(> ^.^)> Chapter 3

Are We Fit to be Together?

 

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

*bell rang*

Finally it’s time to go home. I immediately took all my things and went out of class, I walk straightly not minding all those girls who were calling me and trying to get my attention. Once I arrive in the parking lot I opened my car throw my bag and start the engine and drove away.

After I park my car in our garage I was greeted by our butler, Jae.

“ Young Master your home.” He bowed as I walk pass him.

I went inside and saw my mom and my sister talking, they stop when they saw me enter the living room.

“ Oh Kyuhyun honey, your home.” Omma said and was about to walk to me when I quicken my pase.

“ Ah, neh Omma, but I’m sorry I have no time to talk right now I have a game to catch.” I told her as I dash to my room and slam the door and lock it before my sister came in and started nagging me again. I need to finish this game early since I have an appointment tomorrow.*smiles*

No one’s POVs

“ Aish! That Brat! He never change. Ever since you gave him his laptop he never stops playing computer games anymore.” Ahra said as he stare to her brother running away.

“ Let him be Ahra, someday he’ll get….” Ahra didn’t let her mom finish her sentence for she knew what she would say next.

“ Bored? Omma you’ve saying that since Kyuhyun was what 11 yrs. Old?? Mom come on let’s just deal with it he’ll never change. Maybe that’s the reason why he never had a girlfriend.” Her mom look at her with a mischievous smile came out.

“ Ahra! That’s right! Maybe that would help Kyuhyun to change!” Her Mom said clapping her hands for her brilliant idea.

“ Huh?” Ahra just look at her mom confuse and went back to the movie she was watching.

On the other side, YongJi was busy eating dinner with her family.

“ Oh, Yongji, I’ll be out tomorrow morning since I have an early meeting at the office. So you take of your brother and this house,okay?” Mrs. Lee said.

“ Neh, I’ll go up to my room now Omma.” Yongji said and went to her room.

She first went inside the bathroom and takes a short shower and change to her pajamas. She open her laptop and sign in to her chat box and waited for Tiffany and Jessica to be online, after 5 minutes of waiting the 3 finally started chatting.

 junroo.jpgLee YongJi: Tiffany! Sica !HELP! TT^TT

fany.jpgHwang Tiffany: Wae?

jessica_thumb.png?1306677577 Jung Sica: What’s the matter Yongie?
junroo.jpg Lee YongJi: Guys, were friends right?
fany.jpgHwang Tiffany: of Course.
jessica_thumb.png?1306677577 Jung Sica: Duh, why are asking anyway?
junroo.jpg Lee YongJi: So you’re whiling to help with my problems?
 fany.jpgHwang Tiffany: Yup :D
jessica_thumb.png?1306677577 Jung Sica: Sure ^-^
junroo.jpg Lee YongJi: Swap Partners with me….
fany.jpgHwang Tiffany: Huh?
jessica_thumb.png?1306677577 Jung Sica: What? Why? O-O
junroo.jpg Lee YongJi: Come on guys, you already know why <(-_-)>
fany.jpgHwang Tiffany: Aigoo, why Yongie? Kyuhyun has a great voice and same goes to you. Both of you are perfect match. :D
jessica_thumb.png?1306677577 Jung Sica: Yeah and you’re close with Kyuhyun-sshi right? So why bother to change partners.
junroo.jpg Lee YongJi: Ya! You guys are no help =.= …. And Sica Correction his NOT MY FRIEND and WE’RE NOT CLOSE, got that?
 fany.jpgHwang Tiffany: :D
 jessica_thumb.png?1306677577 Jung Sica: Got that… ^-^
junroo.jpg Lee YongJi: Anyway, whose your partner guys? 
fany.jpgHwang Tiffany: Mine is  K.Will
jessica_thumb.png?1306677577Jung Sica: Onew.. ~^^
junroo.jpg Lee YongJi: Sheez, how come I’m the only one who has a terrible partner?? =_=
fany.jpgHwang Tiffany : Oh come on now Yongie, Kyuhyun is not that bad.
jessica_thumb.png?1306677577Jung Sica: Yeah, you’re lucky coz you’re partner has an amazing voice which most of the girls in school would die for. 
junroo.jpg Lee YongJi: Urgg, Lucky my face :P. You just don’t know him that’s why you’re saying that. Well anyway, I have to go now guys. Bye.
fany.jpgHwang Tiffany: Byeeiii ^-^
jessica_thumb.png?1306677577Jung Sica: Bye Bye ^-^

 YongJi shut her laptop down and went to her dream land.

--------------------------------------

The next day, Kyuhyun woke up quite early and went down stairs to eat his breakfast.

“Miracle, you’re up early today.” Ahra said while watching Kyuhyun take his sit and eat his breakfast.

“ You’re going somewhere Kyu?” His Omma said while eyeing him since his already dressed.

“ Ah neh, I have to meet someone today, and I’ll be back later tonight.” He said and bid his goodbye to his sister and Omma.

“ Meeting someone? Who could he possibly meet? A Girl?” Mrs. Cho ask as she continue blabbering stuff.

“ Omma, his must be out with his hyungs again.” Ahra said. Her Omma just look at her and shook her head.

“ But it could also be a girl, right?” Ahra didn’t bother to answer back and just let her mother continue the talking.

YongJi’s POV

I was in a white room full with pink roses and I’m currently standing infront of a big mirror. I look closely at myself. I can’t believe it, I look like a princess whose wearing a beautiful white gown, wait the minute this is now an ordinary white gown it’s a wedding gown!! I’m getting married?!

Then the next thing I know I’m already walking slowly on the aisle with my parents beside me. My dad holding my hands tightly while my mom on the other side crying. Why is she crying?

“ Omma, are you okay?” I ask her while we continue walking.

“ Neh, I’m fine sweetheart. It’s just tears of joy,  for my daughter who is finally getting married.” She said while she wipe her tears carefully trying not to destroy her make-up.

I winded my eye, I’m GETTING MARRIED?! TO WHOM?!

I look closely infront of me to see a silhouette of a tall guy standing at the edge with a big smile but I can’t see his face clearly since this vile is making my eye site blur.

When we reach the end, my dad gave my hand to the guy and hug him same goes to my Omma. The guy guided me infront and we both stare at the altar.

“ YongJi-ah.” He said.

Wait a minute I know that voice.

“ YongJi-ah.” He said again I look at him, my view is still blurry but I really know that voice. I remove the vile and throw it aside to see the man’s face clearly and to much to my surprise it wasn’t my prince charming.

“ KYUHYUN?!” My eyes were about to pop out from its socket when I saw him standing right infront of me. His face is getting closer inch by inch.

 “ Wake up now, YongJi-ah.” He whisper slowly in my ears which send shivers to my body so I push him really hard, then …

Bang!

I heard a loud thud, I opened my eyes. Thank god I’m still in my room.

“ It’s all a dream.” I said as I wipe away the imaginary sweat on my forehead.

“ So you’re dreaming about me?” A voice from somewhere said. I sat up immediately frm my bed and look around my room no one is one is in here.

“ Who’se there?” I shouted.

Then out of nowhere, a guy stood up while rubbing his head. Again just like in my dream just now, my eyes went wide while I pull my blankets closer to mine.

“ KYUHYUN?!”

“ So your dreaming about me, huh?” He said as he cross his arm and smirk.

“ NO!” I lied even though I just did.

“ Liar! I was trying to wake you up when suddenly you started mumbling something which I can’t understand except for my name.” He said.

I look at him still my eyes wide open. I scanned if I was really in my room then my eyebrows frowned when I look at him.

“ whatever! It’s not even a dream it’s a nightmare!”

I shouted back. But he just stood there and continues smiling.

“ Sweet dreams in a beautiful nightmare.” He sang as he slowly crawls to my bed.

“ Ya-ya! Wh-what the heck are you doing?! A-and wh-what are you doing in here anyway, huh?!” Gosh did I just stutter right infront of him? But why? I felt my face heat up as his face was inches away from mine.

“ I was just trying to wake you up, Aunt Eunji said that you’re in your room so I went here. And did you forget what I told you yesterday that our practice will start today.”

I could only stare to him while he was talking. I never knew he has a beautiful eyes, I never notice it even though he really do have a hand---- wait wait! What am I talking about? Him Handsome? NO WAY!

“ To mesmerize by my handsome face?” I snap out of my unnecessary thoughts and push him hard which cause him to land on his on the floor.

“ Ya! That’s the second time you push me off like that!” he said. I quickly jump out of bed then he suddenly stare at me.

“ Ya! what are  you looking at huh?” I put my arm on my waist as I stare at him then he stare back at me with a smirk.

“ Nice legs YongJi-ah.” He said as he stare back to my legs.” I was just wearing a short and a t-shirt for my pajamas.

My felt my cheeks heated so I push him out of my room with all energy I had. Gosh! How embarrassing could that be.

“ ERT! “ I shouted and slam the door hard.

*deep sigh* I need to save my energy for today, this would be a loooooooooooooooong day for me. I hurriedly take a shower and change into some comfortable clothes and went down stairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 3 guys :D Hope you like it^^

Continue on commenting and subscribing :D