuhyun shook his head again as he look back to his food.

So I’m the only one she didn’t contact?’

 

Ahra’s POV

I look at my brother. He seems to be really down this days. And when I mention about YongJi he seems to be depress. But why?

“Did she contact you?” I ask. He shook his head.

That’s odd. Why would YongJi ignore my borther? I look back again at Kyuhyun and he seems to be thinking something.

“Ya~ Dongsaeng-ah, what’s the matter?” He then put his fork down and stare at his food.

“Noona, how do you know if you’re in love?” He blurted out. I was quite surprise by his sudden question. He then look at me anticipating my answer.

“Well let’s see, hmmm..” I trailed off..

“There are actually a lot of things I could mention to know whether a person is in love..” I said still thinking on what to say next.

“Like what?” he said.

“Like, you always think about that person. And when you see her your heart would be beating crazily as if it would go out of your chest already. Or when she’s not around you would always long for her presence. And when he’s with you, you can’t help but smile even at her embarrassing actions since you find it cute for her.” I said.

I look back at Kyuhyun who was now thinking deeply. Why is he asking me this question? This is so not my brother…

“Hey! Don’t tell me you’re in love?” I ask out of the blue. Kyuhyun then look at me with wide eyes.

“You are!” I smiled, seeing his reaction I think I don’t need his answer anymore. AIgoo my brother is in love =^-^=

“So tell me dongsaeng, who is this lucky girl? Huh? Palli tell Noona.” I interrogate.

“Aish! Noona, I’m not even sure.” He said.

“Oh come on now. Hmmm… let me guess.. is it YongJi?” I ask teasingly. He look at me and started blushing.

“I knew it! You’re in love with your wife!” I smiled widely.

Aigoo, I never thought that arrange marriage could make my brother to be like this *smiles*

“I never expected that you’ll be like this towards your wife Kyuhyun-ah. I always hear both of you fighting but I guess the world turns around unexpectedly and now you’re falling for her.” I smiled.

“How could you conclude such things Noona.” He said.

“Eh? Why?” I look at him, he seems to be bothered.

“How would you say that I love her and not like.” He said and look at me, he seems to be a lost puppy now so I just smiled back.

“Kyuhyun-ah, that’s for you to know. You’re the only one who can determine whether that heart of yours tells you that you just like YongJi or you have fallen in love with her.” I said and smiled back at him.

End Pov

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

“Kyuhyun-ah, that’s for you to know. You’re the only one who can determine whether that heart of yours tells you that you just like YongJi or you have fallen in love with her.” Noona said and smiled.

I look at her for few moments and thought of something. She’s right; I’m the only one who can tell whether I love her or like her. But the problem is how am I supposed to know it?

I was still busy with my thoughts when my started to ring and distract me. I look who was the one calling and let out a sigh.

“Excuse me for a while Noona.” I said and stood up. I went out, and answer the phone.

“Oppa~.”SunJi’s voice echoed.

This girls had been bugging me for days already, and I’m already getting tired of it.

“What is it SunJi-ah?” I ask.

“Oppa, I know you’re not in your office anymore.” Eh? How did she know?

“Don’t ask how I knew about that.” She continued.

“Let’s go out Oppa.” She said in a cute tone. Urghh, hearing her like that really irritates me more.

“Where?” I ask, I heard her squeal from the other line.

I know if I reject her again, she will never stop bugging me until I agree.

“Let’s just meet at XXXX mall, okay Oppa?” She said happily.

“Arasso.” I said and hang up.

I went back inside and told noona I have a meeting to attend to. I offer her a ride but she told me she had to go her friends house so we both separated ways from there. I then drove to the mall and waited inside until SunJi finally showed up.

“Oppa!” She said as she clings into my arms and gave me a peck on the cheeks.

“So what do you want to do?” I ask in a bored tone.

“Hmmm, how about let go shopping!.” She smiled, I just nod my head and follow her.

For almost 3 hours, we both spend walking around the mall shopping. She would drag me to some shops and buy random things and drag me again to somewhere else and not to mention, I’m the one carrying all of her shopping bag! Gosh! I’m so tired already!

“Oppa, I’m tired.” She said. Finally!!!

“Arasso, let’s go home now.”

So again, I drop her off to her house and drive back to my house.  I took a shower first to relax my tired body and change into my pajamas and went back to the living room to watch some late night shows until I heard again my phone rang.

“Yoboseyo?” I said in a sleepy tone in case it would be SunJi again.

“Kyuhyun-ssi.”

That voice. That sweet, calm voice that I’ve been longing to hear. She finally calls!

“YongJi-ah.” I said as I sat up straight, as my lips started to form a big smile.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 41!! :D

I decided to update twice today, hehehe ^^

So how was it guys??

I know you dislike SunJixKyuhyun Moments so I made it as short as possible^^

Hope you enjoy^^

 

 

 

 

Comment Replies:

 

Janis_ELF : hehehe ^-^

iluveyesunqie : Maybe b'coz he's too lazy and coward to do such things... ^^

mikyu_26 : Yeah XD

hellokpop : Oh, your welcome chingu^^ Here's another update for all of you ^^

lehcar_rachel0123711 Oh, sorry to remind you about that chingu...

Hismystericsmile : Wait no more ^^ Updated!

YoonSeoMin : Hahah LOL :D

SummerLuv : Haha XD Don't worry YongJi well be back soon...

Thanks for all of your comments^^ Hope you enjoy reading this chapter ^-^