(> ^.^)> Chapter 15

Are We Fit to be Together?

A/N: Sorry for my late update, I suppose to update this last night by I wasn't feeling well. Hope everyone enjoy this chapter ^-^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day

2:30 P.M

It was already late when YongJi and Kyuhyun woke up, both of them were waken up by their friends. On YongJi’s side Jessica and Tiffany immediately push her inside the bathroom, After 10 minutes she walk out wearing her bathroom then the two push her down in front of a big mirror and started doing their thing. On Kyuhyun’s side Heechul and Sungmin had to drag him out of bed b’coz he still won’t move an inch from his bed, after some time they successfully push him inside the bathroom. When he was done Sungmin and Heechul throw him the clothes he needed to wear for today’s event, Kyuhyun throw them some glares but the two didn’t mind and push Kyuhyun back inside the bathroom. When he was finally done, Sungmin hand him a small rectangular box which is wrap neatly with a lavender wrapper.

“ What’s this?” Kyuhyn look at him curiously.

“ It’s a gift of course.” Sungmin smiled.

“ For?” He ask again.

“ Pabo, of course for your fiancé, it’s her birthday right?” Heechul said smacking his head.

“ Aish, you don’t have to do that hyung.” Kyuhyun said while rubbing the back of his head. Then Heechul gave him another small box.

“ Don’t tell me it’s also another gift.” He said sarcastically.

“ It’s your engagement rings.” Heechul said. Kyuhyun then made on ‘Oh’ expression and put in his pocket.

Sungmin and Heechul left first leaving Kyuhyun alone in his apartment. They were instructed earlier to help Kyuhyun in preparing and after that they should leave first before he does.

After 30 minutes, Kyuhyun got a phone call from his mother saying that he should fetch YongJi on her apartment.

“ Wae Omma?” Kyuhyun whined.

“ Both of you should be here together, it won’t look good if the two of you came in different time.” His Omma said.

Kyuhyun was left with no choice and whent to his car and drive to YongJi’s apartment.

Kyuhyun’ Pov

When I arrive in YongJi’s apartment I saw two ladies standing outside, when they both saw me they smiled and approach me.

“ Annyeong Kyuhyun-ssi, long time no see.” Jessica said.  I siled and greeted both of them in the same manner.

“ By the way, YongJi is waiting for you inside her apartment.” Tiffany smiled as she point YongJi door.

“ Don’t forget to give her your present, okay? It would be better if you’re the first one to give her a present.” Sica said, and after that they both left and went to the venue.

I slowly walk to Yongji’s door and took a deep breath before knocking. After few minutes the door finally opened and reveals the most beautiful girl I met. I was star struck when I saw Yongji, she was wearing a mini white dress which shows off her beautiful long legs and perfect body figure and her hair was curled as the upper portion was tied up.

Dress Hair

I just can’t help stare at her.

“ You look beautiful.” I said, when I realize what I just said I quickly cover my mouth. YongJi then look away blushing.

“ Th-tha-thanks.” She mumble.

I then straighten up and took out the gift that Sungmin handed to me earlier.

“ Here.” I handed her the box she then look at me curiously and took it.

She then opened it revealing a silver bracelet with a cute heart, and a lock & key pendant,

she took it out and look at in for some moments and smiled widely, she then look at me and in a split second I felt a warm thin arms were wrap around my neck.

“ Thank you so much Kyuhyun!” She said. I was frozen I my spot for some time when I finally registered what just happened and I think she did too. She immediately let go and look down, I could see that she was blushing and I found it really cute of her.

“ So-sorry.” She said while stuttering a little bit.

“ It’s okay.” I said and smiled, she look up and give me a warm smiled while her cheeks were shaded into pink.

I took away the bracelet from her hands, she was about to protest when I took it but stop when I told her to give me her hand. She just look at me so I grab her hand and put on her bracelet.

“ Not bad.” I said as I let go of her.

“ Thanks” She smiled.

“ Let’s get going. We’re already late.” I said. She then nods her head and locks her apartment. We both went out together and went to the venue.

No One’s POV

 (The Venue)

It was already 10 Pm and the two were not yet at the venue, people were already crowding the place preparing themselves for the arrival of the couple.

“ They’re here!” YongJae shouting while running to his Omma.

“ Jinjja?” Mr.s Cho said and proceed to the stage and took the microphone.

“Okay, everyone the couple had arrive!” Mrs. Cho said happily as everyone claps their hands when the door finally opened as the two young couples walk hand in hand in the aisle.

They were greeted by their parents on stage as they both bowed to the visitors.

“ Now that the youngster are finally here, let’s starts the celebration!” Mrs. Cho said.

Everyone were eating happily, Kyuhyun and YongJi were sitting together on stage with their family. After they ate one by one their friends made a simple speech for the two congratulating them and giving them best wishes.

“ Good evening everyone.” Leeteuk smiled as he took the microphone.

“ I’m actually one of Kyuhyun’s close friends here, and in behalf of his friends I’ll be making a small speech.” He said and turn to face Kyuhyun and YongJi.

“ To this two over here, I want to send my congratulations to you and also Happy birthday YongJi.” YongJi bowed slightly mothering the word ‘thank you.’

“ Well to start off, I’ll be telling you the past of this two, way back during our college times. This two actually are not in good terms, every time we see this two they always argue and fight, so childish.” Leeteuk said sending a little laughter to the other guess.

“ But we were actually surprise when we saw them working perfectly on their duet performance for the schools event. We actually thought that they’re going to give an epic performance but they didn’t. It actually end up beautifully and at that moment I thought ‘ Ah this two look good together I think they do still have a chance.’ And now, they’re getting engage!” Leetek then look at Kyuhyun,

“ Ya! Maknae!How could you get marry before me huh?!” Leetauk said earning another laughter from the guest including Kyuhyun and YongJi.

“ But anyway, I’m proud of you. I hope you would take care of YongJi just like how you take care of your games.” Kyuhyun give Leeteuk a glare which just earned another laughter.

“ You’re really lucky since your soon to be wife, is pretty , smart and nice. So don’t make her cry!” YongJi’s face turned into pink as she heard Leeteuk’s compliment. ‘Pretty?’ she thought. Leeteuk then turned to YongJi and show his dimple smile.

“ Yongji-ssi, I know it would be really hard in taking care of Kyuhyun. But I hope you’ll be patient enough for him and I hope both of you will grow together as a good married couple.” He smiled.

“ And make a wonder babies in the future neh?” He said ending his speech as Kyuhyun gave him a glare and YongJi look down blushing.

YongJi’s POV

 I was sitting alone in my chair since Kyuhyun left me a while ago. I was busy looking for Sica and Tiffany but I can’t see them any where so I just sat in y chair, waiting for somebody to accompany me. I was busy in my own thoughts when I heard someone tap the table, I look aside and saw Leeteuk that guy who gave speech earlier with I think 8-7 guys behind him smiling widely.

“ Annyeong, YongJi-ssi.” He said, showing his cute little dimple on his lower lip.

“ Hello Leeteuk-ssi.” I smiled, after that the boys behind him started to crowd around me and started asking whether I know their names or not. I just shook my head saying no, so one by one they would held a hand out as they introduce their selves to me.

“ Annyeong, Yesung”

“ Shindong.”

“ Heehcul.”

“Ryeowook”

“Siwon”

“Eunhyuk”

“ Sungmin Imnida.”

At first it was really hard for me to memorize their names; it’s like a little tongue twister.  But I was able to know them since they have their cute nicknames ^-^. I was now close with Heechul Oppa, even though he has this Diva like attitude he was still fun to be with. We were both busy chattering about some random beauty stuff when suddenly someone came in and disturb our little chattering.

“ Annyeong.” I look beside Heechul, it was a cute petite girl. I look at Heechul Oppa to ask him if he knows her but base on his looks I think he does, he look at her with a very annoyed look.

“ What do you want?!” Heechul ask directly.

“ I just want to talk to her.” She smiled sweetly, heechul then look at me with a worried look. So I smiled at him and gave him an assuring smile. He then hesitantly stood up and went to the other guys who were enjoying the dance floor. I Look back at the girl who was now sitting beside me, she smiled sweetly and return it in the same manner.

“ Annyeonghaseyo YongJi-ssi.” She smiled.

“ Annyeong.” I said. ‘How did she know me? Did we meet before already?’

“ Oh, sorry I forgot to introduce myself. I’m Han Sunji.” She smiled as we both made a little shake hands.

She really looks sweet, cute and nice but how come I have this feeling that it’s not right for me to trust this person. It’s like it’s telling me that I should avoid her or somewhat the same to that. I shook that thought of mine away, it’s not right to judge someone especially if you just met that person right? Maybe she’s nice, anyway I also has the same thought to Sica and Fanny before.