(> ^.^)> Chapter 38

Are We Fit to be Together?

 

“Mworago?!” YongJi exclaim as she stood up from her seat.

“Can you please repeat that Appa.” She pleads, not even sure if she heard everything clearly.

Mr. Lee let out a deep sigh knowing his daughters reaction, he knows she would act this way but what can he do? It’s all for work.

“YongJi-ah, for the nth time. You have to go to Japan and handle our company’s branch there. You just have to stay there for few weeks and check if everything is okay.” Mr. Lee explain calmly.

“But Appa~ I don’t want to. You know I hated traveling especially when I’m alone. That’s the reason why I always decline your offer every time you want me to handle our branches outside the country.” YongJi whine slouching back to her seat.

“Now, now YongJi. It’s for our company, and besides you’ll not be alone.” Mr. Lee smiled.

“Eh? Jinjja? Then you’re coming with me then??” YongJi ask with all hopes.

“Nop, not me but the son slash the CEO of the East Sea company.” He said.

“You mean Donghae, Appa?” YongJi ask as Mr. Lee nodded his head lightly.

“Since they have a share in our branch in Japan, they also want to know everything so they send Donghae to accompany you there. You know that the East Sea company is one of our company’s closest friend and investors so you better not let them down, darling.” Mr. Lee said in a lecturing way.

YongJi then let out a small sigh knowing that she couldn’t win over her dad.

“When will be the flight?” She ask.

“Tomorrow morning, around 10 o’clock if I’m not mistaken.” Mr. Lee said casually.

“Mwo?! Tomorrow already?! Why so fast Appa?!”

“It’s better that way, why do you want to stay away for a longer time?” He ask back.

“No..” Mr. Lee then smiled and patted his daughter’s shoulder.

“Don’t worry everything will be alright.” He said and left her office.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When YongJi got home, she proceed to her room took her luggage out and put it on the bed.  She then went to her closest and started looking for the clothes she needed while she’s away.

While she was busy looking through her clothes she heard the door opened.

“Must be Kyuhyun.” She mumble.

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

 

Ah~! Finally home. I’m totally stressed today; I hated Appa for giving such pile of works every day. I did some stretching since I think my body stiffens from work.

I sat down at the sofa and took some time to relax as I close my eyes. After few minutes I open them again and the first thing I saw was the wedding picture. Our wedding picture. Both of us were smiling happily as if we were never against this arrangement. I could even remember how stunning she was that day as I carefully listen to her vows, and the very first time I kiss her. *sigh*

Why am I even thinking these things? This is not right! I have SunJi with me so I should look after her, but no matter how hard I try YongJi would keep on appearing. Even at the times I’m with SunJi, all I could feel is guilt as YongJi’s face would suddenly appear in my head. I know I should be like this, it’s been almost 3 weeks already since the last time we talk to each other the time I told her that we should act strangers. The sad face that was printed on her face that time hurts me badly but I can’t do anything, it’s for the better anyway she still has that Donghae guy to cheer her up.

Then I suddenly hear some noise inside our bedroom.

 

She’s must be home already’

 

Should I go in? But what should I do there? Stare at her again? Aish! Why would I even bother to think of it. I could think any excuse, anyway is it bad to check  for once what your wife is doing?

So I stop arguing with myself and went straight to the door of our bedroom. I took and deep breath before finally entering. There was nothing really, there were just hangers scattered on the floor.

 

Wait, hangers?

 

I look around to see YongJi at her closest taking some clothes as she pull away the hangers and drop them on the floor.

 

That must be the cause of the noise.

 

Then throw her clothes on the bed, with her luggage.

 

Wait, luggage? Is she going somewhere? Is she leaving? But why?

 

 YongJi then grab some more clothes before turning around, she then saw me but didn’t bother to speak and went to the bed and started putting her clothes neatly on her luggage.

“Are you going somewhere?” I ask as I keep it cool, since it seems like she wouldn’t talk about it and I’m already dying to know, and I don’t even know why..

She just gave me a slight nod as a response…*sigh*

“Where? And why?” Gosh! I sounded like my Dad now, she must wonder why I ask such thing.

“Japan, Appa wants me to check the company’s branch there.” She said bluntly.

Japan?! You mean she’s going outside the country?!

“Japan? Your traveling alone?” I ask as I step closer to where she’s currently sitting.

“Aniyo, I’m with Donghae.” When I heard that guys name, I could feel my fist tighten.

Of all guys why him?! I know the connection that YongJi’s family has to that guys family but does it have to be him to go with her!

“The two of you only?” I ask out of the blue, she then nod. Good thing she didn’t look at me weirdly.

 “For how long?”

“2 weeks or more.” She said as she zip her bag and put them aside, she then stood up and look at me.

It’s been weeks already since the last time I look at her like this, she seems to be stressing out so much since there were some dark bags under neat her eyes since of lacking of sleeps, but no matter  what she still look as beautiful as she is.

 I was about to speak up when suddenly she walk pass me and went inside the bathroom. *sigh* That bastard is lucky to have her. How I wish I could be…Wait! No way! There’s no way I’m thinking I’ll be in Donghae’s position. Me? With Yongji? *sigh* Seems to be impossible for me.

End POV

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The next Day

YongJi was the first one to wake up, it was already 8:30 in the morning and the sun is already up shining brightly.  She then got up and went to the bathroom and do all her morning routines. She then went out of the bathroom while wearing her robe, as went through her closet again and search for some comfortable clothes to wear. When she finally found the clothes she wanted she turn around and found a sleeping Kyuhyun.

Unknowingly, a smile form on her lips as she slowly approach her husband and bend down to his level. She trace his face with her index finger starting from his forehead down to his chin. She playfully poke his cheeks and nose to see his reaction. She then let out a sigh as she stood up and change.

It was already 9 o’clock when YongJi was done preparing herself, she make sure everything she needed was already in places before she left. When everything is secured, she slowly pulls her luggage out of their room. She didn’t bother to wake her husband up since she knows he wouldn’t even bother.

 

-at the airport-

 

When YongJi arrive, she was happily meet by Donghae who was waiting patiently.

“Princess!” he said as he approach Yongji with a hug.

“Oppa.” YongJi said as she let go and took her luggage.

“I’ll take that.” Donghae said and smiled as he took her luggage and went inside the airport.

“I miss you princess.” Dong said as he kiss YongJi’s cheeks.

YongJi then look at him and smiled.

“It’s been a while since I last saw you, but no finally we can be together without anyone bothering us.” He said as he gave YongJi another bear hug.

 

‘To all passenger of flight SM1315, we’re sorry to tell that you’re flight would be delayed. There were some problems but we will fix it as soon as possible. Thank you’

 

“Mwo? Aish! I really hate it when a flight is delayed.” YongJi whine which cause Donghae to chuckle.

“Aigoo, princess that’s okay.” Donghae smiled as he grab her hand and kiss it.

“Yongji-ah!” and old woman’s voice echoed which made YongJi stand up.

“Oppa, did you hear that?” YongJi ask as she turn her head around searching for the person who owns that voice.

“Hear what?” Donghae ask confuse.

“YongJi-ah!”  The voice came again.

“That!” YongJi then turn around to see her mom running towards her followed by her Appa and Yongjae.

“Omma!” YongJi said and hug her Mom.

“Aigoo, you’re so mean living without even saying goodbye to us!” Her Mom whined.

“It’s b’coz I don’t want to bother you anymore, anyway I’ll call when I arrive there.” She said hugging her Mother.

“I already told her that, but she wouldn’t listen.” Her Dad said.

“Noona! What about me?” Yongjae said. YongJi then smiled at her younger brother and hug her tightly.

“Ahem!” I sudden voice interrupts her family moment. She look up to see Kyuhyun standing.

“Kyuhyun?”  She said as she let go of her brother and look at Kyuhyun and back at Donghae who is busy talking with her Dad.

“You’re leaving without even saying Goodbye?” Kyuhyun said as he step closer to Yongji.

“Can I get a hug?” He ask as he stops right in front of her.

“Come on now noona give hyung a hug, I’m sure his going to miss you.” Yongjae smile as he push his noona a little closer to Kyuhyun.

 

YongJi just smile at her brother’s wittiness and look at Kyuhyun. She’s surely going to miss him for a while, but the question will he miss her back? This wasn’t the first time they’ll be separated but this would be the first time as a married couple. YongJi look at Kyuhyun eyes looking for some answers, Kyuhyun then give out a smile, a smile that she will surely miss, a smile that could mean a lot.

Yongji then smiled back and rounder her arm to Kyuhyun waist, and same goes to Kyuhyun as he put his arm around Yongji’s waist tightening the hug as he bring her closer to his.

“Do you think I’ll let you go without even saying goodbye to me?” he whisper right to her ear.

YongJi then look at him without letting go of the hug. Kyuhyun then stare at her and started leaning closer. YongJi didn’t bother to stop him and let him crush his lips to hers.

 

This probably the last time.’

 

After few seconds, Kyuhyun broke the kiss and rest his head to YongJi.

 

“Take care.” He whispers.

 

YongJi and Kyuhyun stare at each other’s eyes as their heartbeat started to beat a hundred times faster.

 

‘Calling all passenger of SM1315’

 

As if on cue, YongJi then let of their hug and went to Donghae who  as now playing with her brother.

“We better get going now.” YongJi said as she went to Donghae and grab her bag.

“Okay, take care now.” Mrs. Lee said.

“Donghae, take care of Noona, arasso?” Yongjae said.

“I will.” Donghae said as he playfully punches Yongjae.

YongJi then took a last look at her family and Kyuhyun before waving Goodbye.

 

YongJi’s POV

 

-Inside the plane-

Was it all an act? Did he really mean it? But the way he smiles, the way he hug and kiss me it seems….. Like he mean it.  AIsh! Why am I even thinking this way? Of course it was all an act, my parents are there. I bet he was just force to come, I bet mom drag him all the way at the airport.

“Aish!”

Why does he have to make me feel confuse, if he hate me and wants me to stay away then why does he have to act like this? Hugging and kissing me as if I was someone special to him. *sigh*

But I can’t think of him anymore, maybe that would be the last time, right? I’ll be away with Donghae Oppa. I should think about him and not Kyuhyun. This would be the right time for me in trying to sort all of this feelings I have. Hae is my boyfriend not Kyuhyun , in no time I’ll be free again. But Am I going to be happy about it?

“Aish! What’s wrong with me?!” I mumble to myself.

“Princess, you okay?” Donghae ask as he went back to his seat.

“Ah, neh Oppa.” I smile as I let out a nervous laugh.

“I see, I know you’re tired so just sleep okay?” He said and smile at me.

That smile, he’s so precious. Donghae is a very nice guy. Every girl would want to be with him. And here I am playing with his feelings. His too precious to be hurt by someone like me. Even though I’m not really sure on what I’m really feeling right now, I know he’ll get hurt in some way.

“Princess are you sure your okay?” Donghae ask again with a concern face.

 

Aigoo, he’s so cute

 

“Of course Oppa, waeyo?”

“You’ve been staring at me for a while now.” He said.

I smile and pinch his cheeks, So chubby :’>

“Why? Is it bad to stare at you Oppa?” I said still pinching his cheeks.

“Aniyo, as long as it’s my princess who’s staring at this handsome face of mine.” He side grinning.

“So full of yourself, eh?” I said sitting straight.

“You like it anyway.” He said giving me  a peck on the lips.

“Oppa~  What was that for?” I ask, shock from his sudden action.

“Goodnight  kiss. You better sleep now.” He said as he put my head to his shoulder.

I smile at his cute action and sleep.

I think at least for now, I could be a good girlfriend to him. *smiles*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 38 out! ^.^

Since some of you guys wants YongJi to have a moment with hae, I think I'll be writing one now. 

I'll also write some moment of SunJi and Kyuhyun..

So wait for it, arasso? ^-^

I think this chapter is quite longer than the other chapters^^

Hope you enjoy this^^ And thank you for all your comments and also to those new subscribers in this story :D

 

 

Comment Replies:

 

suju_shinee Updated! :D

xmikyu_26 : Welcome new reader^^ Hope you enjoy this story^^

xraymin : Well now he did ^^

xSuJuShinee : Maybe soon when he realize something ^^

lehcar_rachel0123711 :Same my heart stings while writing this :(

xJaerin : *nods*

xhyukieme : hehehe... ^^

xJanis_ELF : hehe Well I hope this chapter would be something interesting for you ^.^

xnadhirah : True True... *sigh* Thanks for the encouraging message chingu :D  

xrashiwon : Your welcome chingu^^

xkpopfan23 : I think I'll update more often now, since I have a week break from school :D

xhellokpop : hahaha LOL XD

Thanks for all of your comments^^ Hope you enjoy reading this chapter ^-^