(> ^.^)> Chapter 49

Are We Fit to be Together?

 

SunJi’s POV

AAARRGH! What heck is that guys problem?! Leaving me here all alone?! He didn’t even bother to tell that he will left for Japan. Now ! He didn’t even bother to contact me?! Aish! How dare you Cho Kyuhyun!

2 weeks had past already…2 WEEKS! But I never got a text nor a call from him…Aish! Jinjja?! Did he forgot that he had a girlfriend to attend to?! And every time I call him, his always out of reach!

“AAAAARRRRGGH!”

“Ya! Why so noisy coz?” G.Na Unnie nag.

“Aish! Not now Unnie. I’m not in the mood.” I said as I throw my phone to the sofa.

“Waeyo? Why is my dearest cousin uspset?” She ask sitting next to me. I sigh.

“it’s Kyuhyun.” I said.

“Kyuhyun? Waeyo?” I let out another sigh of irritation as I told Unnie the reason why.

“Sunji-ah, maybe b’coz his busy.” She reasoned out.

“Busy? Busy? Well he should find time for me! I’m his freaking girlfriend!” I yelled.

“Sunji-ah! You’re not the only one he has to look after! He has a wife to take care to you know!”

Aish! Wife! Wife! Wife! Wife! Whatever… the hell I care ‘bout that girl! All I want is Kyuhyun to call me this instant! And I mean it NOW! I pick my phone again and started dialing Kyuhyun’s number for the nth time.

*beep…beep…beep…beep..beep.. Sorry the num-*

Aish! Just wait and see Cho Kyuhyun! >.<

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

I woke up since the bright sun started to irritate my eyes. I slowly rub them and look around until it stop at the angelic sleeping figure beside me. She’s still lying in arms, her head resting on my shoulders, as her arms were wrap around me. I wanted to stay like this forever, her sleeping in my arms as I just stare at her for the whole time. Her face was inches away from mine, I just want to kiss her badly but I’m afraid she might wake up. And she might think I’m taking advantage on her since he’s sleeping.

 

But………

 

One kiss won’t harm, right? Just a soft light kiss would do. I slowly lean my head closer to her as I look at her sleeping eyes. Slowly, I gave her a light peck and back off right away. I smiled happily after getting my morning kiss then she started to stir, and slowly her eyes open.

“Morning.” I smiled sweetly at her.

“Morning Kyu..” She said in an angelic voice.

She was about to turn around and stood up when I tighten my grip around her.

“Kyuhyun, I have to make breakfast already. We might get late for work.” She said looking directly at me. I smiled and hug her.

“Let’s stay like this for few minutes, shall we?” I said. I could feel she smiled as she cuddles closer to me.

After 5 minute which I felt like seconds, she slightly push me away and told me to get ready. She stood up and went straight to the kitchen while I lazily got up and went straight to the bathroom.

I went out straight to the kitchen after I finish bathing, then there I saw her busy making coffee her baking facing me. I was actually thinking of something, thinking doing a move to her. I mean, she’s single now and she and Donghae are completely friends. So I think I should make a move to get her, I know what I feel for her and I'm a hundred percent sure about it.

I quietly move closer to her and slowly wrap my arms to her thin waist, she jump a bit as soon as she felt my arms snake around her. I rested my head to her shoulders inhaling her sweet scent.

“What are you doing?” She ask. I could see her face turning to pink.

‘Is she blushing?’

“Hmm…nothing.” I said as I tighten my grip.

“Kyuhyun, stop it. I can’t finish doing this if you’re like that.” She said and remove my arms around her.

It’s disappointing that she push me away like that. I bet when it comes to Donghae she wouldn’t push him away. *sigh*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I took her hand as she step out of the car, I notice she blush again and look away. I smiled as we both walk hand in hand to the company. Once, we were in, I notice Donghae approaching us. I immediately place my hand around YongJi’s waist as she gave me a questioning look.

 

 

YongJi’s POV

What’s the problem with Kyuhyun? Why is he so clingy today!! Not only that his also being sweet saying random things that would immediately send butterflies to my stomach. Aish! Jinjja! Why is he doing these things to me?!?!?! Wae Kyuhyun! Wae? Your making me fall for you even more…

I gave him a questioning look when I suddenly felt a hand snaking around my waist. He just gave me a sweet smile as we both continue walking until…..

“Yongji-ah!” I look up to see Hae Oppa coming towards our way.

I was about to run to him, when Kyuhyun tighten his grip on me. What the? Is he being protective or what? I gave him a look, but he ignore instead he just look at Donghae. Wait is he jealous again? Aigoo… so cute :D

“Annyeong Hae Oppa.” I wave since I can’t go near him.

“Annyeong.” He smiled as he greet Kyuhyun.

“Where are you going Oppa?” I ask.

“Me? Oh I forgot to tell you I’m leaving today.” He smiled. What?! Leaving?!

“Leaving? Your going back to Korea now?” Kyuhyun ask who seems to be surprise just like me. Hae Oppa nod.

“B-but were not yet done with the planning.” I said.

“ I already finish doing my part, I already send those to your Uncle.” He said.

“And besides, I still need to finish some papers back in Korea.” He continue. I pout.

“Aigoo, don’t be sad princess. We’ll see each other again soon. Anyway your husband is here with you.” He said as he pull me into a tight hug. I nodded as I hug him back.

It took few minutes until he let go of me and walk over Kyuhyun who is actually sending daggers to him.

“Take care of her,okay?” I heard Hae oppa said. Kyuhyun nodded.

 

 

DongHae’s POV

“Make your move now.” I whisper to Kyuhyun low enough for YongJi not to hear.

Kyuhyun gave a what-are-you-talking-look. I shook my head in disappointment. Why is this guy so slow in taking things in.

“You have her now, be sure before you go back to Korea she’s officialy your or else I’ll get her back.” I said. He gave me his mischievous smirk and nodded.

“Don’t worry, I’ll get her before we go back.” I smiled and patted his shoulder before waving for the last time to the couple. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yey! Finally! new chapter!! ^.^

I just realize that's it's been a while since the last time I wrote SunJi's POV..

So now I'm bringing her back to the picture :D

and THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR LOVELY COMMENTS XD

btw...

I have a new story... :D

Title : Please Come Back....

Please support it guys^^

And leave also some comments in there okay? If you like it ^^

 

 

 

 

Comment Replies:

 

miss_carmela : your welcome chingu^^ new chapter fo all of you^^ Hope you like it^^

xnadhirah: Hehehe, I will :)

xsalmakyu: :D Update...

xsjismylife : Kamsahamnida Chingu^^Hope you also love this new chapter^^

kpopfan23 : neh, I decided not to make there fight last long.. :D

ToAnyone-21: Nado ^-^

SummerLuv : Oh, he wil ;)

himitsusecret : Neh, I'm finally back ^^ Oh soon they will ^^

hellokpop: Aigoo... don't cry. I have a knew chapter for all of you :)

Hismystericsmile: Hehehe, gomawo chingu^^

Janis_ELF : Neh, I miss you all^^ I miss reading your comments :)

 

Thanks for all of your comments^^ Hope you enjoy reading this chapter ^-^