(> ^.^)> Chapter 51

Are We Fit to be Together?

 

“Ya! Cho Kyuhyun! Where exactly are we going this time?!”

YongJi yelled as she was being drag again inside Kyuhyun’s car. They just finish eating dinner when Kyuhyun suddenly stood up and drag YongJi out of the restaurant.

“Stop shouting, you’ll know once we get there.”

Kyuhyun took YongJi’s hand and kiss it which immediately shut Yongji up. Kyuhyun  smiled in victory and continue driving still holding Yongji’s hand.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------

 

30 minutes later, Kyuhyun stop his car infront of a deserted park. He went out and open the door for YongJi.

“What are we doing here?” She ask as she look around.

“Nothing, I just want to have an alone time with you.” Kyuhyun smiled as he lead YongJi to the bench.

YongJi blush and look away. The cold wind was greeting her which made her shiver while walking around.

‘Great! Now I’m freezing to death now. If only I knew he would bring me to this place I should have thought bringing a jacket.’

YongJi sat down at the bench quietly as she started rubbing her hands to her shoulders to lessen the cold.

“Wear this.” Kyuhyun then put his jacket around her and sat down beside her.

“Thanks.” YongJi smiled as she continue rubbing her palms together.

“Aigoo, come here.”

Kyuhyun pulled YongJi closer to him and grab her hand as he put them on his pocket. YongJi was about to pull them out but decided to let him be since it’s warmer.

“Why are we here Kyuhyun?” YongJi ask as she stare at the stars shining above.

“I already told you, I want a time with you, just you and me….” YongJi blush and look down.

“and I want to tell you something.” He continued. YongJi look at Kyuhyun.

 

“I’ve been thinking about this matter for the past days and I think it’s time for you to know..” He said not even looking at Yongji but instead just stare at their intertwined fingers.

“Time for what?” Kyuhyun took a deep breath and look at YongJi.

“YongJi-ah, I want you to listen to me carefully, arasso? Coz I won’t be repeating this one again.” He firmly said. YongJi nodded.

Kyuhyun let out a deep sigh and started talking.

“Let me start from our past.” He said as he put his arm around YongJi’s shoulder and let her lean her head to his.

“You know from the way I acted towards, the evil, arrogant, annoying guy?” YongJi nodded.

“Well I never actually intend to do it. I don’t even know why I acted that way towards you. Ever since the first time I saw you, I was so attracted. You got my attention without even trying hard and from that very day all I wanted was to get your attention. And I think that’s the result of me acting that way to you. I know I’m such a pain in the to you during those times and I made you life totally miserable, but I wanted you to know that I totally regret it… I swear.” YongJi sat up straight and look at Kyuhyun.

“Wait~ You want to get my attention? But why?”

“Actually, I don’t know the reason. All I want is to get your attention. I want you to look at me, smile at me, talk to me casually, laugh at my jokes and show me those cutes pouts. But as the pass by until we finally graduated and until now that your turned out to be my wife I finally found the answer to that question.” Kyuhyun smiled and kneeled down in front of YongJi.

“You know I’m not really into this romantic thingy but I just wanted to say one thing…..

 

Lee YongJi, my one and only enemy in the past and now my one and only wife…..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I Love You.”

 

 

 

 

 

YongJi’s POV

“Lee YongJi, all I wanted to say is……

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I Love You.”

 

He said what?! Did I heard it right?!

I know I look like a fool now with my eyes and mouth wide open. But I can’t help it, he just said the three words that I’ve been dreaming to hear from him. I never knew that it was possible! I never did!

“Well? Aren’t you going to say something?” He ask still kneeling.

I don’t know what’s happening to me, but I’m mute. All I could do is stare at him in disbelief.

He then let go of my hand and stood up. I gaze was still following him but he turned away. I somehow feel sad, disappointed at that. He was about to walk away when I stood up and hug him. Yup! This is all I wanted to do right now. To hug him endlessly and tightly, after hearing those things from him and knowing that he has the same feelings as I’m I just can’t describe how happy I am. No one can be happier than I am today.

“Why did you let go?” I ask as I hug him tightly.

He didn’t response to I loosen my hug, still my arms were around his neck.

“You weren’t answering me, so I think your answer would be…..”

I Love you.” I smiled and gave him a quick peck.

Now it’s Kyuhyun’s turn to wear the shock face. Aigoo so cute…

“I-I’m not d-dreaming r-right?” he stutter. I chuckled.

“Nop.” I smiled.

Then the next thing I know was I was being lifted up and being twirled around.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~ Stop! Kyuhyun! Put me down!” Luckily Kyuhyun followed, but he didn’t put me down instead he just stood there still carrying me with a big smile on his face.

END POV

 

“You don’t know how happy I am now.” Kyuhyun said as he stare at YongJi.

“Same here.” She smiled back.

Kyuhyun slowly put YongJi down as he cup her face.

 

 

“I love you…”

“I love you too..”

 

 

The two smiled as they close the gap between them and shared a kiss filled with passion and love. For the very first time, they don’t have to hide each other’s feelings anymore since they already gave it all to their kiss.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Waaah! Finally I’ve reach this chapter!

The confession!

Well I know it’s not as romantic as it is…

I’m sorry if I failed to reach your expectations.

But on the brighter side..KYUHYUN finally confess his feelings!!! :D

And I wanna thank you all for being their with me from the very start!!

Now I officially reach 50 chapters!! ^.^

This is the official one since I put the wrong chapter number on the title :D

Thanks again!! Saranghae!!!

 

 

Replies:

 

Janis_ELF : Hahaha LOL, Wait no more Chingu!! :D

xbabekyu : Oh I will!! ^-^

xhimitsusecret : Your wish is my command... :D

xJanis_ELF : Thank you so much for the support Chingu :D

miss_carmela : Thanks you too chingu^^ Thank you so much for the support ^^

xsalmakyu : Updated :DDDD

xYoonSeoMin : Hahaha... :>

xsjismylife: he finally did Chingu ^^

xlehcar_rachel0123711 : Here it is chingu^^ :D

xDawnSKY: Aigooo, so true Chingu^^ I can't believe I finally reach this much <3

xSummerLuv : <3 Thanks..

xkpopfan23 : Thank you... Updated ^-^

xchengELF :Aigoo, so excited Chingu?? Well here it is ^^

Thanks for all of your comments^^ Hope you enjoy reading this chapter ^-^