(> ^.^)> Chapter 57

Are We Fit to be Together?

 

 

3 days later…

It’s been days since the gift incident happened. Even though no one practically got hurt Kyuhyun became more protective to YongJi. He never let her go out alone, he always go with her as much as he could. She would usually drive her to the company and pick her up right after.  Even though YongJi felt somehow irritated by Kyuhyun’s action she somehow find it cute and sweet for him. She never felt so loved before and seeing Kyu being worried all over her makes her smile but she know that not only her should be careful but Kyuhyun as well. She perfectly knows that she’s not the only target byt who ever send that gift to them, that’s why felt somehow a useless wife for not knowing how to protect the person she love.

No one actually knew about that gift incident, the couple decided not to tell it to anyone to avoid further argument that could lead to something even bigger. It was actually YongJi’s decision since she doesn’t want her parents to worry about her and Kyuhyun’s condition.

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

It’s time to sign another bunch of paper reports again. Good thing Appa allowed me to bring all of these paper works back home since today is YongJi’s day off, it’s better to stay home with her. It’s more comfortable than in the company besides it’s much safer for her too and much easier for me to look after her.

I suddenly felt thin arms wrap around my neck from behind. I stop what I’m doing and smiled as I put my hands on those thin arms. She then rested her head on shoulders as she stole a quick peck on my cheek. I heard her sigh.

“Is there something bothering you jagiya?” She cutely shook her head and tighten her hug on mine.

“I’m bored~” She puff her cheeks. I chuckled and stood up, I put my hands around her waist let her rest her head on my chest.

“Then do something, watch some movies like what you usually do.” I slowly brush my fingers through her hair, she sigh.

“But I finish everything in our collection…” She pout and look up at me. I slowly cares her cheeks and smiled.

“Let’s go out.” She suggested.

“I’m sorry jagiya but I can’t.” I refuse. I could see the disappointment on her eyes.

“Wea?” Now it’s my turn to sigh.

“B’coz I still need to finish some works, look…. I haven’t even finish half of it.” She nodded her head and gave me another kiss on the cheek before leaving the room.

End POV

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Really?!”

“Since when?!”

“Omo jinjja?!”

“Arasso arasso, of course! I would love to!”

YongJi exclaimed happily over the phone. She’s been one the phone for almost an hour already, and her screaming didn’t even got lesser as time pass by. After hunging up, Kyuhyun  let  out a sight of relief.

‘Thankfully…

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Yeobooo~” YongJi sang sitting next to her husband.

“Neh?” Kyuhyun ask not removing his eyes on the tv screen.

“Yeobo, I’ll be out for a while okay?” She said sweetly.

“What? You alone? What time is it?” Kyuhyuna ask as he lookup at the clock.

“It’s still 6.” Kyuhyun furrowed,

“But it’s dark already, it’s not safe.”

Yongji sigh.

“Yeobo, don’t worry. I’l be with Jessica and Tiffany. I tlk to them earlier and they said they want to meet up with me.” Yongji smiled.

“Arasso, just wait I’ll drive you.” Kyuhyun was about to stand up but YongJi grab his arm.

“ No need Yeoboo, I’ll be fine. I’ll drive myself.” Kyuhyun was about to protest when Yongji immediately cut him off.

“I’ll be okay, don’t worry too much. I’ll call you once something happens okay?” Kyuhyun sigh and nod his head. Yongji smiled sweetly and peck on his lips. Kyuhyun smiled back.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Hey wanna eat?” Tiffany ask as they pass by a small café.

The two other girls nodded and the three went in. Putting all their paper bags aside and went through the menu.

“I’ll have lasagna.” YongJi said as she continue looking through the menu.

“I’m going for pasta, and you Tiffany your still on diet.” Jessica said.

Tiffany nodded her head as she went to the counter and order for them. YongJi excuse herself and went to the comfort room.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

There were few people inside the Comfort Room. As YongJi went inside one of the cubicles, the other two girls who were in there first went out leaving her all alone inside. After doing her business she went out and started washing her hands.

But she suddenly started to tense up as she felt a presence behind her. She look up to the mirror and was about to scream when suddenly a hand cover .

There were two men inside the comfort room, both wearing a mask, gloves and dark colored clothes. YongJi then started to panic and started struggling.

“Is this the girl?” the guy who was holding on YongJi ask.

“Stop struggling!” the other one with dark tinted mask and glasses yelled and slap her hard across her face.

Yongji can’t do anything but cry for help. She can’t move since the guy holding her was too strong for her to fight with.

“Yup she’s the one.” The guy who slap her said and smirk.

“There..there little miss, stop being such a cry baby okay?!” The two guys smirk as the guy who slap her put out an injection. This alarmed Yongji as she started struggling again crying her heart out.

“Now..now this will hurt a bit but you won’t feel anything right after.” The guy immediately injected it to her as Yongji scream in pain. As the liquids went inside her body they both smirk in satisfaction as they waited for the medicine to take effect.

Few seconds later, Yongji sarted to feel dizzy, she look around and she started seeing 2 things at once until her sight finally went blank…..

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

11:00 PM

Kyuhyun can’t stop walking around the house as he waited for Yongji to come home. He started to get worry when she didn’t reply his texts and calls for the past 3 hours. YongJi told him earlier that she’ll be home around 9 but it’s already 11 and she’s not yet home.. She didn’t even bother to answer his call and text…

Few minutes had pass and there were still no sign of YongJi coming in the house..Kyuhyun immediately jump out of his seat when he felt his phone vibrated. He look to see who it was, expecting to see his wife’s name but to his luck it was just Tiffany..

“Yoboseyo?” he answered in a tired voice.

“Kyuhyun-ah…” Tiffany answered. Kyuhyun could her sobbing on the other line.

“Fanny-ah, where are you? Where’s YongJi?”

“……..”

“Fanny-ah answer me, where are you now? I’ll be picking you up.” He said as he got up.

“Kyuhyun-ah, YongJi isn’t with us…” She slowly said in between sobs.

“Mwo? Where did she go? Is she on her way home? What happened to you?”

“Aniyo… Kyuhyun-ah….” Kyuhyun started to feel nervous as Tiffany started talking slowly as her sobs started to become louder.

 

 

“Yongji…”

 

 

 

“She’s been kidnap.”

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

New chapter is oout! Hope you all enjoy it! Sorry it took some time to update this, I need to make-up with my other story. You know, I'm really sad... most of you my dear readers and commenters started to turn into silent readers resulting for me to get such few comments... please don't be like that chingus... Is my chapters/ getting boring? Do they already? Mianhe TT^TT it's just a result of my writers block... :( Oh I have another thing to say... 

I think I'll be..............

 

Ending this story soon....
I don't know how many chapters to go but I could feel it'll be ending soon.. so just watch out for it okay...

 

Comment replies:

 

salmakyu: Yeah poor her.. Updated :)

xhimitsusecret: Me too...

xkpopfan23 : Oh don't worry chingu your not the only one :)

xraymin : *nods* Your right..

bluesujulove15 : We all hated that person ... ;)

xDawnSKY: haha, aigoo, let's be more careful neh? To avoid getting sick again...