(> ^.^)> Chapter 14

Are We Fit to be Together?

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

SunJi! Aish this girl! Why is she here? Why did she even bother to come back? I would really appreciate it if she didn’t show herself anymore.

“ When did you arrive in Korea?” I ask as we both stop in a café after she drag me out of the company.

“ Hmm.. Yesterday evening Oppa.” She said smiling widely.

“Won’t you ask me, why I return oppa?” She said with a little aegyo..

I look at her in disgust , she perfectly doesn’t have any cuteness  in her. I rolled my eyes and mumble why. She then lean a little closer and grab my hand.

“ Because I miss you so much Oppa.”  She then hug my arms tightly. ‘Aish! This girl! How can be she so clingy’ I then slightly push her aside realizing my arms to her she then pouted which I totally ignore.

“ But I have another reason why I came.” She said in a serious tone. I felt a little bit troubled, I know that tone of her voice.

Well you might be all wondering who is SunJi, well she’s actually my *cough*ex*cough* girlfriend. We both met at work when Omma introduce me to her. She was simple girl, that’s what I knew. I then took interest and ask for her number. After a month we both started dating until we became official. I thought I would be really happy since she’s really a very nice girl, a very down to earth but that was all for the show. When we were already in our 3rd month, I felt her sudden change. She wasn’t that simple girl I knew, she became the type of girl who brags a lot, who talks a lot, who FLIRTS A LOT and she is sooo HIGH maintenance. She’s also very over protective and she gets jealous a lot which cause us to argue a lot. There was even a time when she caught me holding a girls hand in the office, I was just helping her since she fell but she took it the wrong way, she grab the girl harshly and started scolding her, I tried to stop her but it just got worse she even worse she push the girl out which cause her to fall to the stairs and got hospitalize.

And since then I realize she wasn’t the girl I’m dreaming for so I broke up with her, I thought I could finally have a break with her but I was wrong, she kept on bugging me, begging for me to be with her again. One day I finally had enough and scolded her right in front of a crowd of people, I know I just embarrassed her right in front of too many people but what can I do? I’m already so annoyed with this girl.

“ You may say that were already over, but remember this Kyuhyun no matter what you do for me your STILL my BOYFRIEND and you’ll always be! I’ll destroy every single person who gets in the way of our releationship.” She said in a dead serious tone while smirking.

After a week I just heard that her family including her move to America, I was glad since she’s finally gone and after 2 years now she’s here?! AIsh…

“ I heard that your getting engage.” I look at her suspiciously then I saw her smirk.

“ Lee YongJi, heir of the Lee Company, one of the famous car company in Asia. She’s 21 and turning 22 tomorrow the same date of your engagement party. She has a younger brother named YongJae, she studied at the same school with you, Kyuhee Univesity. She was astudnet who is major in Music and Dance, she's also one of the top students of your batch.” She said, I frowned my eyebrows to her. ‘How did she know this things about her?’

“ Oh Kyu don’t wonder how I knew all of these, I got lot of sources out there. And besides I was also studying at the same school as the two of you.” Same school?

“ How come…” She then cut off my sentence.

“ How come you didn’t see me? Easy! I didn’t let anyone recognize me, I was known for being a loner back then.” She said as she flip her hair back.

“ But everything change when I saw you Kyu, but that Yongji girl came to the picture. I thought I had already clear things out to her back then.” She said while resting her chin to her palm.

“ What do you mean?” She gave me a smirk and shook her head.

“ Tsk…tsk.. Kyu I thought you’re a genius? Remember the day where your class have to present a duet performance at school? Remember what happened to YongJi that day?” She ask in a teasing way which really annoy me. ( A/N: If you forgot, go to chapter 5)

“ Wait don’t tell me…”

“ Yup, I’m the one who did that.” She smiled as if too proud of what she just did. I should have known it was her. I stood up and was about to leave when she spoke.

“ Kyuhyun, better be careful with every moves you make. Remember what I told you before I left? If take that as a joke you better take it seriously now.” She said as I walk away. I knew this would happen; I should have prepared myself to this.

------------------------------------------------

YongJi’s Pov

After my little talk with Donghae I decided to go home already, since Omma again canceled my schedule since she told me I have to rest a lot for the big day tomorrow. *scoff* What so big with that party, they were the only ones whose going to enjoy it anyway.

When I entered my apartment I could hear some noises coming from the living room. ‘ Is someone around? But I swear I lock my apartment before I left earlier.’ I slowly walk in as I saw two womans back facing me.

“ Who are you?! What are you doing here?!” I shouted, I think I startle both of them b’coz they both jump out in surprisement, they both turn around and that’s when I realize who they were.

“ SICA! FANNY!” I said as I hug both of them

It’s been really a long time since I last saw them. Ever since we started working we always have a hard time to see each other b’coz of our hectic schedule. Tiffany now is a well known model who owns one of the famous clothing line in Korea and oustside. While Jessica over here is a famous fashion designer.

“ Ya! We just didn’t see each other for some couple of months and now we heard you’re getting engage already? How could you!.” Sica whine.

“ Aigoo, mianhe if I wasn’t able to tell it to you earlier I was also shock about this.” I said as I let out a little laugh.

“ Shock? Waeyo?” Tiffany ask.

I then explain everything to them just like how I explain things to Donghae Oppa. Their eyes went wide and their mouth turn to an ‘ O ‘ shape when I told them who would be my soon to be fiancé/husband.

“ CHO KYUHYUN?!” They both shouted as they both look at each other then to me.

I just gave them a slight nod then Sica started squealing like a fan girl.

“ Ahhhhh! I knew it! I knew it! I knew you both would end up together, you perfect fitted for each other.” She said

“ Sica, it’s just an arrange marriage.” I said

“ But stil..” She said and sat down beside Tiffany.

“ Anyway, why are you here?” I ask when I suddenly remember the first question I should ask them when I entered.

“ Oh, you Mom called us to help you prepare for your engagement party tomorrow.” Tiffany smiled.

I just nod, and for the rest of the time, both of them help me on things I should do for tomorrow, both of them decided to spend the night at my apartment since they will be helping me prepare tomorrow early morning.

*sigh* Starting tomorrow everyone will look at me as Kyuhyun’s fiancé. Can I really do this? What if I can’t? I don’t think I could really keep this up. What if I’ll just follow what Hae Oppa told me. Back out, it’s still quite early so I still have time, right??

I shake that thoughts away from my head, every since I agree to this ridiculous arrangement of my parents I’ve been stressing out since I’m thinking too much of this. *sigh* I think I good night sleep would do. I then lay down to my bed and headed to my dream land, I should have enough good rest now since tomorrow will be a big day for me.