(> ^.^)> Chapter 26

Are We Fit to be Together?

 

YongJi’s POV

IS HE CRAZY?! No.. no.. maybe INSANE!!! What the heck! What type of condition is that?! Ki-kiss?? Is he really serious about that?!

“Ya~! It doesn’t mean that were friend already, that you can take advantage of me!” I shouted back trying to hide my nervousness.

“I’m not taking advantage on you. Besides you’re my WIFE, of course I’m allowed to that.” he said as he emphasize the word 'WIFE' then smirk.

Urghhh!!!! Where did his brain go?? How come he suddenly transform into a erted creature? Where did that Kyuhyun I was with yesterday go?? Aish jinjja.. what should I do now??

“Well…??” He said as he started leaning his face to mine.

I could only stare at his deep brown eyes as he did the same thing while leaning closer. Then my heart started to beat abnormally.. Eh? Why is it like this?

I notice Kyuhyun was inches away from my face already when I suddenly snap out of my thoughts.

“Ahhhhh! Go away!” I shouted as I push him away with all of my energy. I immediately jump out of the bed and run to the edge of the room.

“You! You ert!” I shouted.

“I’d rather go alone.” He then sat up at the edge of the bed, sitting at the edge side facing me.

“You sure? But you don’t know where it is right? And beside this place is too big, if you get lost it won’t be my problem anymore.” Aish jinjja?! Does he have to say does things? He knows that I’m really scared to get lost, and walk around a place which I’m not familiar off.

“I don’t care..” I said as I stomp my feet to the door. When I was about to open it..

“YongJi-ah~” I heard him calling my name so I turn around which I hope I didn’t.

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

“I don’t care.” She said and stomp her way to the door.

I shook my head at her stubbornness. Doesn’t she know that I’m already kind enough to help her ? Tsk..tsk.. I quietly stood up and slowly walk to her and stop few centimeters away.

“YongJi-ah.” I whisper..

When she turn her head, I immediately grab that opportunity and cup her face. I quickly plant a quick peck on her lips, after which was I think 5 seconds I then broke the kiss and look at her. Her face was totally red, which is really cute and her facial expression was priceless.

“Wait for me outside, I’ll just take a short shower and get change.” I said as I smiled at her before turning around.

 

No One’s POV

After that short kiss, YongJI stood on her position, frozen as she trace her finger to her lips.

“He kiss me again..” She mumble as her face got redder.

“He kiss me again!” She repeat.

“ARGGGGH!!!” She shouted as she ran to the living room and started messing her hair.

“That erted creature! How could he do this to me?! He already took my first kiss, now the second one?” She said dramatically.

“Donghae oppa haven’t even kiss me yet.” She mumble under her breath as she pout.

YongJi then again put her finger on her lips, as the image of the scene earlier keeps on replaying on her mind. Then again, her heart started to beat a hundred times that it’s normal beat.

“Why do I always feel this?” She said as she put her hand on her left chest, feeling the heart beat of her heart.

“Why do you always beat crazily when I’m close to him?” She ask herself.

“Why does he have to make me feel like this?” She said again as she stare at the ceiling.

After 20 minutes, Kyuhyun finally went down and walk to YongJi.

“Kaja.” He said with a big small. YongJi then got up and gave him a glare and walk out first.

Kyuyun was trying to talk to YongJi as both of them walk to where the beach was but YongJi wouldn’t even say a word. She would only just stare straightly while crossing her arms.

“Ya~ are you mad?” Kyuhyun ask as he nudge YongJi. YongJi didn’t bother to reply and look at the other way.

“Oh, come on it’s just a kiss. Why do girls would give such big interest in it.” Kyuhyun said which earn him a glare from YongJi.

“You really wouldn’t talk to me do you?” Kyuhyun said, already tired from making YongJi talk.

“Fine then.” He said, and went to YongJi and lift her up bridal style.

“ YA~! What the heck are you doing?!” She said as she started hitting Kyuhyun.

“You wouldn’t talk? Then I’ll make you talk.” Kyuhyun immediately run to the beach which YongJi didn’t realize since she was busy avoiding Kyuhyun.

“Ya, don’t you dare to throw me!” She yell when she realize Kyuhyun was going to the water.

“And what if I do?” He said and smirk.

“Oh your so…” YongJi wasn’t able to finish her sentence when a  ‘SPLASH’ was heard. YongJi then immediately rise up from the water and stare at the person who was laughing.

“Dead!” She finish and started running to Kyuhyun…

 

 

-To be continued-

 

 

 

 

 

Hello guys! :D

New chapter! Hope you enjoy this one.

Thank you so much for all of your comments^^

Hope I didn’t let you down with this chapter. I know you expect something for this

But I think I at this chapter, Mianhe….

 

Comment replies:

 

Janis_ELF : Updated now chingu ^-^ Hope you like it.. subscribe also okay? ^^

ToAnyone-21: Well she didn't actually kiss him, but he did kiss her though... =^3^=

hellokpop : LOL :>

MrPinkricecake : Kyu has a nice thing when it comes to giving conditions,Lol :D

Thanks for all of your comments^^ Hope you enjoy reading this chapter ^-^