(> ^.^)> Chapter 17

Are We Fit to be Together?

 

 

YongJi’s POV

After taking a relax bath, I went out of the tub and took a shower to rinse all the bubbles round me. I took my towel and wrap it around my body, I took another one and dried my hair with it. I was drying my hair when I suddenly notice something that wasn’t in here.

Where are my clothes?’

 I look over the counter again and found nothing.

Aish! Pabo! How could forgot to bring my clothes in here?’

I curse myself again and again, how stupid of me to forgot to bring clothes. Now what should I do? I just can’t go out there, I’m just wearing a towel around me, what if Kyuhyun is already there?Aish just great YongJi, just great.

No One’s POV

After 30 minutes of arguing with herself, YongJi decided to sneak out of the bathroom and run to her language which is place inside the closet.

Slowly, she opened the bathroom door and pop her head out while looking around.

coast is clear’ She mumble.

She tip toed out from the bathroom, she walks slowly making sure not to make any sound. She then tip toed to the closet and grab the handle before opening it she look back at the door making sure that no one is in. She then slowly open the closet took out her language and took some tank top with matching shorts and sweatshirts.

When she turned around she suddenly felt being push to the wall, her arms were hold up above her head.

“ Aw!” YongJi whined as her got contact to the cold wall.

She then opened her eyes to see Kyuhyun smirking right in front of her. She suddenly feel her body started to tremble and shiver.

“ Y-ya, Ch-cho Ky-kyu-kyuhyun, wh-what the-he-heck a-are y-you d-doing?” She started to stutter as she look at him then look away.

Kyuhyun then grab her chin making her face him, he then smiled to her.

“ Why are you walking around the door wearing only your towel?” He said in a seductive tone. YongJi then gulp hard.

“ I-it’s B-bcoz I left m-my clothes h-here.” She stutter again trying to avoid Kyuhyun’s mesmerizing eyes.

“ Really? But you know you shouldn’t display you perfectly toned body around. You don’t know what others can do to you once they see this body of yours.” He whisper to her ear making YongJi shiver. YongJi then turn to face Kyuhyun with a red as tomato face.

“ Wh-why a-are y-you pl-plan-plannig s-something?” Kyuhyun didn’t bother to answer and just give her a smirk.

Kyuhyun then place his hand on her cheeks and her thumb to her pinkish cheeks. YongJi started to feel nervous towards Kyuhyun as he started to lean closer to her face.

“ Ya! Ch-cho Kyu-hyun! Wh-what are yo-you pla-planning t-to..” Yongji wasn’t able to finish her sentence since Kyuyun already put his index finger to her lips.

“ Shhh… you know we should have a memorable first night together.” Kyuhyun said leaning more closely to YongJi.

Yongji’s heart started to beat abnormally as she look to Kyuhyun’s eyes.

What the? What is this weird feeling? Why is my heart like this?’

YongJi then shut her eyes tightly afraid on what would happened next, she keep on praying that what she was thinking wouldn't happened, and then suddenly……….

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA~!” Yongji then opened her eyes to see Kyuhyun lying on the floor laughing his out.

“ Hahaha, you…hahaha..you should hahaha seen you hahaha face!” Kyuhyun said between his laugh.

And that’s the time YongJi realize what was happening. Kyuhyun had just pulled a prank on her. Yongji’s face turned to red again due to the embarrassment and anger.

“ YA!!!!!!!!! You!!! I Hate You!!!!” YongJi whine as she stomped her feet to the ground.

Kyuhyun then stand up still laughing as he look at YongJi.

“ Did you really think I would kiss you?” Kyuhyun mock which cause YongJi to blush even more.

“ Just look at your face, your blushing hard.” he said and started laughing again.

“ YA!” YongJi screamed as puff her cheeks.

Kyuhyun then gave YongJi a ‘mehrong’ which cause YongJi to get annoyed even more. Kyuhyun then started to sprint out of the room before YongJi could throw her shoe to Kyuhyun. YongJi then grab back her clothes from the floor and stormed to the bathroom slamming the door making sure that it’s lock.

' Such a annoying, evil, ert creature!!!'

When she got out of the bathroom still drying her hair, she already saw Kyuhyun on the bed, his latop on his lap. YongJi just stood there waiting for him to move.

“ What are you standing there?” Kyuhyun ask not taking his eyes off the screen.

“ I’m tired, I want to sleep.”

“ Then lay down already.” He answered back.

“ I don’t want to sleep in one bed with you.” YongJi said sitting at the opposite to Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun then shut his game off then close his laptop and look at Yongji while raising an eyebrow.

“ And what are you expecting? I’ll be sleeping on the couch?” He sarcastically ask as YongJi just nod.

“ Huh! You wish! I, Cho Kyuhyun, will never sleep on a couch!” he said as lay down and took the covers.

YongJi then run to Kyuhyun side, trying to pull the covers out of him.

“ Ya! Cho Kyuhyun! Get up now!” Still nothing, YongJi then sigh..

“ Aish your such a gentleman you know. If don’t want then I’ll go and sleep there!” YongJi threaten.

“ Then go ahead, I won’t stop you!” Kyuhyun said under the covers.

YongJi then stomed her feet out and slam the door hard.

She’ll be back, I know she couldn’t sleep outside.

Kyuhyun thought and went to sleep. It’s been already 3 hours and YongJi hasn’t come back yet inside the room. Kyuhyun then got up.

“ Is she really serious about sleeping outside?” Kyuhyun mumble as he put on his slippers and went outside, he then proceed to the living room only to see a sleeping YongJi at couch. Kyuhyun then bend down and look YongJi.

“ Pabo.” Kyuhyun mumble as he move some hair strand away from YongJi’s face. Kyuhyun then carried her bridal style to their room and place her carefully not wanting to wake her up, he then put the covers around her. He then proceed to the other side and lay down next to YongJi.

He turn his head to face Yongji and smiled.

 “ Sweet dreams, Yongji-ah.”

He then take a last look at Yongji before finally closing his eyes and drifted to his dream land.