Finale

Are We Fit to be Together?

 

 

The atmosphere was filled with sorrow. People in white kept on crying as the coffin was lowered to the ground. It was the most unbearable scene to see someone die and go, but they have to let go. People started to get up and walk to coffin, saying their last message and giving their last flower to the dead.

Once the ceremonial was done, people started living saying their condolences o the family. Slowly a man with a cast on his left arm came.

“I’m sorry for your lost.” He said sincerely.

 

 

 

 

 

“It’s okay Kyuhyun. I know our daughter is in a better place now.” Mrs. Han said.

“We should be the one who should say sorry after all the trouble Sunji cause to your life.” Mr. Han said.

Kyuhyun smiled. “No nee Mr. Han.”

The old couple smile to him as they stare at their daughter’s gravestone.

“How’s your wife Kyuhyun?” Mr. Han ask.

Kyuhyun sigh. “Well the doctors said she’s fine but were still waiting for her to wake up to make sure her condition is already stable.”

“Don’t worry she’ll be fine. We’ll pray for her.” Mrs. Han said and patted his shoulders.

Kyuhyun and say his last words to the old couple before heading back to the hospital.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“How is she Hyung?” Kyuhyun as once he saw Sungmin outside Yongji’s room.

“Still the same.” Kyuhyun nodded his head and went in to his wife’s room.

There were no tube or any machines connected to her. She just lay there sleeping only her dextrose was connected to her left hand. Kyuhyun slowly walk to her and stare at her lovingly.

“Hey there jagiya, still sleeping?” Kyuhyun ask sitting next to her bed.

“Aren’t you tired of sleeping? It’s been a week already. Come on now.” Kyuhyun gave a light peck on her hand as he massage it slowly telling her how his day goes and what happened.

 

 

 Flashback…

After hearing the gun shots the guys immediately look to where it came from. When they reach the room where Kyuhyun was they were surprise to see Kyuhyun hugging Yongji’s body full of blood beside her was SunJi’s.

“Kyu! What happened here?!” Siwon panic as he saw the two bodies.

“Sun-sunji shot YongJi… then she shot herself.” Kyuhyun said in between his sobs.

The quickly help them and rush to the hospital. Once they reach there they quickly put YongJi and Sunji on the stretcher why the doctors and nurse rush them inside the operating room.

After almost 8 hours of waiting the doctor finally came out. Kyuhyun quickly rush to him.

“How are they??” he ask all worried. The doctor sigh sadly.

“One of them is okay but I’m sorry to tell you we lost the other one. We tried our best to save her but her heart gave up. I’m sorry.”

The guys gasp. No one know which one survive and which died. Kyuhyun who was frozen stare completely into space.

“Ca-can we see her doc?” Sungmin bravely ask. The Doctor nodded and went back to the operating room.

“Whatever happens, prepare yourself Kyu.” Leeteuk said calmly. Kyuhyun shook his head.

“Hyung what if… what if… I can’t.. I don’t want to..” He mumble.

Few minutes later, the nurses inside the operating room wheeled out a stretcher with a body covered with white cloth. The guys stare at it sadly but Kyuhyun got up and went to the body. He slowly took the white cloth down revealing the face of the now dead SunJi. He let out a gasp as a tear fall down on his face. They were also surprise but half of them were glad that it was not the person they expected.

End of flashback.

 

 

Kyuhyun was happily resting at the couch when he suddenly hear weird noisy laughing around him

“YA! Will you guys shut it up, someone is sleeping here.” He yelled not even opening his eyes.

“Aigoo, is that how you act now yeobo?”

After hearing the name and the sweet lovely voice. Kyuhyun’s eyes immediately shot open and he quickly stood up staring at his wife who is smiling happily at him.

“What? You see to be se—“

“Jagiya your awake!!!!!!!!!!” Kyuhyun cheered and hug YongJi in a crashing type of hug.

“Well I guess it’s time to leave this couple alone, I think they need their time alone.” Leeteuk said dragging the kids like people outside.

“Yeaobo~ I can’t breathe.” YongJi manage to say as he tap Kyuhyun’s arm.

“Omo mianhe, did I hurt you?” Kyuhyun quickly let go and look at YongJi all worried. YongJi smiled and cares his face.

“Aniyo, I just miss you. It’s like I’ve been out for centuries.”  Kyuhyun and star at his wife lovingly.

“You don’t know how worried I was for you.” He said.

“Well you don’t have to now.” She smiled.

“I miss that smile.” He said leaning over her giving her a very long passionate kiss. “.. and I miss that too.” He smirk making YongJi blush.

 

 

 

 

 

 

2 Months later…

 

 

YongJi and Kyuhyun finally went back to their normal lives. No more worries, well except for works, no more SunJi. They could finally live and have a peaceful married life.

It was a normal weekend night. Both YongJi and Kyuhyun just got home from work and now cuddling each other at the couch while watching their favorite movie together.

“It’s really nice to have a time like this, right yeobo?” YongJi spoke snuggling to Kyuhyun.

“Yup, now that it’s finally over. Everything is finally back to normal.” He said kissing the top of her head.

YongJi look up and smiled giving her husband a peck and smiling again. “We can finally live our life like what we wanted it to be.”

Kyuhyun smiled and switch the t.v off YongJi stare back at him confuse. “Ya! Yeobo why did you turn it off?” YongJi whine but quickly shut off when she felt being lifted up.

“Ya! Cho Kyuhyun! What the heck are you doing?” She exclaim quickly putting her arms around Kyuhyun afraid he might drop her.

Kyuhyun smirk. “I think it’s times for our own little time.” He said, YongJi stare at him confuse.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 “…. Time to make babies!” he exclaimed YongJi giggled as she just let her husband be, quickly Kyuhyun walk to their room and slam the door loudly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~*~  THE END ~*~

 

 

Finally reach the end of this story. So how was is it?? Like the ending?? I know I got some of you scared on who got shot at the previous chapter.. but hey I can’t let the main characters die :DD

This story had been running for almost 9 months now and I THANK YOU ALL for that. With your support this would last long. I didn’t even really expect to get 90+ subscribers :) I’m really happy to be spending my time with all of you guys. Reading all f your lovely and funny comments always lights up my day. Though, I know I’ve been a bad author for leaving you hanging / taking so much time to update but you all stayed up and waited. I’ll be really missing those times :DD Now that it finally end.. I don’t know what to do yet, for now I’ll be updating my other stories ^-^ I’m really happy since this is my very first completed story besides the onshots of course :DD Well see you all soon ...

 

 

And for the last time PLEASE COMMENT :DD

 

 

Kyuhyun waving