(> ^.^)> Chapter 56

Are We Fit to be Together?

 

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

At XXXXXX Bar/Club

We’ve been here for almost 2 hours and a half and it’s making me bored. Most of the Hyungs are dead drunk. Some were sleeping shamelessly here and there, the others were dancing like wild animals, while some are here just sitting while continue blabbering random stuff.

And me? Of course I’m still alive. I’m the best when it comes to drinking here and unfortunately I’m responsible in taking care of these people after wards *sighs*.

I took another glance in my watch it’s almost midnight, I wonder what’s YongJi doing at home. She’s probably sleeping peacefully not even thinking about her husband who was kidnap by his drunk hard hyungs *pout*

“Ya! Kyuhyun, will you stop staring at your watch and help me here?!”

I look at Sungmin hyung who struggling to lift up Shindong Hyung who was sleeping at the floor. I sigh and lazily got up and help Sungmin lift the heavy bear and lay him on the couch along with the other members.

“Kyuhyun, I think it’s time for you to go home. I bet your wife is getting worried for you already.” Leeteuk hyung sad, who was still sober enough to keep the drunk members calm.

“You sure hyung? You know I can still drive you all home.”

I said, hey I’m still a kind maknae for them okay. Even though I wanted to go home badly, I always think the safety of my hyungs…

“It’s okay Kyu… I didn’t drink anyway so I’ll drive them all. Anyway, Leeteuk hyung is here to help me.” Sungmin smiled.

 

==================================

I skip happily once I heard the ‘ding’ sound of the elevator indicating that I’m already on my stop. I walk quietly at the hallway, trying not to make any sound to wake the neighbors up. I quickly look for the spare keys, since maybe YongJi is already and I don’t want to disturb her but too much of my luck I can’t find them.

“Great…Just great.” I sigh and press the door bell.

I just hope YongJi isn’t sleeping yet. I quietly wait for her to open as I rang the door bell for the 4th time. I finally heard the lock being unlock and the door slowly open.

“Jagiya I’m ho.. hey what happened to you?”  She quickly hug me as I stood there confuse.

What’s with her? What’s with her pale face?

“Jagiya, you okay?” I hug her back and I could feel her shaking.

“Ye-yeoyebo~…” I loosen up the hug and stare at her.

“What happened?” I ask her. She look at me and walk inside. I just follow her until she stop at the kitchen and pointed at a certain box.

I walk closer to it and was about to open it when I look back at Yongji, she seems to be really scared of it. What exactly is inside this box?

To remove my curiosity I quickly open the box, I was about to vomit at the thing I saw.

It was field with blood, everything in it is blood… there were also some disgusting intestine which I could tell came from dead animals. And what’s more where pictures of me and Yongji that was seems to be stab thousands of times.

I quickly close it since I can’t stand the disgusting smell that’s coming from it. I turn around and look at YongJi who was in the edge of crying.

“Jagiya..” I walk closer to her.

“Who said this?” She look at me and shrug her shoulders.

“Yeobo…” I quickly hug her and she quickly cry on my chest.

I guided her as we both at the sofa, I slowly rub her shoulders to calm her down and soon enough she fell asleep. I slowly carry her in my arms and put her on our bed as I pull the blankets up. I sat at the edge of the bed as I continue to stare at her….

How could I leave her like this? Didn’t I already promise to her that I’ll be there no matter what? Aish….

Whoever sent that thing in here, I’ll surely make that person pay… and only one name could stand out from my list….

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hello!!!

To my dear subscribers,

I wanna say SORRY again…. I don’t know how many times I’ve said this to you

But I’m really deeply sorry..

I was so busy at school, that I can’t find time to update here…

And to my luck I got sick *sigh*

But I’m better now J It’s just that I’m having writers block problem again..

I can’t even update my other story.. *sigh*

But promise I’ll try to update as soon as I can..

I don’t know when I can update yet (sorry again guys ) since I’ll be busy this week..

Coz it’s our PROM week :D I need some time to relax and I really can’t stress myself so much ( ^-^)

 

Well just wanna say thank you to all my dear subscribers and silent readers who are still

There and continue waiting and supporting my story!! :D I love you all!! <3

Please comment!!! XD

 

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY <3  

(How I wish this movie is REAL...)

super_junior__valentine__s_day_by_glass0